qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Do you plan to add pictures to the artist's events later on? It would be fun to see what the artist actually drew.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.16.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
It would be kind of cool to commission those 3 pictures needed to a different artist. I don't know whether you have money or time to find one, but still.
That's nice idea. Would also solve the issue of consuming time budget from my main artist.
Will consider it when I have some extra budget lying around.

Reactions: pizbia

anavel1750

Aug 2, 2017
That's nice idea. Would also solve the issue of consuming time budget from my main artist.
Will consider it when I have some extra budget lying around.
I hear there's some extra budget laying around in the congregation's emergency fund. It would be a shame for it to lay there and be wasted. :Kappa:

Reactions: Guitar_Villain

Stevenyang

May 31, 2020
Uh is there anyone can help so im starting the sick workers quest and i alr take the water sample but i cant give that to the alchemist anyone can help? im stuck
edit: i also alr talk to edwin and john before (at the riverflow)

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
View attachment 1703148
somebody can help me.
location riverflow
Looking at this it looks like it is trying to update an objective that hasn't been initialized. Looking at who is in the background I would suspect this is because you never started the quest, but are managing to trigger the part where you turn in the magic coating. Considering this quest is how you unlock magic coating, I guess my advice is to not cheat/use randomly provided saves. A workaround miiight be to get rid of all the magic coatings you have, but I don't know exactly how RPG maker tracks item ownership so just having owned any might have messed up that quest.

Anonymous0101

Apr 21, 2020
Can anyone help me find Mana Stone in Southern Forest? In guide it's stated that it's behind a tree but I can't seem to find it at all.

Go to the southern forest and on the first right, fight. Whitefang:
Light, Rampage. Get the Mana Stone behind the tree the 2 50G and a Bomb, there are also 2 Vine Ropes and 5 Apples.
I managed to find everything except the Mana Stone.

Here's my save file as well.
- Save1 is when I first entered the forest.
- Save2 is 2 hour later in the game.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
IDK if anyone has pointed this out yet, but I took the save file and restarted the game with New Game+. I didn't realize that skills are now available to be invested in. The wind skill was obtained with points, but when I removed the points from it, I still have the spell. Those points then went to the HP stat.

Is this normal or a bug? Because it feels like something that can be exploited where you grab every skill, remove the points from the skill and then invest in either money or stats while still having the skills.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
IDK if anyone has pointed this out yet, but I took the save file and restarted the game with New Game+. I didn't realize that skills are now available to be invested in. The wind skill was obtained with points, but when I removed the points from it, I still have the spell. Those points then went to the HP stat.

Is this normal or a bug? Because it feels like something that can be exploited where you grab every skill, remove the points from the skill and then invest in either money or stats while still having the skills.
The NG+ bonuses are only applied when you start a new game+. So re-investing the points into HP doesn't change anything for your current playthrough.

guild quest 4 is about to make me say fuck this game
Have you tried the right path?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickj699387

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I repeated my run once again and I believe there is a bug when you ask Anna about the uniform. Up to that moment I have 4 exhibition points, this event will give you 1 point, so the value changes to 5. The problem lies in the pink scene, it should give you 2 points, but the value does not change and stays in 4. I would share my save but I am not sure about the rules for that, as yall can see I do not post much.
Thanks for the report! Fixed.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes