SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save file from day 21 on the lewd walkthrough I was cleaning out my harddrive and accidentally deleted this game and i would rather not start from the beginning if possible
i second this but just after the money domain lewd route (got a new hardrive coz my last one died along with my saves) :c

Gaurav0

Dec 30, 2021
It is not letting me install the newest Android version. Is there any way I can keep my saves and uninstall the old version?
To answer your question, unfortunately on Android you'll have to root your phone in order to access or backup your saves. It's very poor design by RPG Maker, it keeps save files in the folder where the game itself is saved.

See for a discussion.

To answer your unasked question, how to install the latest Android version 0.14.3, if it won't install over a previous version from 2021, try this:

Last edited:

kmacroxs

Apr 18, 2018
To answer your question, unfortunately on Android you'll have to root your phone in order to access or backup your saves. It's very poor design by RPG Maker, it keeps save files in the folder where the game itself is saved.
So I am screwed then. I figured rooting might play a part, but I don't have the knowledge or the desire to do it. Thank you for the reply.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
After the scene with Mutated Hydrangeas with John and the lewd scene. Is it important to come back with John? I am following the maximum lewdness path

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I love the game, the sprites (although I miss some of Aura's back and some of Laura), the CGs, the story, the corruption flow, the missions, everything. Next month I will contribute 5€ in Patreon, I think it's fair for a game that I like so much.

I have doubts with some questions about the game. I'm following the route of maximum lust but in easy mode.

1.- Is there any limitation to get the maximum lust or maximum corruption if I follow the easy way?

2.- In the WT of maximum lust path there is a point in day 19 where I understand that if I want the maximum lust I can't play the pink scenes in brackets.But it is not clear to me what happens if I play them, what are the consequences, I can't get the maximum lust, I make it exceed the corruption limits? If someone can clarify it to me I would appreciate it very much.

3. Where and how can I get all the played scenes in a colección room?

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
2.- In the WT of maximum lust path there is a point in day 19 where I understand that if I want the maximum lust I can't play the pink scenes in brackets.But it is not clear to me what happens if I play them, what are the consequences, I can't get the maximum lust, I make it exceed the corruption limits? If someone can clarify it to me I would appreciate it very much.

3. Where and how can I get all the played scenes in a colección room?
2. I don't use the guide but I'm guessing it has to do with Lewdness increase limits. Each scene can only add to Lewdness up to a certain number. So the merchant date scenes may only add up to 10 or so because they amount to dirty talk. If you start the scene with 10 or more, they won't add any Lewdness.

3. Finish the latest story missions, then a "!" will appear on the map (afaik the bridge just south of Nephlune) and if you go there you get a clear gem inventory item, which takes you to the galleries and NG+ room.

Reactions: Adolfo

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
2. I don't use the guide but I'm guessing it has to do with Lewdness increase limits. Each scene can only add to Lewdness up to a certain number. So the merchant date scenes may only add up to 10 or so because they amount to dirty talk. If you start the scene with 10 or more, they won't add any Lewdness.

3. Finish the latest story missions, then a "!" will appear on the map (afaik the bridge just south of Nephlune) and if you go there you get a clear gem inventory item, which takes you to the galleries and NG+ room.
Thanks. You are helping me a lot

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes