Others Star Hunt [v0.2] [WitchBeast]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Love the idea of Lana!
Can we have scenes where she shows her strength or absorbs strength/becomes stronger?
Maybe a little lift and carry?

Anyway, awesome work so far

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Looks pretty decent, and well done, but female MC, also tits could be bigger T_T
Would be a instant follow if it was reversed, and we go around fucking lots of females as a dude

Reactions: SavedYouAPlaceToSit

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
Do you have a Twitter or anything we can follow aside from Patreon to keep up with your development?
Most likely in the future I will make a twitter account. But for now, new versions of the game can always be found here. And уou can find out about the development progress on patreon, posts of this type will be public and open to everyone. I know it's better having more accounts on different platforms but this is a matter of time management and focusing on the development itself.

Legoman777

Feb 8, 2018
Daaamn, I love those exaggerated mega boobs, massive ass and very well defined abs, and she is also redhead, damn yes. Good shit here.

Dec 23, 2017
You should add the "big tits" tag to this as well. That way more people who have an interest in that fetish will find this easier.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
Meh, for now it's just a pour side scroller beat em up. There is no animation of being hit or hitting. I seen better.

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
A promising start. Obviously being version 0.1 theres not much meat on the bones but I do hope the developer continues to develop new content. Adding this to my watch list.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Love the muscular proportions but I do wish the exaggeration was turned down just a bit.

Albeit, it is the artist's preferences. Definitely worth a follow!

One thing I noticed was the her thighs in the doggy scene aren't as muscular as they are in the fighting portions and seem a bit bigger.

Last edited:

WitchBeast

Apr 26, 2022
I noticed a bug where once all scenes are available, the "cum" option disappears.
Thanks for the info. A couple of people told me about this bug, but I could not find it myself. I'll fix it in the next update. For now, you can try restarting the scene player. Pressing the space bar opens and closes it. Maybe this will help

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes