JD4865

Jun 22, 2021
Just in case someone needs the 10,000 Perika in Arwen's locked case next to the demon markets the combination is 0001 (If this is incorrect for you then I am sorry for the false hope it was correct for my first playthrough)

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Hmmm... Not sure if anyone can enlighten me or not, but anyway, here it goes. I pretty much followed the max lewdness walkthrough guide to the letter, but when I got to day 37 it says to learn the "Seductive Stance", however to do that Aura needs to have 5 Exhibition points, but she only has 4. Has anything changed or have I missed something? I know Aura got 2 Exhibition points just before, when talking to Anna about changing her outfit for Tavern work, and I remember there was another scene where she also gained 2 points (can't remember which one was it though...), but I was wondering if anyone else who also followed the guide can remember which were the said scenes that awarded them exhibition points so I can try to check out if missed any.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm... Not sure if anyone can enlighten me or not, but anyway, here it goes. I pretty much followed the max lewdness walkthrough guide to the letter, but when I got to day 37 it says to learn the "Seductive Stance", however to do that Aura needs to have 5 Exhibition points, but she only has 4. Has anything changed or have I missed something? I know Aura got 2 Exhibition points just before, when talking to Anna about changing her outfit for Tavern work, and I remember there was another scene where she also gained 2 points (can't remember which one was it though...), but I was wondering if anyone else who also followed the guide can remember which were the said scenes that awarded them exhibition points so I can try to check out if missed any.
I would guess that the discount at the alchemist's and the being a model for the painter scenes should raise exhibition. Also, in an emergency there is a room in the second mind area that allows you to give a bonus to one fetish that would probably let you learn the stance. I've not never tried playing along with the guide, so I don't know if you missed something or not.

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
Umm, I would like more pictures ... The drawing is excellent, and there is already a lot of plot. The quality is excellent, but I would like more quantity.

• Haha
Reactions: Rugerrell6

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
So I'm going through the Max Lewdness walkthrough, but on the day where it says to "Remove the first study book", it's not letting me sharpen the sword to end the day. I have more than the 900 gold required.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So I'm going through the Max Lewdness walkthrough, but on the day where it says to "Remove the first study book", it's not letting me sharpen the sword to end the day. I have more than the 900 gold required.
If you have the money to sharpen your sword the only things I can think of that would prevent it from being available are that you need to sell a star metal to them first(each star metal allows them to upgrade your weapon further), or you have the eyes of greed and your willpower is too low to spend money.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It's probably what smkey said, except IIRC there were a few points in that guide where it does not explicitly tell you that you need to have picked up a specific material, such as the Star Metal that you need to sell in order to unlock the sword sharpening.

If you don't have a Star Metal to sell, maybe re-check the previous area for it.

magmag

Jun 12, 2017
Same...I guess I'm just gonna wait for the guide to update or something. I doubt we both got it wrong by completely following the guide.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Ok, i really, really love your game, it's one of the few i check every month for what is new ...

But the last minigame for the hermit is just plain irritating and bringing nothing to the game. It's not something i do usually, but please remove this **** from the game >.<
I mean something like this some sort of QTE could be fun in another engine, but here it's RPGMaker right ... It's not made for this. Playing this kind of thing on the keyboard is not fun at all and even completely painful. I don't enjoy slamming my keys like this to have her go in the right direction. Yes i could simply keep the button pressed but doing so do not actually works, you have better results on RPG maker cause of the engine hammering keys ...
Then again sometime it works, you can push against even the strongest wind with no issue and sometime nope, the game is just messing up and you can't prevent her from sliding 4 tiles in a direction making it really annoying.

It's really the first time i reach a point in this game that could simply make me ragequite and that's just it. Not on this engine not on this kind of game. I'm not playing darksoul here to reload the game 20 times to beat a boss or redo the same gameplay that just aims at being painful, i want to enjoy a corruption story.

I'll also add, this is often a bit ridiculous also, she restart always from the bottom even if you dropped on a platform really on top of the mountain, she loose as much HP falling all the way down or simply 2 tiles ... Really nothing is going fine with this part of gameplay. Maybe if we had not to restart all the way down it could be bearable ... But so far.

Edit: Also anybody knows how to unlock a few scenes with savegame editor? I can't unlock them cause i'm too far already ... The book how to distract with your female charms, i already have it learnt and so i can't unlock the scene ... Same for the two added to the festival of greed, i had it already completed and my closest save is just before fighting the boss >.<

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Ok, i really, really love your game, it's one of the few i check every month for what is new ...

But the last minigame for the hermit is just plain irritating and bringing nothing to the game. It's not something i do usually, but please remove this **** from the game >.<
I mean something like this some sort of QTE could be fun in another engine, but here it's RPGMaker right ... It's not made for this. Playing this kind of thing on the keyboard is not fun at all and even completely painful. I don't enjoy slamming my keys like this to have her go in the right direction. Yes i could simply keep the button pressed but doing so do not actually works, you have better results on RPG maker cause of the engine hammering keys ...
Then again sometime it works, you can push against even the strongest wind with no issue and sometime nope, the game is just messing up and you can't prevent her from sliding 4 tiles in a direction making it really annoying.

It's really the first time i reach a point in this game that could simply make me ragequite and that's just it. Not on this engine not on this kind of game. I'm not playing darksoul here to reload the game 20 times to beat a boss or redo the same gameplay that just aims at being painful, i want to enjoy a corruption story.

I'll also add, this is often a bit ridiculous also, she restart always from the bottom even if you dropped on a platform really on top of the mountain, she loose as much HP falling all the way down or simply 2 tiles ... Really nothing is going fine with this part of gameplay. Maybe if we had not to restart all the way down it could be bearable ... But so far.

Edit: Also anybody knows how to unlock a few scenes with savegame editor? I can't unlock them cause i'm too far already ... The book how to distract with your female charms, i already have it learnt and so i can't unlock the scene ... Same for the two added to the festival of greed, i had it already completed and my closest save is just before fighting the boss >.<
If you're willing to lose some bombs you can cheat your way out using the right path.

Reactions: Salminar

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
damn i know itll take some time until this game is finished
but everytime it lastest update it really makes me want to play it damn

anavel1750

Aug 2, 2017
does some1 has a save with scene 3 with the formula peddler ?
I feel like you miss out on a lot if you just load up a save. I would advise doing all the IRL stuff first at least if you don't want to grind.

Save 1: Wait 5 days and you'll be at 10 compliments.
Save 2: 99% save

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2022
I feel like you miss out on a lot if you just load up a save. I would advise doing all the IRL stuff first at least if you don't want to grind.

Save 2: 99% save

ay thx man, but everytime i choose a scenario my screen gets black and the text is the only thing i see

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Ok I have downloaded this to FINALLY(after hours of looking for the 10th complement on my save and giving up) see Aura's new look this update but I did not get the 10th complement from waiting.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes