Oct 26, 2017
How do you change the memory for "Top Model"? I'm not seeing any way to do this, been able to do everything else so far though.
If you mean rewrite it, enter the Memories room, and after you blur out the giant mechas from her childhood memories, Alicia will replace it with her reality show instead. This may sound confusing but this doesn't spawn interests: there are three scenes in total and those are the implemented recollections.

Remember to read the readme file as aura-dev takes the time to make an exhaustive list of all changes to the game for every single update, along with the new expected totals for score and project technicalities.

Edit: Check the TV with the remote in the Interests room. It will prompt an option to change the show. (Thanks for the clarification aura-dev, I misphrased that one.)
hello
I have a question
is it possible to cheat on this game ? I tried with cheat engine but it didn't work

must we use a special version of cheat engine or cheat is impossible ???
Hi there. Cheating technically cannot be impossible (only harder depending on engine), which is why developers trying to prevent cheats are wasting their time - if someone wants to cheat, this either means they enjoy cheating more than your game or that your game isn't balanced. Can also be done for testing purposes (balance, bugs, etc) which is a very valid reason to "cheat". No one's judging, this isn't a MMO and you don't PvP/compete with other players.

As mentioned by others MZ isn't supported by some "intuitive" engines, but MTool (already mentioned), Cheat Engine, ArtMoney and saveeditonline are some examples. You can also use the developer console if you own a license and paid copy for RMMZ (doesn't matter if the console is blocked off or the files are encrypted, there's always a way to decrypt, especially if base 64 "encryption" or shitty ASCII/Enterbrain/Valve implementations were used). All you need is the content and the engine.

Do note that as long as the data files themselves aren't properly encrypted, anyone can also make changes to data and js folders to tweak things to their liking.

Last edited:

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi, I am wondering if there is a specific order for unlocking the corruption stuff, because I am stuck with a lot of scene unseen for rose even if I have all requirements for it to be unlocked ?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will there be a point where you will be able to change Rose?,that would be cool to see her Tomboy-ish behavior morph into the opposite, Alicia seems to have a serious Ax to grind with her anyway,the Fact she stole Aura away from her. If Rose never entered the picture Aura would have been Alicia's #1.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi, I am wondering if there is a specific order for unlocking the corruption stuff, because I am stuck with a lot of scene unseen for rose even if I have all requirements for it to be unlocked ?
Yeah, the mental changes are somewhat linear and players often end up looking for which mental change they are missing to progress the corruption. But where do you see the requirements for unlocking specific scenes with specific characters?

Will there be a point where you will be able to change Rose?,that would be cool to see her Tomboy-ish behavior morph into the opposite, Alicia seems to have a serious Ax to grind with her anyway,the Fact she stole Aura away from her. If Rose never entered the picture Aura would have been Alicia's #1.
It wouldn't make sense plot-wise to be able to brainwash Rose, though I'm sure her being seduced by Richard will be interesting, especially when Aura gets involved.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, the mental changes are somewhat linear and players often end up looking for which mental change they are missing to progress the corruption. But where do you see the requirements for unlocking specific scenes with specific characters?

It wouldn't make sense plot-wise to be able to brainwash Rose, though I'm sure her being seduced by Richard will be interesting, especially when Aura gets involved.
that would be interesting to see, especially if Rose falls for the seduction act. If Richard's seduction slowly begins to work,I think that would mean Rose's own mental barrier would have weakened. But I thought at one point Richard wanted to seduce Aura. I little confusing, Alicia was childhood friends with Aura until Rose entered the picture,but she is a demon, Richard wants Aura dead but I am getting the vibe Richard actually respects Aura and wants her for himself in the real world and discard Alicia. Are there hidden motives going on. Intriguing speculation is all.

Oct 26, 2017
As Pretentious Goblin said, some changes are unavoidably linear - until there's a way to actually get Rose to go "what the fuck just happened to Aura" and their relationship gradually erodes (though honestly you can also directly set it, but you might break the flow of some scenes so beware!) - but default characters themselves don't really have "hardcoded" requirements for their scenes.

Rose will automatically hang out with Aura until all scenes are exhausted if she's preferred (which is recommended as you can't go back once Alicia intervenes to take over and if the relationship degrades before you've seen all of the scenes).

The same should happen with other characters. The cheerleaders are the only ones who actually require you to forcefully make them Aura's friends (which in turn appears on her profile).

A few reports for aura-dev (might not be actual bugs) - and as usual thanks a lot for your work and dedication, the exhaustive list of changes really is appreciated!
- All actions involving "greater vice" cannot be done (the prompt won't show due to how it is scripted) if Aura refuses to keep the Mana Catalyst when Desmond suggests it as her thinking will no longer go past 4 (5 seems to be required for all greater vice-related actions, including the "A Just Reward" quest). Intended? Or it's possible I missed something.
- I need to reproduce this one and find exactly *which enemy* has this, but one of the enemies in the compendium has a secret trait that remains "?" even once found. Not a big deal but seems weird. (I actually programmatically looped through all of them to ensure I didn't miss any.)
- If for some reason you have the incomplete drug recipe and attempt to sell it, this will crash the game as the drug dealer will have issues figuring out what to do with this thing. You're obviously not supposed to have it but thought I'd mention it.
- The alchemist will retake all recipes that you've already handed over (as well as the book). Might also be intentional as this increases the stock.
- It's actually possible for the Trademond discount to turn everything applicable into a profit due to the formula (though the only way to repeat the "rigged election" to my knowledge involves ways that are just about as shady as Hermann's ways). Can be easily fixed by hardcapping it to the intended cap from the variable if someone finds a way to somehow redo the election.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
- All actions involving "greater vice" cannot be done (the prompt won't show due to how it is scripted) if Aura refuses to keep the Mana Catalyst when Desmond suggests it as her thinking will no longer go past 4 (5 seems to be required for all greater vice-related actions, including the "A Just Reward" quest). Intended? Or it's possible I missed something.
- I need to reproduce this one and find exactly *which enemy* has this, but one of the enemies in the compendium has a secret trait that remains "?" even once found. Not a big deal but seems weird. (I actually programmatically looped through all of them to ensure I didn't miss any.)
There are a couple more like investing into slave trade in the Nephlune Congregation, stealing random ropes and apples and other minor stuff (the latter is kind of a bad trade and probably not something you'd do unless Alicia willpower locks Aura). However, once I start with the Uglyness II mental change to go into the bullying story line it will be possible to get up to 10 Vice purely through mental changes + real world events.

If you have ways to replicate the ? compendium entry thing that would be appreciated, I have seen somewhere seen the issue myself but since lacked the time to further pursue it.

If I didn't misunderstand, the other issues seem like game states resulting from cheating variable changes. While it's generally interesting for the game to be resilient, those things aren't in my priority list.

HTM511

Aug 2, 2020
This is just a guess, but you might have Offensive Stance on. Try going in to your martial skills in the menu and "activating" Offensive Stance again, which will deactivate it if it's currently active.
Yes, you were correct, Thank you!

Resistance is based on MDEF (MDEF*10). You can use either Cheat Engine, the console or a save editor to tweak MDEF so you can go through. Make sure you don't have massive debuffs as akaBubba stated - it does indeed look like Offensive Stance (DEF and MDEF get a 80% penalty). Your willpower makes it worse as Cursed 1/2/3 also cause 10%/20%/30% debuffs to all stats.

You can revert the MDEF boost afterwards if you want. 90 Resistance is pretty hardcore. Not sure it's doable in 90 steps, maybe not even with noclip/wallhack.

Should have at least 31 base MDEF at level 7 so there's at least one massive debuff involved.
I went to save editor online to up my MDef a little and managed to make progress in that ark. After my last frustration I wasnt taking any chances. Thank you.

paragonical

Apr 4, 2018
How do you unlock the drug dealer and the Underground City rooms? Everything, including the dealer, just attacks me down here. Did I skip something?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How do you unlock the drug dealer and the Underground City rooms? Everything, including the dealer, just attacks me down here. Did I skip something?
You must have gone in the wrong way. You're supposed to go through Liliana's house (lower right house in Nephlune), work the bar job for a while, then gain access.

Reactions: paragonical

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, you have to disguise! ;)

You probably found UC by accident. Make sure you don't kill anyone in here (if you did, check the above post about bringing back the dead) then go to Luciana's house in Nephlune (next to the Adventurer's Guild and behind the fish rope merchant with the fish on the counter). She'll help provide you with a disguise with her "contact" down there in the bar and you can go there unharmed afterwards (as long as you disguise), including when you teleport via the stone tablet. You can build up trust by performing various tasks in the bar as explained in the game.

EDIT: NINJA'D :ROFLMAO: Thanks Pretentious Goblin, I'm such a slow typer lol, had to check for Luciana's location and... this happened, heh.

Addendum: Yeah, it's the entrance behind the slime summoner at (32,23). Maybe have aura-dev add a prompt that Aura "senses" something important down there with a Yes/No choice when trying to go down in addition to the regular disguise when the player has it? (okay now that was ambiguous, lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: paragonical

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
If you mean rewrite it, enter the Memories room, and after you blur out the giant mechas from her childhood memories, Alicia will replace it with her reality show instead. This may sound confusing but this doesn't spawn interests: there are three scenes in total and those are the implemented recollections.
I don't get it. I already deleted mecha-show memory, but when I dive into it again, there is some blurred parts, but I cant rewrite it into super-model. I can only leave memory or replay it again.

1659352567083.png

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
How can I increase my MP? I'm after the festival of greed arc, have only ~52 MP, meanwhile i need astonishing 100(!!!) mana points to learn Open Domain II not to mention Acedia in underground City which need 200 MP (seriously WTF!). I killed most of the boss monsters who dropping mana stones, and even with all of that I can not reach enough numbers. What is the main plot route? Mountainreach? Maybe I'm missing something.

Meanwhile I'm still on the corruption limit and can't reduce it to satisfying numbers. It's like everything I do in Roya is increasing corruption now. I feel like I'm stuck and all I can do is sleeping and do mental changes which i hate to do. I'm also too weak to finish any current quest or even do lewd scenes in case of soul breaking. I think I reached critical point and I'm in worst moment of gameplay. The game at current state is more annoying that fun. I waited since 0.19 but nothing significant for my gameplay happened. I consider stop playing for longer period of time (like half of the year minimum).

E: Do not get me wrong. I'm sure it will be a GREAT GAME at the end. But at the current stage SKA have some insurmountable balancing issues (too little mental changer available mostly). What I wrote are just tiny bit of them.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How can I increase my MP? I'm after the festival of greed arc, have only ~52 MP, meanwhile i need astonishing 100(!!!) mana points to learn Open Domain II not to mention Acedia in underground City which need 200 MP (seriously WTF!). I killed most of the boss monsters who dropping mana stones, and even with all of that I can not reach enough numbers. What is the main plot route? Mountainreach? Maybe I'm missing something.
You can bring Ether to the alchemist to make Mana Stones, or you can bring Mutated Spores to the blacksmith.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes