rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
You didn't listen, it's not about sex, it's about indulging desires.
If I desire to deny any intercouse, wouldn't it be a blasphemy for me to have sex? I want to be excessively virgin! And I will be! I will turn down any sex offer even from Slaanesh himself/herself!
The problem with that is it's a minor obsession in comparison to the overwhelming need inherent in procreating. A better example of excess desire: Hunger. Sure, you can stave it off for a time, but in the end, you'll need to eat. On Slaanesh's end, you'd be a glutton instead. That one's not a denial type, but a fulfillment type of desires to the extreme.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Warning to players, this also goes for all games using RPG MZ up to 1.2.1 (latest release as of this post).
Kadokawa is using a very outdated version of NW.js (0.48.4) and it phones home to Google servers. Latest version is 0.52.2 (latest release as of this post) and this bug has been corrected. I have tested the game with the latest NW.js from the official Git and it looks like it works ok. Git:

Important! It's not the devs fault, it is Kadokawa fault.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Warning to players, this also goes for all games using RPG MZ up to 1.2.1 (latest release as of this post).
Kadokawa is using a very outdated version of NW.js (0.48.4) and it phones home to Google servers. Latest version is 0.52.2 (latest release as of this post) and this bug has been corrected. I have tested the game with the latest NW.js from the official Git and it looks like it works ok. Git:

Important! It's not the devs fault, it is Kadokawa fault.
Interesting. Thanks for mentioning this. I have my build system setup nearly so that I can build the game against any nwjs version (having some last troubles with mac). I will try upgrading to 0.52.2 for the patch next friday.

Bfreedle

Apr 9, 2021
Going to be honest here, I hope there is a route where Aura can keep her intelligence but also be a slut.

Maybe she’s a dom maybe she’s a sub, but she’s smart, she’s sassy, and most of all she’s SEXY.
(Corruption usually makes the girls bimbos but Aura staying smart would be a good twist imo)

Jan 10, 2018
Going to be honest here, I hope there is a route where Aura can keep her intelligence but also be a slut.

Maybe she’s a dom maybe she’s a sub, but she’s smart, she’s sassy, and most of all she’s SEXY.
(Corruption usually makes the girls bimbos but Aura staying smart would be a good twist imo)
It's my understanding that the dev aims more for "gyaru" than "bimbo" in this area - she might end up deprioritizing school and failing a test or two as a result, but she's never going to be stupid.

But I agree; during my runs, she's going to be as smart as can be, even as she becomes more, ah, open to new experiences. The idea of the country's number one student being someone you'd expect to be a shallow airhead based on her appearance is one that's extremely amusing to me.

I do wonder how far we'll reasonably be able to take that dichotomy, though. Take the interests room, for instance; Aura only has a limited amount of time in her life, so to pick up an interest in following fashion, she has to set aside a series she previously enjoyed. I'm assuming that the hours in the day and space in her brain will continue to be a limiting factors in other aspects of her corruption - and becoming a proper gyaru involves a lot of things that don't involve studying for tests.

Well, even if I have to give up on that particular goal, I'll still be able to make her a cold-hearted, self-centered "hero" who pursues hedonism above all else, so I'm looking forward to her future self either way :) .

Reactions: KarylSummer

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Interesting. Thanks for mentioning this. I have my build system setup nearly so that I can build the game against any nwjs version (having some last troubles with mac). I will try upgrading to 0.52.2 for the patch next friday.
I did some more quick testing and it seems the core of RPG MZ isn't completely compatible with the new version, I got some rendering error messages and black screens. : (
I also started testing with versions 0.50.3 and 0.51.2 but stopped after I noticed they both phone home to Google, it looks like until Kadokawa updates their core files, the best option to play any MZ game is firewalling it so no outgoing traffic is allowed.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I did some more quick testing and it seems the core of RPG MZ isn't completely compatible with the new version, I got some rendering error messages and black screens. : (
I also started testing with versions 0.50.3 and 0.51.2 but stopped after I noticed they both phone home to Google, it looks like until Kadokawa updates their core files, the best option to play any MZ game is firewalling it so no outgoing traffic is allowed.
That's sad. I guess there's a reason why they are using such an old version.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
It's my understanding that the dev aims more for "gyaru" than "bimbo" in this area - she might end up deprioritizing school and failing a test or two as a result, but she's never going to be stupid.

But I agree; during my runs, she's going to be as smart as can be, even as she becomes more, ah, open to new experiences. The idea of the country's number one student being someone you'd expect to be a shallow airhead based on her appearance is one that's extremely amusing to me.

I do wonder how far we'll reasonably be able to take that dichotomy, though. Take the interests room, for instance; Aura only has a limited amount of time in her life, so to pick up an interest in following fashion, she has to set aside a series she previously enjoyed. I'm assuming that the hours in the day and space in her brain will continue to be a limiting factors in other aspects of her corruption - and becoming a proper gyaru involves a lot of things that don't involve studying for tests.

Well, even if I have to give up on that particular goal, I'll still be able to make her a cold-hearted, self-centered "hero" who pursues hedonism above all else, so I'm looking forward to her future self either way :) .
So a Classic Greek Hero then?

"goes back into hiding at Tv Tropes"

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
So if i may ask? If 400-700 goes to the Artist and then 100 goes to the resource packs then after you buy then yer using 100 a month for development and your own time/money? If so,You must really like this little project of yours to use so much of your own capital, which is nice

Also i saw those concepts on your twitter, why does Sashimisan one looks like the Lunastra Armor from Monster Hunter xD

Also Emubi's looks like your typical isekai anime armor which is kinda the point, which i find hilarious, but is lacking dem corset...
I think they are not final desings anyway but dem CORSET!!!! Aaaa!

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
So if i may ask? If 400-700 goes to the Artist and then 100 goes to the resource packs then after you buy then yer using 100 a month for development and your own time/money? If so,You must really like this little project of yours to use so much of your own capital, which is nice

Also i saw those concepts on your twitter, why does Sashimisan one looks like the Lunastra Armor from Monster Hunter xD

Also Emubi's looks like your typical isekai anime armor which is kinda the point, which i find hilarious, but is lacking dem corset...
I think they are not final desings anyway but dem CORSET!!!! Aaaa!
I have actually already planned left-over money to be invested into an additional mapper for making more/better city maps. :D
I'm pretty confident in the project so rather than taking small amounts of money, I'm more interested in increasing quality, productivity, but also in reducing stress for me so I can keep all this up for upcoming years.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017

Agree to this. I always prefer to play a smart slut over a dumb slut.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Hmm i think there is a typo on the scene with Veronica and Patricia? Anyway richard says one sentence twice on it(dont remenbee which one but im sure as heck is on this scene)... Just to let you know...

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes