Alexander Wolf

Aug 15, 2017
Aura-dev is there any plans to make it so you don't have to have sex with George, and also to only have sex with George?
I mean I'll play regardless awesome game cant wait till its done.

Reactions: Ra!ne and Radbug

SgtDahaka

Oct 16, 2019
Kind of extensive just to get one or two good lewd scenes. But I have high hopes for this. Next month I'll sub so we can have more H-CG scenes. Also if story mode could've more days to mess around and explore that would be great.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Kind of extensive just to get one or two good lewd scenes. But I have high hopes for this. Next month I'll sub so we can have more H-CG scenes. Also if story mode could've more days to mess around and explore that would be great.
Well the corruption, not the H, is the real focus of the game, though we should be seeing Aura's IRL get spicier as the game goes on. There is no hard time limit in any mode, you can do whatever until you run out of mental changes, max out Corruption and thereby get a Soul Break. Which is not possible in Story Mode, so effectively it has no time limit at all.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
I think there's a couple of replaceAll's in the plugins so I don't think that's something that can be quickly fixed.
EDIT: Searching reveals its only there so maybe the call could be replaced.
Thanks for your time aura-dev. Yeah, looks like the replaceAll's only there. Used replace with a global flag instead and works like a charm now.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can that Hermann marriage ring be real?

A ring that gives +10 to all attributes seems way, way overpowered.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
when i deffeted the first ennemy the aura not can enter in citty for the first entrance(same 2 guards), i found this bug

Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then . Shit, Aura(dev) sure knows how to pull a combination of epics.(y):ROFLMAO:

( button for bonus irony. AURARTORIA. Sorry for the old flashback for those who are way past this point already.)

Web209

Mar 7, 2020
Nephlune's Duelists Win against old man Olaf

Hi, how do I turn off Shadowcloak? I looked in different areas, hoping I overlooked someplace where I can turn it off.

Thank you for your help!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Nephlune's Duelists Win against old man Olaf

Hi, how do I turn off Shadowcloak? I looked in different areas, hoping I overlooked someplace where I can turn it off.

Thank you for your help!
The same place you turned it on, just click on it again.

You'll also need to turn off any auto-spells, such as Tailwind.

Oct 26, 2017
A few bug reports:

- If you already have completed books before "Useless Knowledge" is added to Aura's skills, the progress check is messed up because the current progress is over the base maximum (this only really wastes time and adds progress indefinitely instead of showing up the message, but worth mentioning?)
- Negative womb of lust penalties will crash the game (because the value cannot be properly displayed). This isn't normally supposed to happen since it gives -5 willpower per day every day after initially acquired, so I've been trying to reproduce this one.
- Getting sent to the clear area at unexpected times (when there are still many things to do); happens for example in Mountainreach (after meeting Belphegor and unlocking the incomplete Legs of Sloth curse)
and after defeating Sathanas's army in Draknor Fortress.

Sorry if these are already fixed.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
A few bug reports:

- If you already have completed books before "Useless Knowledge" is added to Aura's skills, the progress check is messed up because the current progress is over the base maximum (this only really wastes time and adds progress indefinitely instead of showing up the message, but worth mentioning?)
- Negative womb of lust penalties will crash the game (because the value cannot be properly displayed). This isn't normally supposed to happen since it gives -5 willpower per day every day after initially acquired, so I've been trying to reproduce this one.
- Getting sent to the clear area at unexpected times (when there are still many things to do); happens for example in Mountainreach (after meeting Belphegor and unlocking the incomplete Legs of Sloth curse)
and after defeating Sathanas's army in Draknor Fortress.

Sorry if these are already fixed.
- In theory I should be incrementing the reading progress for every completed book when the max reading progress is increased. Could you name the concrete books where this seems to be not happening?
- Never heard of the womf of lust penalties going into the negative. Would be very interested if you can figure out a way to reproduce this.
- The clear area always gets triggered at the end of content for each of the 3 main quests which is intended. May be a questionable choice from my side but definitely intended behavior.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
This has probably been discussed before, but it'd be nice not to game-over from maxed corruption if there's no way to spend it. I know nothing about RPGMaker but could there be a way to flag so that you get the game-over only if there available mind modifications? Alternatively, could Alicia intervene in some way, perhaps as a purchasable upgrade: e.g., "tell me if you're thinking suicidal thoughts"? Or finally, replace the game-over with some sort of alternative penalty, like (temporary? permanent?) stat loss? Anyway, not a huge issue, but some ideas came to me, thought I'd dump them here. :)

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
This has probably been discussed before, but it'd be nice not to game-over from maxed corruption if there's no way to spend it. I know nothing about RPGMaker but could there be a way to flag so that you get the game-over only if there available mind modifications? Alternatively, could Alicia intervene in some way, perhaps as a purchasable upgrade: e.g., "tell me if you're thinking suicidal thoughts"? Or finally, replace the game-over with some sort of alternative penalty, like (temporary? permanent?) stat loss? Anyway, not a huge issue, but some ideas came to me, thought I'd dump them here. :)
That mode effectively already exists in the story mode. If you play in story mode the max corruption end doesn't happen.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
None of these really work (design-wise, implementation would be trivial) because it just incentivices to do all mental changes and then use SK on everything and then ignore the corruption stat as a whole. If that is the desired outcome, then it's better to just play in Story Mode.

Note that the state of all mental changes done is only an in development thing anyways because when you do all the mental changes in the 1.0 version you trigger the ending anyways. On the other hand, if you are way over corruption limit and then go to the next update with new mental changes you may run into more issues. In general there are quite a few issues with carrying your save forward to new updates since one way or another the save is kind of "tainted."

It would also degrade the quality of feedback and make it harder for me to figure out where too much corruption is being produced or where the game maybe is too difficult, etc.

Reactions: Guitar_Villain

Web209

Mar 7, 2020
The same place you turned it on, just click on it again.

You'll also need to turn off any auto-spells, such as Tailwind.
Ok thank you, was able to get it sorted - it had enhanced by the name.

Last edited:

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
That mode effectively already exists in the story mode. If you play in story mode the max corruption end doesn't happen.
Except that removes all incentive to be careful with SK use and lewd events, which -- at least in my opinion -- adds a ton to the game.

The situation I'm trying to address is where I had a moderate amount of corruption from lewd events, unexpectedly ran out of mental changes for several days (due to overlooking a prerequisite), accumulated nightly corruption over time, and ultimately capped.

If the reason for the corruption game-over is to keep people from bingeing on SK and lewd events, and the reason for the nightly corruption gain is to add challenge to a pure playthrough, then maybe a fourth suggestion would be to have the corruption gain in Aura's Mind happen only if you leave without taking an available mental change. That keep the challenge for pure players but also avoid pushing high-lewd playthroughs over the edge unintentionally.
just incentivices to do all mental changes and then use SK on everything and then ignore the corruption stat as a whole.
You're partially right. I assumed anyone wanting to play the way you described would be on Story Mode already, and so corruption game-overs existed just to make pure playthroughs challenging. So yeah, ignore my first suggestion (corruption death only if you've skipped mental changes), as this would allow someone to spam SK simply by keeping up with every mental change.

My second suggestion (Alicia can intervene when she sees her victim going over the edge) was meant to be a one-time event, sorry. I do think one bail-out wouldn't be game-breaking, and it would prevent the surprise unavoidable death like mine (i.e., a lewd playthrough with an overlooked prerequisite, leading to slow death from nightly corruption).

However, my third suggestion (maxed corruption causes stat loss, not real-life death) would cripple a character if they kept playing the way you described (i.e., spamming SK and lewd events beyond the corruption cap). So I'd still suggest that one. (Although in retrospect, there's already a mechanic kind of like this in one of the rooms. So maybe I'm 0/3.)

Anyway, it's really the nightly, unavoidable corruption gain that is the issue. Doesn't it create balancing issues for you? With constant, unavoidable corruption gain, you need to be carefully balancing the flow of blessed potions, mental change corruption dumps, etc., both to be not too fast (making the game too easy) and not too inconsistent (resulting in random deaths like mine). If you dropped the nightly corruption gain, you could keep the corruption game-over to prevent people from spamming SK and lewd events. Or maybe have nightly corruption gain happen only on nights when people skip available mental changes (which would keep pure playthroughs challenging).

Or just ignore all of this. Really, it only applies to first-time players on lewd playthroughs who didn't go Story Mode from the start, which has to be, like, six of us.

Last edited:

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
I think an interesting mechanic for future chapters of the game would be to allow corrupting Aura's friends next (i.e., rooms for them being added on to Aura's). Perhaps Richard's souleating created a crack in their psyches or something, or Alicia starts corrupting Aura to corrupt her friends.

For example, if Aura "lost" the first game, she could have the choice to help Richard/Alicia corrupt her friends too, or secretly undermine Richard/Alicia to spare her friends her fate (and potentially fail them, resulting in NTR?). And if Aura won the first game, perhaps Alicia could start over on Aura's friends as revenge on Aura; Aura could then be dragged down with them this time, or could keep them pure too by fighting the changes.

Or the friend corruption storylines could even be added to the current story. I.e., as Aura closes in on Richard, Alicia and Richard realize she's drawing strength from her friends (pure playthrough) or her friends are intervening to reverse her corruption (lewd playthrough), and so Richard/Alicia decide to corrupt the friends too.

As an aside, I've always been curious why Aura hasn't told her friends about this game she's in (and they were in). I feel like there has to have been an explanation, but I missed it. If not, having them get involved would be a nice plug for the hole. E.g., Aura realizes she needs help and explains everything to them, unwittingly making them targets too.

Anyway, the intricate corruption mechanic is my favorite thing about the game. I miss it already, even with the first game not finished yet.

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
If you dropped the nightly corruption gain, you could keep the corruption game-over to prevent people from spamming SK and lewd events. Or maybe have nightly corruption gain happen only on nights when people skip available mental changes (which would keep pure playthroughs challenging).
No corruption gain at all removes all time pressure and means you can always heal up for the next day by ending the day for free, effectively removing all aspects for resource management. This is something that I dislike about games faking urgency but actually you can take all the time in the world. Or you can grind infinite money and health from the workshop, etc.
Only applying passive corruption gain when no mental change is taken is functionally equivalent to raising the average corruption cost of each mental change by 0.5. I don't think this would change your experience, and only push it back a bit.

The proper answer imo has nothing to do with gameplay and more with UI.

MAIN_MENU_OVERVIEW.png
In the planned overhaul you would for example always easily see your corruption/max corruption in the main menu.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.20.3.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes