Nov 28, 2017
Is there a lot of NTR here ?
By my definition of NTR, there isn't any NTR yet. It looks like the second act will be all about her existing boyfriend, but right now the first act doesn't have any sex or cheating in it.

ngl, game is super hard even in normal mode
Yeah the game is hard, but there's no actual game over yet since you can't lose from corruption, so you can just grind blacksmith forever until you have enough HP to win.

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
Okay that sounds like a bug, so best to attach your save.
Well finally figured out what I did wrong. So for anyone that is having issues opening the portal for the Demonic Vaults quest If you enter the vault before you learn the Open Domain spell DO NOT CLICK THE BROWN CIRCLE that is just past the door where you place the orbs. Go learn the Open Domain spell first then click the brown circle. for some reason it disappears if you do not know the spell.

Gaurav0

Dec 30, 2021
Well finally figured out what I did wrong. So for anyone that is having issues opening the portal for the Demonic Vaults quest If you enter the vault before you learn the Open Domain spell DO NOT CLICK THE BROWN CIRCLE that is just past the door where you place the orbs. Go learn the Open Domain spell first then click the brown circle. for some reason it disappears if you do not know the spell.
I can't reproduce. Do you have a save from before you clicked the anchor?

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
For the H events are the CGs up to date, or are there still events waiting for the CGs to be added?
The CGs are pretty much always going to be behind. This month the game is getting the first two formula peddler scenes, and then it'll be getting only one scene next month to allow for Aura's next set of RL changes.

Reactions: Kairnan

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
The latest version 0.14.3 is out, but it's mostly just fixing one major bug where standing images would sometimes not disappear when skipping text. If you experience that, please update. Otherwise, no need to.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.14.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Sep 10, 2019
Does anyone have a save file from day 21 on the lewd walkthrough I was cleaning out my harddrive and accidentally deleted this game and i would rather not start from the beginning if possible

kmacroxs

Apr 18, 2018
It is not letting me install the newest Android version. Is there any way I can keep my saves and uninstall the old version?

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
hey, does anyone know if you can reuse old saves? completed the game a couple of updates back and i don¨t want to grind through the game again.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes