aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I have released 0.6.1 which hopefully contains a lot less bugs, while also dealing with quite some sources of gameplay confusion.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm not sure if it's just me but i seem to be stuck in some type of loop in that no matter what i does nothing happens outside of gaining corruption points, i've dne just about everything i can think of including trashing the books when it comes to the MC's mindscape X_X

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
i'm not sure if it's just me but i seem to be stuck in some type of loop in that no matter what i does nothing happens outside of gaining corruption points, i've dne just about everything i can think of including trashing the books when it comes to the MC's mindscape X_X
I am not sure I quite follow. Stuck as in, stuck in a bug where applying mental changes doesn't do anything?
Or stuck as in, too high corruption and used up all the current corruption content?

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
I am not sure I quite follow. Stuck as in, stuck in a bug where applying mental changes doesn't do anything?
Or stuck as in, too high corruption and used up all the current corruption content?
I bet is the latter... You can only do so many things before you get sucided by corruption if you don't plan ahead XD

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
Alright, I have played the game till the present end. Here are a few of my thoughts -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, that's all I can think of for the moment. I'll post more if something comes to mind.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Alright, I have played the game till the present end. Here are a few of my thoughts -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, that's all I can think of for the moment. I'll post more if something comes to mind.
This sounds like 0.5, you may want to check out the new 0.6 (saves are compatible!).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
aura-dev The new art is looking great. I hope that when it's time for that the lewd scenes of Aura are fully drawn. Nudity, touching, penetration, sex and so on.

Your game is really well put together, I've only ever seen 1 or 2 games come close to the game mechanics and plot devices you have and it makes it interesting.

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, I might be the only one (or one of the few) that's going to miss the old art. It was cute and charming in its own right. I at least wanted to see the shopkeeper lewd in that art style. Plus them expressions were A+.

I'm not complaining; I appreciate the new art from Emubi as well. Once the lewds start rolling in - I wouldn't mind being a patreon for a bit.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev The new art is looking great. I hope that when it's time for that the lewd scenes of Aura are fully drawn. Nudity, touching, penetration, sex and so on.

Your game is really well put together, I've only ever seen 1 or 2 games come close to the game mechanics and plot devices you have and it makes it interesting.
Thanks! :D

Honestly, I might be the only one (or one of the few) that's going to miss the old art. It was cute and charming in its own right. I at least wanted to see the shopkeeper lewd in that art style. Plus them expressions were A+.

I'm not complaining; I appreciate the new art from Emubi as well. Once the lewds start rolling in - I wouldn't mind being a patreon for a bit.
I also hope he can deliver on the expression side, which is very important to me.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
stuck as in the mental changes are doing nothing or the MC suddenly kills herself for no reason =/

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
stuck as in the mental changes are doing nothing or the MC suddenly kills herself for no reason =/
If you exceed the corruption limit, Aura will commit suicide. You can re-check the current limit at the stone table in the mental world.
All mental changes should consume Corruption, and trigger scenes (some of them might take some time to trigger).

On another note, the poll is now officially concluded.

1619974681067.png
I hope we will all be able to enjoy the new artwork starting with 0.7.0.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
I also hope he can deliver on the expression side, which is very important to me.
If he can Deliver "Kakegurui" level Faces/Expressions, this game will forever be 10/10 XD!

Seriously if you had not watch it go do it those faces alone are priceless.

Dec 29, 2018
I hope we will all be able to enjoy the new artwork starting with 0.7.0.

AM so effin hyped for the new art, but also for new content as well!
To be honest, this is one of the rare games I absolutely binged through in one go, and it may be the very first one to catch my full attention, story-wise, so much that I didn't skip any of the dialogues.
A great job and 100% will pay for that game as soon as I see new content, H or not.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018

A genre-savvy protagonist? That's rare, you have my attention.

Albeit I'm a tiny bit peeved by somewhat interchangeable use of envy and jealousy (can't help but think of Homer Simpson explaining the difference). But hey, this could be a very interesting game!

So anyway, is there a chance a sufficiently corrupted Aura murders Richard in the real world? Wouldn't this be a valid cheese? (sorry if that's addressed in the game later than the very beginning, just a thought that really nags me)

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes