tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Other than the standing character cgs, does this game have art for the sex scenes, or are they just text based?

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Right now they are text based. I expect the first CG by Julie or August.
Damn ok... Good to know
Just out of curiosity (as I considered making an h game before but never did research), are you paying for the cgs or is the artist part of the dev team? Is it the same artist that drew the initial standing character images?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Damn ok... Good to know
Just out of curiosity (as I considered making an h game before but never did research), are you paying for the cgs or is the artist part of the dev team? Is it the same artist that drew the initial standing character images?
The artist is a freelancer. I pay him with the money I raise on my patreon. And yes, it's one artist for both the standing characters and the H-CGs for visual consistency.

Reactions: shady31

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What are the requirements for the soul break ending? Is the ending just one line of text and then 'game over'? Or am I missing it.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
What are the requirements for the soul break ending? Is the ending just one line of text and then 'game over'? Or am I missing it.
Yes, it's just a replacement of the suicide ending when you go over the corruption limit.

Reactions: AtotehZ
Jun 19, 2019
I love this game but I believe it needs a corruption sink. Something like: "Spend 1 corruption to decrease Auras willpower by 5 for the next day". It doesn't have to remove much corruption, but it should be able to stop the growth of more corruption so that you can grind even when you have unlocked every single thing available in Auras mind.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I love this game but I believe it needs a corruption sink. Something like: "Spend 1 corruption to decrease Auras willpower by 5 for the next day". It doesn't have to remove much corruption, but it should be able to stop the growth of more corruption so that you can grind even when you have unlocked every single thing available in Auras mind.
I kinda agree. It could be something like praying in the church reducing corruption by 4 or something.
At that point you have removing the collar giving +4 and praying -4. It would make it a manageable resource instead of making it naturally build till it can't be.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
I kinda agree. It could be something like praying in the church reducing corruption by 4 or something.
At that point you have removing the collar giving +4 and praying -4. It would make it a manageable resource instead of making it naturally build till it can't be.
I would say -1 or -2 because at minus 4 it would literally be redundant both the use of star knightess's corruption and holy water's cleansing, so i do say praying + using holy water would be a -2 corruption, making prayers possible only every few days (like on mass day or something) as a balancing mechanic or something we got to remenber is a race againts the clock for Aura vs Alicia's literally mindfucking her slowy with corruption into an Alicia 2.0 (which is a superficial slut even if a pretty smart one at that)

Jun 19, 2019
I would say -1 or -2 because at minus 4 it would literally be redundant both the use of star knightess's corruption and holy water's cleansing, so i do say praying + using holy water would be a -2 corruption, making prayers possible only every few days (like on mass day or something) as a balancing mechanic or something we got to remenber is a race againts the clock for Aura vs Alicia's literally mindfucking her slowy with corruption into an Alicia 2.0 (which is a superficial slut even if a pretty smart one at that)
Either way, we can't have a race against time until more corruption opportunities have been added.

As a side note I wish that we could both corrupt Aura into a massive bimbo while still having the ability to kick Richards ass. After all, Alicia isn't really loyal to him, and would probably be open to betray him to take the top spot in the school hierarchy.

Reactions: bimboform

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
-1 would not make sense. You get +1 corruption for every day that passes and the holy water is rare.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
As i said - 1 or 2 for praying every few days like once a week on mass day for an example
There are 2 concerns that the player has to be able to manage.
  • The general growth of corruption over time.
  • The removal of the collar if combat is too hard for you.
I agree that it shouldn't be too easy. You shouldn't be able to remove it whenever, but it would also be nice to be able to keep the game going and maybe save up for a collar removal every now and then.

Of course this is all up to auradev :)

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Please put the suicide back, or atleast an optional toggle...
Sorry, I want to avoid toggles pre 1.0 to minimize different settings and states.

For everybody else: There will probably never be a corruption dump.

If you are primarily interested in the corruption content and end up jacking up the corruption for it, then even though there is no "end of content message" the moment you have used up all corruption options you are effectively at the end of the current content and need to wait for the next update with new mental transformations.

If you are earnestly trying to beat the game, I can promise that it's possible without dev knowledge to reach the end of content without soft-locking yourself in the soul-break ending. You probably won't be getting max score, but as long as you are willing to open yourself up to the game and try out some strategies and don't give in too easily into the temptation to Star Knightess everything, you can do it!

That being said, I will in the future add more Blessed Water loot into the world.
Also, in the final dungeon of the current story part, there will be a one-time accessible NPC that can reduce corruption in exchange for permanent stats, and once you clear it, as one of the rewards, Blessed Water will slowly restock over time.
I also plan to eventually make soul-break ending trigger NG+ but with a major SCORE penalty so you will be able to restart the game with at least some extra gold or extra ATK.
I believe that these measures + more mental transformations should be able to mend the problems without breaking my vision of the game.

PS: Tomorrow's patch will contain the new artwork for Aura.
I have commissioned Alicia as well today, she will probably arrive in a patch for some 0.7.x version.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Well is your game at the end of the day... Anyway i like the new Logo on the Patron page with both new Aura Desings!, is it going to be the main menu background too? :0

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Well is your game at the end of the day... Anyway i like the new Logo on the Patron page with both new Aura Desings!, is it going to be the main menu background too? :0
Probably not the main menu background.
The banner doesn't quite fit in terms of dimensions and I probably want something different for that but don't know what yet.

But the nude variation will become the new f95 cover soonishly.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Huh, actually I just tried it out. The newd variation fits quite well. Guess I also have a new title screen next week. :D
Thanks for the idea!

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes