smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
are the cgs pretty good? I keep waiting to play the game, since it sounds pretty good and I would like to see the game with the cgs in the places that the DEVs intended for there to be cgs.. it's hard to wait though, since I LOVE corruption games.. :X
Most of the scenes currently have CGs. There are a few scenes with a hermit which don't have GCs, but besides that and some posing for an artist the game is pretty well caught up. As for the quality, I would say they are as good as you could expect for a project of this type. There are a couple CGs that have issues with the scale of things that are hard to ignore after noticing them, but the game has reached a point where you can get a really good feel for the type of corruption that is going to happen. Aura even has a repeatable sex scene in 0.21. Be aware that even for a corruption playthrough you will need to play through the RPG side of the game to access some of the scenes. Some people aren't fans of actually playing games, so I feel like that is important to mention.

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
I was curious as to how you would view the cgs for her at home? I know in the other world, you have to reduce her willpower to zero in order for her to do so there, but I haven't figured out the trigger for her masturbation scenes in the real world.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I still sympathize Aura's lost childhood friendship, Aura Dev wrote the Heroine and Alicia too well. Aura and Alicia play off nicely with each other. The Cheerleaders notice something's up with Alicia's motives. Jealousy is sparking up with the cheerleaders and Aura due to Alicia focusing on Aura more than them.

Reactions: Dazfritz

Oct 26, 2017
I was curious as to how you would view the cgs for her at home? I know in the other world, you have to reduce her willpower to zero in order for her to do so there, but I haven't figured out the trigger for her masturbation scenes in the real world.
Aura will start masturbating on her own at night in the real world if her lewdness is high enough (from memory, 25?) - it's recommended to either save or hack if you want to reproc (or use the gallery recollection in the NG+ room) because she'll have the current features from her corruption (makeup, hair color, accessories, etc).

If I recall correctly she also needs hedonism 1 (taint an orb).

Reactions: dragon358

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
too much talk and the game is complacated ....
we come from work to enjoy something not to work our heads on a game that suppose to be fun ... but the art is good
talk games are a pain to play.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Is it just me or did the developer change the location of the Adventurers guild and Boar's Hut? I swear the AG was to the left with a book store further left and the Boar's hut was to the right. In fact it feels like they did a whole remap of the whole town

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is it just me or did the developer change the location of the Adventurers guild and Boar's Hut? I swear the AG was to the left with a book store further left and the Boar's hut was to the right. In fact it feels like they did a whole remap of the whole town
Yeah, there have been some changes to Trademond.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
To be honest someone mention it but would be nice to choose to help Richard instead of resisting him there a lot of things I would change but overall a good game to a certain extent. Sure it's not perfect but good game

• Red Heart
Reactions: BimboSlutCD

wesker4608

Aug 7, 2021
Hi guys,
Please, help a bro in despair. I maked a terrible mistake... I killed the drug dealer in the Underground City and lost all the dirty content with him... I found the entrance of the underground pub later :rolleyes:... I need a save in this zone of the game or more advanced for deblock the scenes in the gallery.
Thanks guys

Other thing, I don't have the pictures whiles the scenes with the hermit, just the text on black screen... And you ?

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes