dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
If you exceed the corruption limit, Aura will commit suicide. You can re-check the current limit at the stone table in the mental world.
All mental changes should consume Corruption, and trigger scenes (some of them might take some time to trigger).

On another note, the poll is now officially concluded.

View attachment 1175001
I hope we will all be able to enjoy the new artwork starting with 0.7.0.

I'm stuck as well ^^, corruption point already spent on available stuff and others are [not implemented] yet.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm stuck as well ^^, corruption point already spent on available stuff and others are [not implemented] yet.
Have you tried buying some blessed water at the church?

So anyway, is there a chance a sufficiently corrupted Aura murders Richard in the real world? Wouldn't this be a valid cheese? (sorry if that's addressed in the game later than the very beginning, just a thought that really nags me)
Not for a long time though I planned a scene very late where she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Back

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
might be a stupid question, but stuck at start of the game after tutorial. how do i get money?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
might be a stupid question, but stuck at start of the game after tutorial. how do i get money?
There are various ways! Try a exploring a bit. For example the tavern master has a quest that unlocks a region where you can make some money.

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
Good game. Pretty good scenary, really well made MC, decent art.
Wish it would have battle-f*ck variants, then i would call it masterpiece.
aura-dev, wish you a patience and perseverance. Game dev at some point may be somewhat boring, but i think all true art is come from hard work. Good-luck!

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
I have played the game twice already, and I must say, I like whats in so far specially the slow burn corruption in the real world

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Good game. Pretty good scenary, really well made MC, decent art.
Wish it would have battle-f*ck variants, then i would call it masterpiece.
aura-dev, wish you a patience and perseverance. Game dev at some point may be somewhat boring, but i think all true art is come from hard work. Good-luck!
I don't know, if he added battle-fuck mechanics, there would need to be certain places where enemies does respawn 1st an example of the top of my head would be the goblin's lair or the bandit hideout, then an incentive to go to those places besides the H-stuff like repeatable quest for money (because you have to plan ahead in this game to not f yourself over with extra corruption and no money to deal with it if you lose there) then we would need the battle-fuck mechanics somewhat balanced for example the enemy can try and grab aura for the battle fuck to occur only after her cloths are damaged to a certain point, or when she gets daced/blinded or is on her own and not in a party(because she would not be able to be grabbed if she has allies watching her back, unless those allies are girls too) then we would need to fail to break free for the h-stuff to occur xd,then you wouldnt be able to use any h-skills on Aura besides "try to break free", utill way later on when she is corrupted enought to use battle-fuck skills on her own, and who the heck would teach her them? That cultist girl from the slums?(assuming she is encountered later own as a friendly) either that or from brothels matrons/prostitutes/certain side quest H-events, heck even from certain party members like John or a Lewd Female party member we could get later on for an example... the game is hard as it is, but i like your idea a lot XD

Last edited:

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Interesting game! Battles are difficult though, if you don't want to use powers of the Star Knightess.

Three things i'm interested in: 1) Changing Alice and teaming against Richard 2) Making Aura lewd but not corrupted 3) Making Aura proper evil and brainwashing Richard before killing him. As the author noted 3) will become reality and some point and, if I undersood correctly, 1) is possible right now. But I do have a question... Is it possible to progress the game without losing friends and things like that? I want to make Aura slut, but remain clever and with friends.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Can somebody give a walkthrough on the character progression? All the bosses after the first spider queen are too difficult (killing party in pair of swings), mobs are useless (no exp) and difficult (all these bandits need is taking turns with the bombs to either instakill Aura or wait untill she dies trying to guard herself), money is scarce... Used all the books and teammates training, but Aura is still stuck at level 2 and can't enchance her characteristics in meaningfull way. Forge needs either Star Metal or ingredients... I really want to do a purity run.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Can somebody give a walkthrough on the character progression? All the bosses after the first spider queen are too difficult (killing party in pair of swings), mobs are useless (no exp) and difficult (all these bandits need is taking turns with the bombs to either instakill Aura or wait untill she dies trying to guard herself), money is scarce... Used all the books and teammates training, but Aura is still stuck at level 2 and can't enchance her characteristics in meaningfull way. Forge needs either Star Metal or ingredients... I really want to do a purity run.
A player recently made one.

Please note it's player made and the recommendations there are for the strategy the player presents!
There are many other ways to tackle the game and the encounters.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I had a question. With how the corruption is going, I want to know if its possible if it backfires against Alicia in a way where if you increase the friendship with her but don't reduce Rose or George's relationship points that it would just add her into the friend group and turn on Richard or is that impossible?

Passingby

Feb 6, 2017
If you are looking for Edwin to get to Riverflow, he's in the standard Trademond town in the center mansion/mayors office place.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I can't beat the demon king 2nd version at the start of the game. Tips?

I know, I'm a chump.
Try some Star Knightess skills like Snake, Rabbit, Horse!

U have 2 skills for stealing Mana and self healing spam them accordingly between attacks!

Btw RL Aura Looking good!... and Dorky XD
Thanks! I also got the shaded version today. Looks like we are on a good way to finish the expressions until the next release.
We might even get started on Alicia, but my Patreon funding for the month is empty, so I would need to dig deeper into my own pockets again. x_X

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
A player recently made one.

Please note it's player made and the recommendations there are for the strategy the player presents!
There are many other ways to tackle the game and the encounters.
Maybe but I haven't found one. This walkthrough doesn't work either. Can't understand how to get this ! mark on the map or take others on the second quest. I get to the point where I can't beat bandit leader one on one without SK powers, I can't find the ogre, can't find demon, there is no other quests... And 30 days have passed.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Maybe but I haven't found one. This walkthrough doesn't work either. Can't understand how to get this ! mark on the map or take others on the second quest. I get to the point where I can't beat bandit leader one on one without SK powers, I can't find the ogre, can't find demon, there is no other quests... And 30 days have passed.
Would you mind sharing your save? I can have a look to see if anything is bugged.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Dude.... Have you talked to the guard at the entrance of Roya? That and after the ones on the Inn... I too once got lost with the Demon not triggering twice till i remenbered you need to talk to those guards... Speaking of which they need a "!" mark so no more people go past them and not trigering the Demon Content

Edit: Now that you have both Star Knightess and RL Aura's Emubi's Art are you planning on remaking the character sprites later down the line to resemble more the new character Art? I mean RL Aura vs her sprite doesnt exactly have the same outfit anymore

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Now that you have both Star Knightess and RL Aura's Emubi's Art are you planning on remaking the character sprites later down the line to resemble more the new character Art? I mean RL Aura vs her sprite doesnt exactly have the same outfit anymore
Maybe, I currently don't plan on spending too much time on revisting character sprites since they can be easily replaced at any point without much of a consequence.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes