Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
2 of the guard flashing scenes in Trademond
2 events with the artist in Riverflow
The alchemist discount scene
The first formula peddler scene
3rd Hermann (young merchant) scene I think
A couple of optional mental changes in the second chamber which can raise secondary lewd stats

Bear in mind you can get twice as much Exhib from any of the scenes by doing the pink version by lowering willpower to 0.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I just remembered that there are three static bombs to find in the area between the mines and the vault. They should be very useful for fighting the bandit leader.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Known bug. It has been fixed in the official release, but the public release of the newest version hasn't happened yet so this is a leaked version that was leaked before that bug got patched.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.20.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luxiana

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
its sad that people are giving 1 star to the game. I guess some people are more interested in the lewd content rather then playing the game. Don't worry dev. Just take your time and make the game u want to make.

Reactions: Guitar_Villain

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
its sad that people are giving 1 star to the game. I guess some people are more interested in the lewd content rather then playing the game. Don't worry dev. Just take your time and make the game u want to make.
Someone literally said it had great potential to be a really good game... while rating 1 star. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: djv007

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
I thought I was going crazy when I saw Trademond's layout changed until I read the changelog. Did people got lost a lot or something?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I thought I was going crazy when I saw Trademond's layout changed until I read the changelog. Did people got lost a lot or something?
A combination of a couple factors.

Firstly, yeah, I got a couple of reports from people who got lost/confused. The simplifications introduced in the new layout should alleviate this.
The main reason, however, is that the old layout is the one from the very beginning of the game and since then I have downscoped a couple of things here and there. The new layout is also a bit smaller and should help in avoiding to end up with an empty city. Finally, I myself got annoyed from some of the paths during playtesting and wanted some more short-cuts and shorter paths, haha.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes