bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Ok, I give up. Where the hell is the entrance to the ‘Eastern Forest of Runes: Hidden Cave dungeon’? There is an awful lot of stuff in the eastern forest but nothing that resembles a cave entrance.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Public release was today. You can download it on patreon or wait until someone updates this thread.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
when are we getting update for this game it feels like waiting forever
It's already on itch free to download

I'm currently still busy preparing some content for tonight's patreon exclusive prerelease.
Will update the thread when I have time.

Although I'm wondering if it makes sense to wait for Monday to stop getting nuked from the front page...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.15.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
In the new version is there some way to trigger being able to access the new fortress maps? Right now I just walk through the grey fort looking area west of the starting point.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
In the new version is there some way to trigger being able to access the new fortress maps? Right now I just walk through the grey fort looking area west of the starting point.
After the Festival, enter Trademond and then follow the objectives of the Fortess Of Wrath quest.

Reactions: damnmang

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
"Looks at 16.2 Changelog"

Hggggggnnnnnn!

That new Pose is looking sassy af, now all she needs is tge "Smug Face" that is so popular nowadays and we will be Gucci Lol

And the new outfit reminds me of a certain other delinquent that we love of this game :)

Anyway im getting more tempted to buy the game at itch.io but i don't know if i should trust this site with my credit card .@

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes