lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Hi ! I have another question regarding withdrawal, is it possible to get rid of this state ? Because it considerably lower my stats once Aura goes from Addiction to Withrawal. ( I waited 10 days after withdrawal and i still not have gained back my stats)

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Hi ! I have another question regarding withdrawal, is it possible to get rid of this state ? Because it considerably lower my stats once Aura goes from Addiction to Withrawal. ( I waited 10 days after withdrawal and i still not have gained back my stats)
Withdrawal reduces in rank by 1 after the time period. And if it would hit rank 0, it goes away. If it didn't that's a bug and I would ask you to share a save.

Alternatively take drugs :D

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Withdrawal reduces in rank by 1 after the time period. And if it would hit rank 0, it goes away. If it didn't that's a bug and I would ask you to share a save.

Alternatively take drugs :D
It's really hard to stop taking drugs once you start...

So kudos for the accurate depiction, I suppose :ROFLMAO:

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Sooo a quick update, i tried to replay it but doing something else, and it appears it did work. In the save where withdrawal doesn't budge, i was doing the waitress job. I've done it a considerable number of days without any changes.
So i did change the routine and did the hammer job so my aura will become a Panzer and kick every demon's asses, and i get after a week my withdrawal II to level I. yeay

Megumeme501

Sep 25, 2021
Anyone got full current gallery save. I tried the unlocker rar posted a few pages back but it doesn't seem to unlock the latest stuff

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is it possible to just play this like a rpg, protecting the female mc, help her reaching her goal and avoid most scenes like in lonarpg?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
On normal difficulty it should be definitely doable. On hard it might be possible, but it will be, wait for it, hard.

Reactions: sonhot

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is it possible to just play this like a rpg, protecting the female mc, help her reaching her goal and avoid most scenes like in lonarpg?
AFAIK there are 3 planned outcomes to 1.0:

- MC gets too much Corruption stacked and gets a Soul Break (game over).
- MC undergoes all the mental changes and immediately gets the "corrupted" ending.
- MC completes the main story, getting the "good" ending, regardless of how many mental changes have been done.

Most of the H-scenes are sexual favors in exchange for things that make the game easier, so a "pure" run is definitely more challenging, and not needed for the "good" ending. Although you do get a separate score for playing "pure", which can be used for NG+ bonuses.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
How much art current release have? I remember playing this game over a year ago and I learned that the art for this game is created extremely slow, so I decided to wait until there was enough of it to be at least somewhat satisfying.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thank you, I just missed it somehow. 17 CG's it's with variations or just standalone pictures? Feels like it's almost text based game, like this html's ones.
17 unique CGs with small variations. And yeah, CGs are coming in slowly, I think the tempo now is 2 illustrated H-scenes per month, plus occasionally a repeated one with minor changes. It's not a text-based game, but as you can see from the number of "real-world" scenes, it's pretty heavily focused on lifestyle corruption.

Reactions: SharkVampire

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.21.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: VVAR666

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Anybody know what triggers the first the first top model scene? I managed to hit all the other scenes, but it's been five or so days since I switched what I'm pretty sure was the last available mental change outside of that set of scenes.
It's quite possible my save is just so old that I need to do a restart, but I'd like to grab all the current scenes before I reset if possible.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
This is one of those projects which i will wait for like 2 years until i play it. But after that i will play it for a whole month
2024 is the target release date for 1.0, so your estimate will good time to give it a try. :p

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
17 unique CGs with small variations. And yeah, CGs are coming in slowly, I think the tempo now is 2 illustrated H-scenes per month, plus occasionally a repeated one with minor changes. It's not a text-based game, but as you can see from the number of "real-world" scenes, it's pretty heavily focused on lifestyle corruption.
are the cgs pretty good? I keep waiting to play the game, since it sounds pretty good and I would like to see the game with the cgs in the places that the DEVs intended for there to be cgs.. it's hard to wait though, since I LOVE corruption games.. :X

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes