smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I'd trust itch as much as any other game purchasing platform. If you're really that worried about it, you can just use a prepaid card I'd imagine. Just so you're clear on what you get, the offer on itch seems to just be for access to the first two full releases ie 0.15.0 and 0.15.1. It doesn't mention access to the prerelease builds anywhere, so you wouldn't actually have access to anything you couldn't download for free at the moment.
Other than that, I have to agree with you about the rough sketch. It's got me looking forward to the next appearance changes.

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Just played this game for the first time in 2 months or so. Game is -really- coming along, dev has done an inordinate amount of work here. I think at this rate it may see completion before the end of this year.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
I think what I need from a walkthrough is a cheat sheet on how to beat each enemy, and best approach for a group. This feels very much like 'puzzle combat' and I just haven't figured out much.

I realized lightning is great against humans generally for example, but the Earth Mage is completely confusing me and I have no idea how to tackle Fragments, which one should I take out first? How? Stuff like that.

Even the casual mode is resisting my content tourism desires since the game actively resists grinding and needed upgrades are scattered everywhere (need to find star metals, upgrade and buy potions and bombs, apply weapon oils, know and upgrade spells, use and learn different stances, pay attention to multiple layers of defense, find secret places to gain experience and materials... it's a lot)

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
I think what I need from a walkthrough is a cheat sheet on how to beat each enemy, and best approach for a group. This feels very much like 'puzzle combat' and I just haven't figured out much.
I can try including a ‘cheat sheet’ for regular mobs. But the Bestiary gives you all the raw info. Plus the ‘best way’ of dealing with an enemy depends heavily on what skills and stats you have.
I shall see what I can do.

I realized lightning is great against humans generally for example, but the Earth Mage is completely confusing me and I have no idea how to tackle Fragments, which one should I take out first? How? Stuff like that.
Well both Earth Mage and the f’ing lightning fragment have a perfect counter… on the Patreon build. (0.16.2 I think?) Rock Body gives you RES to Earth and Lightning, making both enemies vastly easier.

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone know the current approximate balance of scenes to CG's? Played some of the first versions and wanna come back but also not if a lot of CG's are still missing :)

Dec 29, 2018
I've got an issue with both this release and the 0.16 prerelease.

i chose story mode, and up until now all was good.

But in this new release, I am unable to survive in the cursed fortress (latest main mission apart from the undergrounds of port town) even though it seems like it's not a jump in missions at all?

It's not even normal mode, it's story. I know my way around jrpgs and for sure, this part is impossible to beat, with most enemies hitting harder than my whole HP gauge in a single normal looking strike, and basic thunder spells robbing me of half.

Have I completely missed a secret way to upgrade (at a normal pace?)

I am NOT playing this game to have to grind, I do not make any effort to avoid normal fights that come my way, but I won't always kill any monster I encounter, only those that find their normal way towards me.

So please don't recommend grinding for either XP or money, I will gladly do jobs to get a bit of money IF and only if there are nice scenes to these jobs, if I think I saw the last scene, I won't return to that job.

Also I don't really have time to do a new game (+ or otherwise), and I basically detest the whole concept, even when I play AAA games I will avoid this functionality.

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Nope, check back in summer... of 2024, when the ETA for 1.0 is.
lol... ok... was fun playing the game.. But without atleast one ending.. I'm just setting my self up for disappointment and most likely will end up being forced to start a new game at a point. I've got so many other games to play instead while I wait.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I've got an issue with both this release and the 0.16 prerelease.

i chose story mode, and up until now all was good.

But in this new release, I am unable to survive in the cursed fortress (latest main mission apart from the undergrounds of port town) even though it seems like it's not a jump in missions at all?
You didn't miss anything, there is just very little content yet to prepare you.
The process I use and has been proven quite good in the long run is to
  • Introduce some initial tools/skills (done the last couple of months e.g. Eastern Forest of Runes, Nephlune, rescued refugee rewards, bar job, etc.)
  • Design main content challenge / puzzle based on available tools/skills (done in last release for fortress of wrath)
  • Design side content to make it easier to obtain the initial tools or provide new ways to beat the main content (done some work on this last week in the latest prerelease, was priorly still busy creating side content to make the pre-Festival part a bit easier for example Artist Job.)
  • Repeat
Currently, I am setting up all three main quests so it will be some time until I can focus on side content.
The disadvantage is that some new content may seem really difficult.
But on the other hand I don't need to rebalance and rework old content all the time and can get to the right difficulty by adding content.

I think at this rate it may see completion before the end of this year.
hahahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have modified the save and now have max lewd stats, but it doesn't unlock lewd scenes. Am I missing something?

2022-02-14_22h05_31.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes