Oct 26, 2017
262177 Thank you so much!
My pleasure, glad that helped you!
Probably too soon but does anyone have a full save for the new version?
If by full you also want 200% score (hard difficulty with no penalties and all bosses beaten), all obtainable items, skills and full compendium+recollection, just tell me where you'd like to start your new game and I'll port my version asap.
how to open surface relationships room?
Simply spend 1 corruption on the southwestern crystal in the first room. :)
Hi guys,
Please, help a bro in despair. I maked a terrible mistake... I killed the drug dealer in the Underground City and lost all the dirty content with him... I found the entrance of the underground pub later :rolleyes:... I need a save in this zone of the game or more advanced for deblock the scenes in the gallery.
Thanks guys

Other thing, I don't have the pictures whiles the scenes with the hermit, just the text on black screen... And you ?
Don't panic if you "kill" things in the Underground - simply reset all A self-switches in the area (can be done via the dev console, usermade plugins or script injection, and possibly from save editors if they can access $gameSelfSwitches in the raw save data).

Load your messed up save, run a loop on map 138 for all ids (this will also refill chests as a side effect, but there are no "actual" switches to my knowledge) using $gameSelfSwitches.setValue([138, id, 'A'], false);, check the console for errors if using the console, *emergency save* before entering the map (make sure you have backups!) and see if everyone is back. You also obviously need to be disguised as Mary or the fragments (shadows) will be there instead.

Also make backups. Always. Create additional folders if need be, archive your saves, doesn't matter how you do it, just do it. Save often. VERY often. Games that allow you to save should be OCD'd so you can repeat every single thing you want to recollect or unfuck, because we all fuck up at some point. (Fortunately, aura-dev took care of about 90% of the things with the recollection room - and the smart end of content move where you can literally go back right where you were before the NG+ room.)

If you just want to revive the dealer, that's ID 4, so $gameSelfSwitches.setValue([138, 4, 'A'], false); will bring him back.
(The side effect is that you will go overscore if you kill him again, as you'd get the boss bonus twice.)

Last edited:

wesker4608

Aug 7, 2021
My pleasure, glad that helped you!If by full you also want 200% score (hard difficulty with no penalties and all bosses beaten), all obtainable items, skills and full compendium+recollection, just tell me where you'd like to start your new game and I'll port my version asap.Simply spend 1 corruption on the southwestern crystal in the first room. :)Don't panic if you "kill" things in the Underground - simply reset all A self-switches in the area (can be done via the dev console, usermade plugins or script injection, and possibly from save editors if they can access $gameSelfSwitches in the raw save data).

Load your messed up save, run a loop on map 138 for all ids (this will also refill chests as a side effect, but there are no "actual" switches to my knowledge) using $gameSelfSwitches.setValue([138, id, 'A'], false);, check the console for errors if using the console, *emergency save* before entering the map (make sure you have backups!) and see if everyone is back. You also obviously need to be disguised as Mary or the fragments (shadows) will be there instead.

Also make backups. Always. Create additional folders if need be, archive your saves, doesn't matter how you do it, just do it. Save often. VERY often. Games that allow you to save should be OCD'd so you can repeat every single thing you want to recollect or unfuck, because we all fuck up at some point. (Fortunately, aura-dev took care of about 90% of the things with the recollection room - and the smart end of content move where you can literally go back right where you were before the NG+ room.)

If you just want to revive the dealer, that's ID 4, so $gameSelfSwitches.setValue([138, 4, 'A'], false); will bring him back.
(The side effect is that you will go overscore if you kill him again, as you'd get the boss bonus twice.)
Thanks you ! I don't understand what you say because my english is bad and yet worst my knowledge in computer science but thank you (y)
I don't know how open the console in game or what is a "run a loop"...

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The final Belphegor thing is impossible to get to also once you start you can't leave it's basically a soft lock

Oct 26, 2017
Here are the saves that were asked. Instructions are provided as well.

Contents:
SKA210_Migrated_Recollections is a migrated save from SKA202 with full SKA210 recollection content (compendium, NG+ skills and items). It will send you back to Underground City, right before James (who isn't implemented yet).
SKA210_NGPlus_Recollections is a NG+ starting save. You start with all NG+ skills (level 1) and recollections unlocked, so if you want to see the gallery, either teleport to the recollection room with the Clear Gem (or manually) or get a quick corruption game over.
Both are on Hard difficulty.

Instructions: Backup your saves, rename as filex.rmmzsave (with x being the saveslot), copy to save folder.

Edit: Less text.

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Excited to see when the wedding night finally gets implemented. I'm also hoping that the extra Corruption stuff in the first chamber of Aura's mindscape gets added soon as well. The only thing at the moment that I can remove is Aura's study guide book and I'd rather leave that there as I like the idea of her still getting good grades and beating Richard while becoming more sexual.

Reactions: pizbia

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Excited to see when the wedding night finally gets implemented. I'm also hoping that the extra Corruption stuff in the first chamber of Aura's mindscape gets added soon as well. The only thing at the moment that I can remove is Aura's study guide book and I'd rather leave that there as I like the idea of her still getting good grades and beating Richard while becoming more sexual.
While other routes have been mentioned as a goal after the 1.0 release, until the game reaches that point the only planned endings will be clearing the game or reaching fully corrupted. So to fully explore the corruption side you will need to remove the books. There's also a week(IIRC) timer for some of the book related stuff, so you won't see an immediate reaction to removing them. I'm pretty sure you have missed a good deal of the corruption if you avoided removing the study books.

HTM511

Aug 2, 2020
Is there a cheat for this game?
Or a max lewdness save file just after the arms of wrath entrance?
I have followed the max lewdness guide to this point and am now stuck.
I have tried re doing this several times with multiple versions of the game and nothing changes. To be honest I am sick of re doing this part. Maybe im not the brightest but I cant find the exit because the cave is not it. I dont have the stats to go through the cave.
For some reason all my defenses are low, and I can only get my resistance up to 90 including using up any item with magic defense to add to armor.
(Just after intro and after using items to get it to 90)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
I have tried re doing this several times with multiple versions of the game and nothing changes. To be honest I am sick of re doing this part. Maybe im not the brightest but I cant find the exit because the cave is not it. I dont have the stats to go through the cave.
For some reason all my defenses are low, and I can only get my resistance up to 90 including using up any item with magic defense to add to armor.
(Just after intro and after using items to get it to 90)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just a guess, but you might have Offensive Stance on. Try going in to your martial skills in the menu and "activating" Offensive Stance again, which will deactivate it if it's currently active.

Oct 26, 2017
Resistance is based on MDEF (MDEF*10). You can use either Cheat Engine, the console or a save editor to tweak MDEF so you can go through. Make sure you don't have massive debuffs as akaBubba stated - it does indeed look like Offensive Stance (DEF and MDEF get a 80% penalty). Your willpower makes it worse as Cursed 1/2/3 also cause 10%/20%/30% debuffs to all stats.

You can revert the MDEF boost afterwards if you want. 90 Resistance is pretty hardcore. Not sure it's doable in 90 steps, maybe not even with noclip/wallhack.

Should have at least 31 base MDEF at level 7 so there's at least one massive debuff involved.

elliochness

Aug 15, 2016
Stuck with no mental changes that can be applied, no scenes playing out in the daytime, and Rose at 67 points. What am I missing?

edit: nevermind, had missed the ugliness drain. It's back on track.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Stuck with no mental changes that can be applied, no scenes playing out in the daytime, and Rose at 67 points. What am I missing?
Can't say for sure, but a couple of typical things people miss:

Switching out Rose going home for Alicia (surface relationships room)
Turning on Happiness sources / drains after configuring them (the star/pentagram icon thing will be dimmed if you haven't)

Barring those, interact with every object you can and see if you find something. If you don't, it's probably a matter of waiting a couple more days for some event that enables a mental change.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The final Belphegor thing is impossible to get to also once you start you can't leave it's basically a soft lock
Yes, it's not yet fully implemented, but you can leave by either ending the day at the teleporter in the church, or by killing that one fake-boss (Open Domain on kid outside church, jump down at the Agi30 jump point, Open Domain again).

The curse is called "The Eternal Repeat" and the fact that you can't leave does get explained if you bother reading the dialogue.

When you learn Open Domain II, you get that event in the dream world with Belphegor, you also get an incomplete "Legs of Sloth" -curse, starts out at 1/10 (and gives -3 MP), and it goes up by 1 for every day you spend end in there.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
How do you change the memory for "Top Model"? I'm not seeing any way to do this, been able to do everything else so far though.

franckus

Sep 17, 2019
hello
I have a question
is it possible to cheat on this game ? I tried with cheat engine but it didn't work

must we use a special version of cheat engine or cheat is impossible ???

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
hello
I have a question
is it possible to cheat on this game ? I tried with cheat engine but it didn't work

must we use a special version of cheat engine or cheat is impossible ???
is a good in-game editor, it is free to use, you only pay to autoupdate and translation.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes