Oct 26, 2017
I'm on Android?
Can someone help
Sure. Backup your js folder (or the js file) and replace the matchAll call in tags with something like this. You can use the attachment as well, but it's just one change.
JavaScript:
const tokens = tagData.match(/('[^']*')|[^ ]+/g).map(match => match.replace(/\"/g, ""));
Brain (what's left of it, if anything) is already dead but the heat makes it even worse, so let me know if this actually breaks things. Should run fine with that at least. Don't forget to change the extension first if you use the attachment.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.20.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
I have to say increasing the MP cost of summon slime every time you feed it might be a bit too much, I'm getting to the point I only have MP for 2-3 attack spells or just 1 water skin or open domain.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
I have to say increasing the MP cost of summon slime every time you feed it might be a bit too much, I'm getting to the point I only have MP for 2-3 attack spells or just 1 water skin or open domain.
i mean you can get like 250 mana at the end of story so far, so imho it's not bad long as you use mana stones and some of the spore upgrades?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The Slime definitely needed that change, otherwise it would be simply overpowered ally that only costs 15 MP. It would be very hard to balance combat, and everyone would always have to have the slime with them.

Now you need to actually consider what you feed it.

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
The Slime definitely needed that change, otherwise it would be simply overpowered ally that only costs 15 MP. It would be very hard to balance combat, and everyone would always have to have the slime with them.

Now you need to actually consider what you feed it.
Was it only a fixed 15MP? Maybe it should always be half of your MP.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Was it only a fixed 15MP? Maybe it should always be half of your MP.
Yes, it was a fixed 15.

Half your MP is way too harsh, IMO. As of right now you can easily reach more than 200 MP, and the slime absolutely is *not* worth 100 MP.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Disgusting story, does not even make any sense anymore. Aura is becoming more and more annoying and sounds like a dumb no talent girl I know irl that always wants to be number 1 but always ended up getting trashed by me and my bros lol, if I were george I would kick that hoe out of my life.

Btw, i hate the concept of not studying == not getting ranks, etc. You can always be a lazy ass fuck and w in academics (I'm lazy af still gets to rank 1, won US*MO and gets to M*T lol) its all genetics brosquitos ;).
1658717217724.png

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Disgusting story, does not even make any sense anymore. Aura is becoming more and more annoying and sounds like a dumb no talent girl I know irl that always wants to be number 1 but always ended up getting trashed by me and my bros lol, if I were george I would kick that hoe out of my life.

Btw, i hate the concept of not studying == not getting ranks, etc. You can always be a lazy ass fuck and w in academics (I'm lazy af still gets to rank 1, won US*MO and gets to M*T lol) its all genetics brosquitos ;).

You're entitled to your opinion but i think it was pretty obvious what this story was about and there's little reason for u to wake up now realizing what we all know. I think the creator is doing a great job and this exact story is why i'm here.... Neverminded the often updates and fixes... There's some games here where u play 1 single day every other 3 months when they update...

Reactions: Gorond

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Hi
I'm stuck in the slimy oil quest... I found 3 formula in the vault but I miss one and I can't figured it where it is, some say it is down the rope as you go in the taverne but not for me :/ any help ?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi
I'm stuck in the slimy oil quest... I found 3 formula in the vault but I miss one and I can't figured it where it is, some say it is down the rope as you go in the taverne but not for me :/ any help ?
iirc the locations are:

In the hidden room with the skeleton (in the cavern before the vault)
In the first room of the vault
To the lower left, past the room with the barrels and gnome enemies
Upper right, same room as the spider boss and red orb

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What kind of possession and tf dose this game have?
TF - not in the usual sense. MC is surreptitiously brainwashed into becoming a bratty gyaru and probably eventually a bimbo.

Possession - subconscious brainwashing by MC's frenemy, and bodily possession in at least one scene, though that's not a major theme of the game. The antagonist/deuteragonist telepathically speaks to MC in the fantasy world, especially in the H-scenes to mock, prod and/or instruct her.

Oct 26, 2017
To add to what Pretentious Goblin said, none of this is forced, which greatly adds to the game's playability (both a challenge and a good thing for people who might not like going too far). Of course, you still have to deal with the consequences of corrupting her mind if you fuck her up real bad (with great power comes great responsibility). You can have her remain completely untainted or corrupt a few minor things, or literally go all out and break her completely.

Another thing that makes the game really good is it's hard to pick sides - the characters all have their own personality and depth and you fall off your chair if you thought "stereotype" then suddenly notice something interesting. I'm not even interested into female-on-male/male-on-female sex and this got me going just from the concept and unexpectedly deep implementation.

It's also fairly non-linear; most of the changes can be done at any time so you don't have to worry about being "too late" or missing something even if you save all the time and have an extra save folder/archive creation OCD.
TF - not in the usual sense. MC is surreptitiously brainwashed into becoming a bratty gyaru and probably eventually a bimbo.
I'll be honest here, I didn't expect it to go this far lol. She isn't yet at "uuuuh... oh yeah, wanna fuck...?" levels but her speech and costume combined with aura-dev's epic humour is a recipe for glorious success. ;)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It's also fairly non-linear; most of the changes can be done at any time so you don't have to worry about being "too late" or missing something
To be fair, you kinda have to do all the available mental changes to progress from 1st mental room to the 2nd, and if you do them in the "wrong" order, there might be several days of no events firing and you having no mental changes left to do.

I've played enough that I no longer need the guide for clearing Roya content, but I still use it as a framework for the order in which to do the mental changes in chapter 1.

Reactions: Josou Haruka

Oct 26, 2017
Correct. Maybe dynamic relationships based on the initial "relationship predisposition" switch causing a -1 per day effect would help with that one - though then there's the problem that the following room already assumes Aura has experience with the cheerleaders (she did meet them though).

As for the mental change order, wasn't aware of this. Thanks. I'll have to look at the code again.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes