anavel1750

Aug 2, 2017
Ok I have downloaded this to FINALLY(after hours of looking for the 10th complement on my save and giving up) see Aura's new look this update but I did not get the 10th complement from waiting.
Sooooo, It turns out I can't count. It's 6 days so it's after the IRL event where Aura takes a picture of her new shoes. I'll attach right after that point.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Sooooo, It turns out I can't count. It's 6 days so it's after the IRL event where Aura takes a picture of her new shoes. I'll attach right after that point.
So good news finally got the 10 complements after way to long trying and ended up having to use your save, bad news nothing new in the mind room can be turned on/changed, I love this game for the corruption with changing things in the mind but damn does it make me want to throw my computer at the wall.

anavel1750

Aug 2, 2017
So good news finally got the 10 complements after way to long trying and ended up having to use your save, bad news nothing new in the mind room can be turned on/changed, I love this game for the corruption with changing things in the mind but damn does it make me want to throw my computer at the wall.
You got popularity II right? That's strange because you should be able to flip a switch in mind room right after.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You got popularity II right? That's strange because you should be able to flip a switch in mind room right after.
I gonna ask which mind room I need to go to find it because I don't know if it's just the game being deliberately hard on me/broke or am I being retarded, if it's the 2nd symbol next to the popularity thing in the happiness room it just says it's [not Implemented] when I click on it.

Last edited:

anavel1750

Aug 2, 2017
I gonna ask which mind room I need to go to find it because I don't know if it's just the game being deliberately hard on me/broke or am I being retarded.
Right after you get 10 compliments go inside the Happiness room and activate popularity II. Next day go into the Instinct Room and flip the lever inside.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Right after you get 10 compliments go inside the Happiness room and activate popularity II. Next day go into the Instinct Room and flip the lever inside.
it just says it's [not Implemented] when I click on it.

anavel1750

Aug 2, 2017
it just says it's [not Implemented] when I click on it.
By any chance did you download your game from Anonfile link? I have a feeling that happened to me at first, but I redownloaded through gofile.

Does your instinct room look like this? If not, you're one version behind.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
By any chance did you download your game from Anonfile link? I have a feeling that happened to me at first, but I redownloaded through gofile.

Does your instinct room look like this? If not, you're one version behind.
So I wasted hours(felt like a couple days of trying) on freaking outdated version of the game that said I could change Aura's looks when that was not the case, I fucking hate my life.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So I wasted hours(felt like a couple days of trying) on freaking outdated version of the game that said I could change Aura's looks when that was not the case, I fucking hate my life.
The version you wish you were on should become publicly available this Friday, possibly Saturday depending on time zones.

So just hold on, brother.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The version you wish you were on should become publicly available this Friday, possibly Saturday depending on time zones.

So just hold on, brother.
It might have taken me an hour to download but I have now seen the new Aura look, because who knew the version 16a that I download on Thursday was not the new update but version 16 was(confusing freaking numbers).

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
It might have taken me an hour to download but I have now seen the new Aura look, because who knew the version 16a that I download on Thursday was not the new update but version 16 was(confusing freaking numbers).
You can find the version number on the bottom right in small letters on the the title sceen. 0.16.0a was the latest version last Thursday. But no idea what you downloaded here since I don't exactly check the correctness of links for leaked versions.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You can find the version number on the bottom right in small letters on the the title sceen. 0.16.0a was the latest version last Thursday. But no idea what you downloaded here since I don't exactly check the correctness of links for leaked versions.
Downloaded 0.16.0a on Thursday but don't remember what download site which I spent hours trying to get the complements up to avail, but today(thanks to anavel1750 suggesting I might need to get a newer version of the game) I downloaded from workupload which had 0.16.0 and since it allowed me to see the scenes were Aura gets her hair dyed and then her perm, plus some cheerleader stuff with her "befriending" one of the cheerleaders and her monologuing in her head that her old nerd friends need to improve themselves so they won't get bulled I assume it is the correct version.

Turithrowaway

Mar 10, 2022
Same...I guess I'm just gonna wait for the guide to update or something. I doubt we both got it wrong by completely following the guide.
I've also been having trouble with the seductive stance, could someone tell me the scenes that give out exhibition points? Thanks

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
I've also been having trouble with the seductive stance, could someone tell me the scenes that give out exhibition points? Thanks
If you check the strategy guide (linked in the OP) you will see that the scenes noted to give exhibition are:

Showing Panties to Alchemist
Lewd Dance for Formula Peddler
Modelling Job 2
Modelling Job 3
Bandit Blowjob For Passage
(plus Learn Seductive Stance itself)

By default they give 1 each, but pink scenes give 2.

magmag

Jun 12, 2017
If you check the strategy guide (linked in the OP) you will see that the scenes noted to give exhibition are:

Showing Panties to Alchemist
Lewd Dance for Formula Peddler
Modelling Job 2
Modelling Job 3
Bandit Blowjob For Passage
(plus Learn Seductive Stance itself)

By default they give 1 each, but pink scenes give 2.
I repeated my run once again and I believe there is a bug when you ask Anna about the uniform. Up to that moment I have 4 exhibition points, this event will give you 1 point, so the value changes to 5. The problem lies in the pink scene, it should give you 2 points, but the value does not change and stays in 4. I would share my save but I am not sure about the rules for that, as yall can see I do not post much.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes