henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
where's the recollection room?

I have 29/32 corruption and 99 lewdness but I can't access the old scenes/cgs, is this not possible?

Nevermind: found it, however I'm missing a lot of scenes, anyone want to share there save with everything unlocked? :)

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Knightess?

KNIGHTESS?

I need to throw up!

The female form of knight is dame.

I know it sounds corny: "Star Dame Aura", but to a person living in a country with heraldry titles and monarchy, KNIGHTESS sounds downright stupid. Uninformed. Without respect of history. Take your pick. I know it doesn't matter, it's a game, but still.
tbf, "Knightess" sounds pretty cringe on it's own without knowing the word Dame. Luckily it doesn't really have any bearing on how good the game is and is just an indication of people not really knowing the proper titles in English monarchies.

Dec 29, 2018
You didn't miss anything, there is just very little content yet to prepare you.
The process I use and has been proven quite good in the long run is to
  • Introduce some initial tools/skills (done the last couple of months e.g. Eastern Forest of Runes, Nephlune, rescued refugee rewards, bar job, etc.)
  • Design main content challenge / puzzle based on available tools/skills (done in last release for fortress of wrath)
  • Design side content to make it easier to obtain the initial tools or provide new ways to beat the main content (done some work on this last week in the latest prerelease, was priorly still busy creating side content to make the pre-Festival part a bit easier for example Artist Job.)
  • Repeat
Currently, I am setting up all three main quests so it will be some time until I can focus on side content.
The disadvantage is that some new content may seem really difficult.
But on the other hand I don't need to rebalance and rework old content all the time and can get to the right difficulty by adding content.
That's all nice and dandy and seems really well thought to enable you as the developer to produce as efficiently as possible, but to me, as the Patreon subscriber, it just feels like I'm getting false advertisement.

Can you provide a solution for me to access the actual content that's at the end of this particular dungeon?

I really want to stress that up until now, everything was great except for end of chapter 1. I really love the story, love the characters, and this game really feels like the perfect corruption game.

The strengths are:

- The fact that we regularly need to corrupt her in order for her to achieve her goals, and that we are, as a different, evil character, actively trying our best to corrupt her, is perfect for suspense. My ideal game is one where I am the female protagonist, and where I can completely stay in character, while not really knowing what choices will lead to more corruption or less.

- The writing is really good.

- Side quests don't feel like a waste of time.

The weaknesses are:

- Side quests aren't as long. For example, the part where a rich guy drugs her servants with sweet memories is a great canevas for a cool side quest, but it ends rather quickly and abruptly.

- Difficulty is too high in story mode. I can't understand why story mode has even the ability to kill me off. It feels like i'm in Dark Souls mode but I chose story mode.

- Transparency for content that is not there or not unlocked, or whatever.

here's my suggestion: If you feel like people should enjoy side content to be able to progress further, then make it mandatory.

For example: for any fetch quests that don't give a particularly interesting outcome regarding the script or corruption aspects, etc, make it so that we can aboid them altogether without hindering main quest progress.

For any quest that has great content story or corruption wise, just make it so that there is a key item that is needed from this side quest, but what I want is to be able to slice my way through any fight without any effort.

As I said, I had played up to version .013 or so, and hadn't got any difficulty issue. This is a recent issue.

Lastly, I realized some content is mislabeled. I found many times the "not implemented" message where in fact, I came back a bit later and the thing was unlocked.

I can propose two solutions to this problem.

1) make a detailed walkthrough of all the content available in the game, with step by step how-to unlock.
2) make it so that, in the Aura-mind world, I can ask Aura what is left for me to do in the current update.

Example:
>be Alicia
>talk to Aura in the main chamber
>choice : 1. talk; 2. What can I do?
>if choice 2==> List all that's left to tamper with, in which room, at what cost, and a hint on what to do in the dream world to unlock it.

Right now I cannot access the end of the Draknor Fortress content because of difficulty and it really pisses me off knowing that there is a "story" mode.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
That's all nice and dandy and seems really well thought to enable you as the developer to produce as efficiently as possible, but to me, as the Patreon subscriber, it just feels like I'm getting false advertisement.

Can you provide a solution for me to access the actual content that's at the end of this particular dungeon?

I really want to stress that up until now, everything was great except for end of chapter 1. I really love the story, love the characters, and this game really feels like the perfect corruption game.

The strengths are:

- The fact that we regularly need to corrupt her in order for her to achieve her goals, and that we are, as a different, evil character, actively trying our best to corrupt her, is perfect for suspense. My ideal game is one where I am the female protagonist, and where I can completely stay in character, while not really knowing what choices will lead to more corruption or less.

- The writing is really good.

- Side quests don't feel like a waste of time.

The weaknesses are:

- Side quests aren't as long. For example, the part where a rich guy drugs her servants with sweet memories is a great canevas for a cool side quest, but it ends rather quickly and abruptly.

- Difficulty is too high in story mode. I can't understand why story mode has even the ability to kill me off. It feels like i'm in Dark Souls mode but I chose story mode.

- Transparency for content that is not there or not unlocked, or whatever.

here's my suggestion: If you feel like people should enjoy side content to be able to progress further, then make it mandatory.

For example: for any fetch quests that don't give a particularly interesting outcome regarding the script or corruption aspects, etc, make it so that we can aboid them altogether without hindering main quest progress.

For any quest that has great content story or corruption wise, just make it so that there is a key item that is needed from this side quest, but what I want is to be able to slice my way through any fight without any effort.

As I said, I had played up to version .013 or so, and hadn't got any difficulty issue. This is a recent issue.

Lastly, I realized some content is mislabeled. I found many times the "not implemented" message where in fact, I came back a bit later and the thing was unlocked.

I can propose two solutions to this problem.

1) make a detailed walkthrough of all the content available in the game, with step by step how-to unlock.
2) make it so that, in the Aura-mind world, I can ask Aura what is left for me to do in the current update.

Example:
>be Alicia
>talk to Aura in the main chamber
>choice : 1. talk; 2. What can I do?
>if choice 2==> List all that's left to tamper with, in which room, at what cost, and a hint on what to do in the dream world to unlock it.

Right now I cannot access the end of the Draknor Fortress content because of difficulty and it really pisses me off knowing that there is a "story" mode.
uh... You seem very angry. There really isn't any content in the fortress to 'unlock' at the moment. It's got some loot and boss fights, but other than some people hiding in the fortress in a barrier there isn't really much to worry about. As for corruption of Aura, the only thing you need to really worry about is that if you put off removing the study books too long, opening the second chamber will be a longer wait than it needs to be because there is a looong pause between removing the first book and the second. As the game grows, it is becoming a little more difficult to navigate, but it introduces areas one at a time, so it already does a good job of not overwhelming the player. A user of this forum is also taking time to maintain a general purpose and a "max lewdness" guide for the current release. It isn't as detailed as what you are requesting, but it said it is now designed to be used for people playing on story settings, so it should work. That said, I think you are very much overcomplicating the mind rooms. They are pretty straightforward. Once you have cleared the game once you get access to the clear gem, which gives hints to unlocking every scene in the game, both in real life and in Roya.

Reactions: bimboform
Dec 29, 2018
uh... You seem very angry. There really isn't any content in the fortress to 'unlock' at the moment. It's got some loot and boss fights, but other than some people hiding in the fortress in a barrier there isn't really much to worry about. As for corruption of Aura, the only thing you need to really worry about is that if you put off removing the study books too long, opening the second chamber will be a longer wait than it needs to be because there is a looong pause between removing the first book and the second. As the game grows, it is becoming a little more difficult to navigate, but it introduces areas one at a time, so it already does a good job of not overwhelming the player. A user of this forum is also taking time to maintain a general purpose and a "max lewdness" guide for the current release. It isn't as detailed as what you are requesting, but it said it is now designed to be used for people playing on story settings, so it should work. That said, I think you are very much overcomplicating the mind rooms. They are pretty straightforward. Once you have cleared the game once you get access to the clear gem, which gives hints to unlocking every scene in the game, both in real life and in Roya.
I'm not angry, i'm providing feedback on the stuff that frustrated me most in a game that I really like. As I said, this is a great game. It's just that as time goes on, all of my issues with it are going unresolved so I decided to explain them, as an alpha tester giving a review.

I really feel like those points are hindering this game and preventing it to be truly great from a UX standpoint.

Besides, the fact that there isn't really a whole lot of content in the fortress is irrelevant. The point being that in "story mode", it should be IMPOSSIBLE to die facing basic enemies, not even bosses. This is a real problem, and anyone who isn't as thorough as me could be repelled from the game because of this.
Imagine a newcomer who know nothing of the game, who doesn't bother starting a game from the beginning and just downloads a "skip to new content" save to see where the game is heading as of now, and finds this. They would feel like this game is completely unbalanced and won't bother.

So even if my language is a little harsh, I am expressing these issues to help with the game.

Dec 29, 2018
The female form of knight is dame.
Nope. "Dame" is the female form of "Sir".
The use was to say a Knight both in male and female form. So for example, you'd say "Lady Brienne has been Knighted yesterday. Starting today, we are supposed to call her Dame Brienne, as is with all Knights."

The feminization of jobs in general is a feminist pursuit, so it's actually quite wise to use the form "Knightess" in 2022. If you truly wish to propose a new name for the game, the only possible choice to me seems to be: "Dame Aura: Star Knightess".

Reactions: projenkostarlic

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
Was going through max lewdness run and when nearing halfway through I see an update. If only I waited a bit longer lol.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Was going through max lewdness run and when nearing halfway through I see an update. If only I waited a bit longer lol.
Just copy the save folder from the old version to the new version. Unless there is content/changes to things you've already done, there should be no issue.

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
Suggestion: Include explanation about "Pink scenes" and Willpower. Preferably in a Pink scene tutorial, for example uncensored handholding.
Reason: My first blind playthrough, I didn't know Aura gains 2x stats from Pink scenes. Cursed 1-3 passive didn't show anything about the existence of Pink scenes. I spent 20 hours and only got a NG+ score of 18.

No complains otherwise. Mobs not to difficult, with backstab. Not sure how Greed curse will affect the gameplay, since the side jobs gives little money per day. Earth characters (Alice, Aura, Rose) are interesting. This was said before, I think - lose to Arwin Game Over scene.

I'm stuck on the fucking slime summoner battle, and if I could throw a rotten tomato at you, I would. Fucking hell man.. I'm just trying to corrupt some cute innocent girl.. Now I'm too angry to even jerk off.
Yes I got frustrated at that fight too, since the slime summoner can summon 4 or more slimes. That led me to search this forum for "slime" to see what works (totally forgot to use bombs to deal Fire damage). Here is how I beat him.

Before battle, use weapon oil (+4 atk) and poison daggers (i forgot the name, 30% chance) on Aura. This is for the 2-on-2 later in the Arwin Domain.

John's role stays the same in all situations. Throw Bomb/Attack if alive, Slack and get carried by the rest of the team if dead. He gets special treatment because he's using my name.

Situation 1: If Blue slime present, it might use Protect.
Aura and Charlotte use Fire on Blue slime. Paul Pierce the summoner.

Situation 2: If Summoner present, but no Blue slime.
Aura critical Pierce the summoner. Gain tactical advantage by Firing Blue/Earth slime or attacking Red Slime.
Charlotte use Fire on anything other than Red Slime. Paul Pierce the summoner.

Situation 3: If Summoner dead, but Slimes present.
Blue/Earth slime weak to Fire. Aura & Charlotte use fire. No Fire? Try Bombs.
Red slime weak to physical. All Attack.

Situation 4: All enemies dead.
Congratulations, you won!

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
aura-dev Want to talk quantum mechanics for a moment?

Aura is quite correct to say that Erwin Schrödinger created his famous cat-in-a-box thought experiment to debunk quantum mechanics. What she's missing is that, regardless of Schrödinger's intent, the interpretation that he sought to ridicule turns out to be the correct one, and quantum superpositioning has been demonstrated in the laboratory.

Which means that while Schrödinger didn't intend his famous Cat to be an explanation of certain aspects of QM, it nevertheless serves as one.

(Apologies to everyone out there who isn't interested in QM).

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev Want to talk quantum mechanics for a moment?

Aura is quite correct to say that Erwin Schrödinger created his famous cat-in-a-box thought experiment to debunk quantum mechanics. What she's missing is that, regardless of Schrödinger's intent, the interpretation that he sought to ridicule turns out to be the correct one, and quantum superpositioning has been demonstrated in the laboratory.

Which means that while Schrödinger didn't intend his famous Cat to be an explanation of certain aspects of QM, it nevertheless serves as one.

(Apologies to everyone out there who isn't interested in QM).
You still don't get zombie cats or Virtue's Last Reward tier meme's of observing the cat as alive to revive it or other popular scifi fiction tropes explained by saying "Well you see it works like this... there's this Schrödinger's cat thought experiment..."

Overall, it's supposed to sound absurd and realize the problems with QM (which are amendable). But not make you go "I see".

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
You still don't get zombie cats or Virtue's Last Reward tier meme's of observing the cat as alive to revive it or other popular scifi fiction tropes explained by saying "Well you see it works like this... there's this Schrödinger's cat thought experiment..."
I'm not saying that it isn't misused and misunderstood in a lot of media. Doesn't alter the fact that Schrödinger was wrong :D

folcron_71

Jul 19, 2021
Quite like the game, though it weirdly frustrates me that I kind of indentify a lot with the main protagonist.. making it a bit counter-intuitive to change her interests..

I guess my preferrence would be to just make her become more lewd, while keeping her as her nerdy self and not destroying her existing relationships, merely changing them and or adding new ones, if that makes sense?

Is that even a legitimate way to play, or does that make you miss out on a lot of content? Since there seems quite a clear order in which you do the mind corruption thing at the moment.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Quite like the game, though it weirdly frustrates me that I kind of indentify a lot with the main protagonist.. making it a bit counter-intuitive to change her interests..

I guess my preferrence would be to just make her become more lewd, while keeping her as her nerdy self and not destroying her existing relationships, merely changing them and or adding new ones, if that makes sense?

Is that even a legitimate way to play, or does that make you miss out on a lot of content? Since there seems quite a clear order in which you do the mind corruption thing at the moment.
You can play that way (do the lewd scenes but avoid spending the corruption) but it won't affect RL Aura because the mental scenes are mostly linear for now. There's no "lewd but nerdy" mental change path, and there won't be until after 1.0.

As far as RL Aura goes, it's either remain "pure" (in which case lewd scenes in Roya work against that by adding corruption you need to spend or erase with Blessed Water) or do the mental changes, in which case the lewd scenes give you corruption points to spend towards that. Also, it sounds like later all those secondary lewd stats (Exhibitionism, Cheating etc.) will unlock IRL lewd mental changes, though you will need access to the later mental rooms by being far enough in the corruption path.

Reactions: folcron_71

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I can't find the following:
  • Added mental change "Shoes II Interest"
  • Added scene "Cheerleader Practice 3"
  • Added scene "Cheerleader Practice 4"
  • Added scene "Evening Chat With Alicia 6"
  • Added scene "Aura Dev 4"
  • Added scene "Posting On Social Media 1"
I did have one evening scene where Aura reacts to the Heel app being installed, but that's it.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I can't find the following:
  • Added mental change "Shoes II Interest"
  • Added scene "Cheerleader Practice 3"
  • Added scene "Cheerleader Practice 4"
  • Added scene "Evening Chat With Alicia 6"
  • Added scene "Aura Dev 4"
  • Added scene "Posting On Social Media 1"
I did have one evening scene where Aura reacts to the Heel app being installed, but that's it.
Did you try passing another day after installing the heel app?

If I remember correctly, a day or two after that there's another scene which opens up Shoes II interest in the trashcan, and posting on social media 1 came some time after implanting shoes II.

Not every scene fires immediately.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes