glocknar

Sep 13, 2019
So I just started playing this, and I have to say, I just fucking love how over the top hammy everyone is getting so far. It's like the tone of Metal Wolf Chaos was turned into a chemical and injected into an Isekai.

Jun 17, 2017
Is anyone else trying the Hard mode? I have to say the Womb of Lust curse is my favorite aspect of it since it adds a whole new layer of gameplay and approach to the willpower aspect, while I'm not a fan of items being so overpriced. In my mind hard modes are meant to force the players to maximize every tool at their disposal, which means using consumables, one-battle buffs and stuff like that, whereas in lower difficulties players are able to power through the challenges by mostly using the in-built kits of their charachters. This game seems to do the opposite, even though I understand it has its own particular balance. I'm still finding it incredibly funny, though.

By the way in the scene of John's kiss my Aura's willpower reached 0 but I could still opt out of the kiss and didn't get the pink scene. Am I missing something?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is anyone else trying the Hard mode? I have to say the Womb of Lust curse is my favorite aspect of it since it adds a whole new layer of gameplay and approach to the willpower aspect, while I'm not a fan of items being so overpriced. In my mind hard modes are meant to force the players to maximize every tool at their disposal, which means using consumables, one-battle buffs and stuff like that, whereas in lower difficulties players are able to power through the challenges by mostly using the in-built kits of their charachters. This game seems to do the opposite, even though I understand it has its own particular balance. I'm still finding it incredibly funny, though.

By the way in the scene of John's kiss my Aura's willpower reached 0 but I could still opt out of the kiss and didn't get the pink scene. Am I missing something?
Sounds like a bug. Could you share a save?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
How the hell do I get theft II? It was hard enough to get theft 1 and I still cant steal nothin with it anyway.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
How the hell do I get theft II? It was hard enough to get theft 1 and I still cant steal nothin with it anyway.
You will need to finish corrupting the orb, put it back, and get to ten vice. This will cause a RL scene where aura decides she should be more willing to steal from the non-needy. There are only two chests to steal from at the moment. One with the merchant's guild, and one upstairs in the house of the merchant who pays Aura to go on a date.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Things to steal with Theft I:
6 pieces of Rope in the Northern Mines.
2 Apples in the Refugee Camp food storage.
1 Apples in Jacob’s Farm.
1 Apples in Riverflow.

Possibly more I haven’t stumbled across yet.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
You will need to finish corrupting the orb, put it back, and get to ten vice. This will cause a RL scene where aura decides she should be more willing to steal from the non-needy. There are only two chests to steal from at the moment. One with the merchant's guild, and one upstairs in the house of the merchant who pays Aura to go on a date.
Yea I saw that there was key on the left side of the room in the young merchants house but when I try to use it it just makes a reference of how big the chest is and the merchant being a narcissist or whatever but it doesn't let me take anything. Oh so after the 5 day incubation period of the orb I can corrupt it further?

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Nah, after 5 days corruption will be complete and you will simply place orb back into its place activating Theft II

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Is there a new mission yet cause I can’t seem to go anywhere after my work at the bar it returned me to the where it say thank you for playing!

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a new mission yet cause I can’t seem to go anywhere after my work at the bar it returned me to the where it say thank you for playing!
I'd suggest checking the changelog on the first post if you really want to know what all was added, but there wasn't any progress to that quest this update. It seems like the dev plans on alternating between the three main questslines, so it won't be worked on until v 0.18 or later. the 0.15 update was mostly adding a fortress to explore, some real life corruption events, and some additions to the formula peddler.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So what is the max lewdnesd for 15.3? Coz i got every pink scene and it wouldnt go pass 18
the NG+ shows 22 lewd + 13 vice. I haven't really tried to max lewdness since the system changed, and I seem to be at 12 of 13 vice, so I can't really help too much on hunting down all the points. There's a guide on the forum that is probably up to date though.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes