Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
I hope it will be possible to influence Aura and Alicia enough for a lesbian ending where Alicia betrays Richard.

Reactions: azel1

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
aura-dev Here are some issues I have ran into over the last few versions.(I should probably actually start writing these down when I encounter them)
Killing the alchemist in the refugee camp doesn't increment the compendium kill counter.
I play with instant text on, so this might just be dropped inputs, but it seems like some text plays twice. Similarly, I ran into several instances with the text box being a single 'b'
In my high lewdness/vice playthrough Desmond's sprite stayed on the map instead of walking back into Aura's sprite after suggesting you should keep the hermit's artifact.
The toll bridge bandit leader doesn't seem to reward a victory point.
After clearing the hermit's quest, Desmond's Yes/No prompt to return to the guild has the no option on top.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev Here are some issues I have ran into over the last few versions.(I should probably actually start writing these down when I encounter them)
Killing the alchemist in the refugee camp doesn't increment the compendium kill counter.
I play with instant text on, so this might just be dropped inputs, but it seems like some text plays twice. Similarly, I ran into several instances with the text box being a single 'b'
In my high lewdness/vice playthrough Desmond's sprite stayed on the map instead of walking back into Aura's sprite after suggesting you should keep the hermit's artifact.
The toll bridge bandit leader doesn't seem to reward a victory point.
After clearing the hermit's quest, Desmond's Yes/No prompt to return to the guild has the no option on top.
Thanks for the reports! I think most of these should be fixed now.
The random "b" message (or possibly "a") should already be fixed since the latest version and were some leftover debug output.
I have fixed a couple of doubled lines but there are probably more. If you find one, it's not a technical bug with instant text, but an actual doubled text box.

Khashim

Dec 10, 2021
leaving Sardine got a black screen when i tryed to go downstairs . none commands worked . have to close the game and reopen it ... of course at the begining . Not funny.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
leaving Sardine got a black screen when i tryed to go downstairs . none commands worked . have to close the game and reopen it ... of course at the begining . Not funny.
Game version and maybe a save you could share?

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
I hope it will be possible to influence Aura and Alicia enough for a lesbian ending where Alicia betrays Richard.
THIS, so much this, I’m all for more corruption/lez action between Alicia and Aura, besides Richard kind of feels like a generic psycho a**hole villain, and we know that Alicia to some degree cares for Aura so I rather see her keep Aura to herself than offer her up to Richard ”cuz she evil”.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I remember playing this game a few months ago. It seemed good, but eventually I got bored and gave up because I just didn't care about Richard and Alicia. There were random NPCs that were more interesting to me than those two.

From what I saw of him at the time Richard seemed like a sore loser who just could not accept that he lost to someone. And Alicia... I don't even remember what her deal was. Something about Aura not doing what Alicia wanted her to?

Richard was just sitting on his ass doing nothing (because he lost his Demon King body) and letting Alicia do the work for him, certain that he has already won (talk about an overconfident prick). For her part Alicia seemed to have no goals beyond corrupting Aura. I remember a scene on Earth where she and Richard talked, and she seemed almost afraid of him, yet there were no hints of her even thinking about betraying him and using Aura to get rid of him.

I cared about them so little that I was actively avoiding any corruption events just so I would not have to listen to Alicia.

The actual corruption mechanics – or at least what little I saw of them because I never made it past the first room – seemed very involved. Probably the best corruption system I have seen in a game (not that I have seen that many). I just wish it did not involve Alicia – anyone else would have been better. For example Aura having to corrupt herself, either out of desperation because she has no other way to slow the corruption or out of arrogance thinking that the changes won't matter in the long run.

Have there been any additions during the last few months that make Richard and Alicia at least a little more interesting? Preferably additions that do not require me to corrupt Aura just to see them.

Dec 29, 2018
I remember playing this game a few months ago. It seemed good, but eventually I got bored and gave up because I just didn't care about Richard and Alicia. There were random NPCs that were more interesting to me than those two.

From what I saw of him at the time Richard seemed like a sore loser who just could not accept that he lost to someone. And Alicia... I don't even remember what her deal was. Something about Aura not doing what Alicia wanted her to?

Richard was just sitting on his ass doing nothing (because he lost his Demon King body) and letting Alicia do the work for him, certain that he has already won (talk about an overconfident prick). For her part Alicia seemed to have no goals beyond corrupting Aura. I remember a scene on Earth where she and Richard talked, and she seemed almost afraid of him, yet there were no hints of her even thinking about betraying him and using Aura to get rid of him.

I cared about them so little that I was actively avoiding any corruption events just so I would not have to listen to Alicia.

The actual corruption mechanics – or at least what little I saw of them because I never made it past the first room – seemed very involved. Probably the best corruption system I have seen in a game (not that I have seen that many). I just wish it did not involve Alicia – anyone else would have been better. For example Aura having to corrupt herself, either out of desperation because she has no other way to slow the corruption or out of arrogance thinking that the changes won't matter in the long run.

Have there been any additions during the last few months that make Richard and Alicia at least a little more interesting? Preferably additions that do not require me to corrupt Aura just to see them.
Sorry to break it to you but this game's whole plot is about Alicia trying to corrupt Aura into becoming her friend again, and Richard trying to corrupt Aura into sucking his cock. I personally find the whole thing quite interesting and Alicia and Aura's dynamic is the main reason I play the game.

Reactions: pizbia
Dec 29, 2018
aura-dev

Sorry if that's kind of a silly question. I have been playing the game for a long time now, and have always selected normal or story difficulty because I simply don't want difficult fights.

I just recently learned about "womb of lust" existing in hard mode. I really don't know how it works because I can't find any documentation and don't intend to play in hard mode to find out.

I have started a new game and have done a bit of content but not a whole lot.

My question: Should I wait for next week's update and start a new game, in order to see the difference womb of lust makes on story mode in the beginning of the game, OR did I not really miss much and should I just wait to see it in action when it rolls out on the current save?

Edit: Also since I'm at it, what's with that flycatcher herb in the forest? Aura explains Lore about it and then choses to keep away from it, what should I do differently to see the scene if there is nay?

Edit2: last question, will there at some point be documentation about the game available somewhere, or is there already? I feel like my questions could be easily avoided if I could just look these things up a wiki or something.

Thanks and once again, great game, i fully support your work, the community needs more quality games like this one

Dec 29, 2018
THIS, so much this, I’m all for more corruption/lez action between Alicia and Aura, besides Richard kind of feels like a generic psycho a**hole villain, and we know that Alicia to some degree cares for Aura so I rather see her keep Aura to herself than offer her up to Richard ”cuz she evil”.
Would be very intertesting to see Alicia and Aura getting some action, and why not even fall in love or something and start secretely ganging up on Richard. or Richard finding out and tunring on Alicia, only to make her question her whole life suddenly.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev

Sorry if that's kind of a silly question. I have been playing the game for a long time now, and have always selected normal or story difficulty because I simply don't want difficult fights.

I just recently learned about "womb of lust" existing in hard mode. I really don't know how it works because I can't find any documentation and don't intend to play in hard mode to find out.

My question: Should I wait for next week's update and start a new game, in order to see the difference womb of lust makes on story mode in the beginning of the game, OR did I not really miss much and should I just wait to see it in action when it rolls out on the current save?

Edit: Also since I'm at it, what's with that flycatcher herb in the forest? Aura explains Lore about it and then choses to keep away from it, what should I do differently to see the scene if there is nay?

Edit2: last question, will there at some point be documentation about the game available somewhere, or is there already? I feel like my questions could be easily avoided if I could just look these things up a wiki or something.

Thanks and once again, great game, i fully support your work, the community needs more quality games like this one
There are some walkthroughs and a strategy guide in the OP (created by other players).
I am currently doing a rebalancing to enable Womb of Lust on all difficulties and expanding a little bit on it since further play testing and player feedback have shown me that it's contributing a lot to the game.

You will be able to try it out without Hard Mode, and without starting a new game, once 0.17 goes public next month or in this week's prerelease.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

To kind of go through your questions; the womb of lust won't really have any actual content until the 0.17 releases(and will be added to all modes when it does), so you aren't missing much. The flycatcher herb is one of many items about the map that serve no purpose other than giving you some lore. As for documentation, there are a few different guides linked in the first post, and the max lewdness one is being written with story mode in mind.
All the the Womb of lust does is give a debuff to current willpower each day until you reset it by triggering certain scenes or using a blessed water. The debuff starts at -5 on the first day, and decreases it to -10 on the second day, -15 on the third day, and so on.

Reactions: HateOnThisLameBitch

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
I was trying to follow the walkthrough and it looks like there's some kind of sequence break - I have Albrecht's engagement ring but he isn't asking me for it.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I was trying to follow the walkthrough and it looks like there's some kind of sequence break - I have Albrecht's engagement ring but he isn't asking me for it.
Did you do the fight in the bottom right corner of the first forest map where you save him? I skipped that on a playthrough where I was testing out starting with fire learned. If you have already rescued him then I have no other ideas.

NobodyInHell

Jul 20, 2017
I really like this game a lot. Gameplay is quite challenging in a good way. Womb of Lust is a good addition, makes when to "give in" a strategic decision with role-play implications and naturally advances corruption.

I just hope that the brainwashing part gets fleshed out soon, with multiple paths through the first chamber. Right now it feels one-dimensional and predefined, since you need to do every available option in order to advance at all. No optional "fun" brainwashing either.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
so i played this 2months after it came out, how many hours of gameplay is there yet? do i still wait for more or dive in now would appreciate some feedback from anyone

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
I know it sounds corny: "Star Dame Aura", but to a person living in a country with heraldry titles and monarchy, KNIGHTESS sounds downright stupid. Uninformed. Without respect of history. Take your pick. I know it doesn't matter, it's a game, but still.
thank you for commenting, it was driving me crazy as well. glad I'm not the only one. lol.

Reactions: imp55
3.90 star(s) 174 Votes