woomb

Jun 13, 2020
I don't suppose anyone has a save game that starts around the start of chapter 2? I'd like to get back into the game but don't want to start from scratch

ionel27999

Mar 15, 2020
Hm.weel i go in a bar and talk with tavern master but when i ask for work he tell me to give 10 blessed apple.Where i suppose to find apple,maybe i am wrong but he don,t give me work

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hm.weel i go in a bar and talk with tavern master but when i ask for work he tell me to give 10 blessed apple.Where i suppose to find apple,maybe i am wrong but he don,t give me work
Not that bar - the one under Liliana's house (lower right house in Nephlune).

ionel27999

Mar 15, 2020
Alright,thanks for help i have one more question in the room whre alicia exist why i can,t open the fashion room?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If you mean this one, you need to do specific mental changes, see the IRL corruption scenes (might take a few days) and then go to the interests room and place the fashion mag in an empty interest slot. iirc the mental change that leads to this is Alicia tutoring.

MichaelGuinea

May 2, 2018
After the festival is over and I've killed the demon general and Arwin, I've started getting stuck a lot in cutscenes. Directly after finishing the festival, I tried going into trademond, but was stopped by a guard who is supposed to tell me Sardine wants to talk to me. After one dialogue box, nothing happened. The game didn't freeze per say, because other characters still walked around, but there was no way for me to progress. I fixed this by going back to a previous save and entering trademond by teleporting to the church.

But then the same thing happened in a cutscene when doing hermann's third date. When he introduces Aura to his friend that is convinced she's a hired prostitute, the dialogue boxes just stop appearing. Considering this has happened on two different occasions, is my game just bugged? Reverting to different save and replaying parts of the stories resulted in the exact same thing happening and I'd like to not fully restart.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
After the festival is over and I've killed the demon general and Arwin, I've started getting stuck a lot in cutscenes. Directly after finishing the festival, I tried going into trademond, but was stopped by a guard who is supposed to tell me Sardine wants to talk to me. After one dialogue box, nothing happened. The game didn't freeze per say, because other characters still walked around, but there was no way for me to progress. I fixed this by going back to a previous save and entering trademond by teleporting to the church.

But then the same thing happened in a cutscene when doing hermann's third date. When he introduces Aura to his friend that is convinced she's a hired prostitute, the dialogue boxes just stop appearing. Considering this has happened on two different occasions, is my game just bugged? Reverting to different save and replaying parts of the stories resulted in the exact same thing happening and I'd like to not fully restart.
Which version do you have? Both of these issues are specific to 0.20.0 I think.

Reactions: MichaelGuinea

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.20.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Mar 25, 2020
And she finally got her V-card punched, I'm a big fan of the slow burn here and the writing is top notch, but I hope it carries on at decent pace now.

Also I know it was mentioned and skipped in favor of something else, but any thoughts to go back and do a part 3 with Arwin, where Aura signs the maid contract?

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
And she finally got her V-card punched, I'm a big fan of the slow burn here and the writing is top notch, but I hope it carries on at decent pace now.

Also I know it was mentioned and skipped in favor of something else, but any thoughts to go back and do a part 3 with Arwin, where Aura signs the maid contract?
By who thou sry haven't played in a while and is the v-carr lose art implemented yet

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
By who thou sry haven't played in a while and is the v-carr lose art implemented yet
George IRL and drug dealer in Roya. The art is not in yet, but should be ready within the next 3 weeks. Young Merchant scene 5 will also lead to vag sex by way of trickery.

Oct 26, 2017
It's been a year so I'll have a lot of backlog-reading to do but...
Code:
TypeError: match.replaceAll is not a function
    at tags.js:41
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at Function.createTagsFromNote (tags.js:41)
    at Function.createEnhanceSkillTagsFromNote (enhanceskill.js:50)
    at Function.DataManager.processEnhanceSkills (enhanceskill.js:80)
    at Scene_Boot.start (enhanceskill.js:70)
    at Scene_Boot.start (stanceeskill.js:65)
    at Scene_Boot.start (artifact.js:66)
    at Scene_Boot.start (newgame_plus_skills.js:69)
    at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rmmz_managers.js:2103)
SceneManager.catchNormalError @ rmmz_managers.js:2032
(Running 0.20.2 from web causes this; standalone works fine. That's a weird error unless I missed something simple?)

Edit: Crap. Console reports using Chrome 80 and replaceAll (introduced in 85+ according to MDN; using 103 as browser).

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
It's been a year so I'll have a lot of backlog-reading to do but...
Code:
TypeError: match.replaceAll is not a function
    at tags.js:41
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at Function.createTagsFromNote (tags.js:41)
    at Function.createEnhanceSkillTagsFromNote (enhanceskill.js:50)
    at Function.DataManager.processEnhanceSkills (enhanceskill.js:80)
    at Scene_Boot.start (enhanceskill.js:70)
    at Scene_Boot.start (stanceeskill.js:65)
    at Scene_Boot.start (artifact.js:66)
    at Scene_Boot.start (newgame_plus_skills.js:69)
    at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rmmz_managers.js:2103)
SceneManager.catchNormalError @ rmmz_managers.js:2032
(Running 0.20.2 from web causes this; standalone works fine. That's a weird error unless I missed something simple?)

Edit: Crap. Console reports using Chrome 80 and replaceAll (introduced in 85+ according to MDN; using 103 as browser).

I think there's a couple of replaceAll's in the plugins so I don't think that's something that can be quickly fixed.
EDIT: Searching reveals its only there so maybe the call could be replaced.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes