djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Has anyone made a cheat mod for the game? Cause I made one which has the following;-
1) Increased Stats at Beginning
2) Star Knightess can be used any no of times
3) Cheat 1 Hit kill all enemies skill
4) Bonus money on start (more then u need)
5) Also SN gives u +10 corruption instead of +4
6) Max corruption Increased to 9999

Anything else I need to add to make my playthrough less grindy? Cause I haven't completed the game so I don't know if some other things also makes it more grindy.

Jun 17, 2017
It is balancing hell haha. Does it seem extremely strong or has it proven to be extremely strong to you? Since you do need an increasing amount of lewdness to use it + it reduces corruption by 3, giving Aura 6 (Normal) / 3 (Hard) days to get progress.
Uhm, since I'm doing a "roleplayish" run and not an hardcore one in which I try to minmax everything I don't know how valid my observations are, but currently I feel on the weaker side of the curve, with respect to where I am in the main story, and -3 ATK sounds like a huge setback. For the sake of my playthrough, for now, I've decided to ignore it. Currently I can only increase ATK, at least in non-corrupt/lewd ways, through the blacksmith upgrade (which costs 2.400 gold in my PT atm for a +2) and Pyromantium (1.100 gold in my PT atm for the 'installation' on the armor for a +1).

On average, then, I'd say a -3 ATK would mean a 3.500 ~ gold setback for me, and my Aura isn't overkilling anything.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
and Pyromantium (1.100 gold in my PT atm for the 'installation' on the armor for a +1).
Don't do that. After you've completed the quest Sick Workers and invested in Edwin you unlock the ability to have the workshop in Riverflow combined 3 of either ether, pyromantium or emerald leaf into a single item that has the combined stat increases of all 3 for 1000 gold. Not only is this outright cheaper once enhancing your gear costs at least 450 gold (1000 for the workshop + 450 to enhance armor is 1450, 450 + 500 + 550 to incorporate each of the three items seperately is 1500) but it also only takes a single day rather than three and because you're only using the enhance items function one time rather than three it increases the price of future upgrades by 50 rather than by 150 gold, saving you 100 gold for each time you upgrade your gear after this. So items that can be consolidated in this way (I only know of ether, pyromantium and emerald leaf, but there could be others) should probably never be used any other way.

Reactions: George A Romero
Jun 17, 2017
Don't do that. After you've completed the quest Sick Workers and invested in Edwin you unlock the ability to have the workshop in Riverflow combined 3 of either ether, pyromantium or emerald leaf into a single item that has the combined stat increases of all 3 for 1000 gold. Not only is this outright cheaper once enhancing your gear costs at least 450 gold (1000 for the workshop + 450 to enhance armor is 1450, 450 + 500 + 550 to incorporate each of the three items seperately is 1500) but it also only takes a single day rather than three and because you're only using the enhance items function one time rather than three it increases the price of future upgrades by 50 rather than by 150 gold, saving you 100 gold for each time you upgrade your gear after this. So items that can be consolidated in this way (I only know of ether, pyromantium and emerald leaf, but there could be others) should probably never be used any other way.
Whoa, thanks. I've returned to this run after three-ish months of not playing and had completely forgotten about this

subli

Jul 30, 2020
You're welcome.

In other news I've done some more thinking and number crunching on fighting Duelist Ray and I have to alternative strategies that I think are better than before. Updated the tip-post with them.

shamedump

Nov 21, 2018
I just got to chapter 2 and every time I enter the main town, the gave freezes on the first line of dialogue from the guard. is there a beginning of chapter 2 save? or is this a known issue with a work-around? thank you!

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Wait for a public release. The version here is a leaked version, which was leaked before a hotfix that fixes the issue you mention. I believe the public release is in 9 days.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I just got to chapter 2 and every time I enter the main town, the gave freezes on the first line of dialogue from the guard. is there a beginning of chapter 2 save? or is this a known issue with a work-around? thank you!
Use the teleporter in the shrine to go to the church, or if you can't then use the bandit tunnel from the southern forest.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The no art yet scenes, generally slow progression, impossible enemies without transform/combat balance issues, progression/corruption point system makes this one of the worst games to play mid development, specially if you hope to continue to play from a save.
Before all cp dump elements are implemented it's really annoying to play, the points build up and you have nothing to use them on so might as well stop playing.

Reactions: Radbug

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I actually think its really fun to play at this point in development. Far from "one of the worst" I think it is one of the best.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The no art yet scenes, generally slow progression, impossible enemies without transform/combat balance issues, progression/corruption point system makes this one of the worst games to play mid development, specially if you hope to continue to play from a save.
Before all cp dump elements are implemented it's really annoying to play, the points build up and you have nothing to use them on so might as well stop playing.
Most of these issues (except for some of the later scenes not having CGs yet) are YMMV. I've never, ever had issues with not having enough mental changes, even on first playthrough. It's mostly a matter of not going hogwild with Star Knightess, though I still use it on the more annoying bosses. But for players having trouble there's easymode, or if they want to play on Normal with a bunch of NG+ points (which the game allows, so not cheating) to make it easier, here's a save (protip: ATK and DEF make the early game trivial).

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I also noticed the battle system thingy :LOL: I made myself a 1 hit kill all enemies skill. Now I use 1 skill and everyone dies :cool:. But i will disagree with u. This game is very good. Sometimes I even forgot that this is still under development. If u ask me, i willsay, its super refined for a under dev game. And i love the story. Sure its super grindy rn but i modded the game to avoid that.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
How is the h content so far? Was kinda holding off on playing this since the h content wasnt exactly all too there at a lot of moments.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How is the h content so far? Was kinda holding off on playing this since the h content wasnt exactly all too there at a lot of moments.
Well, you can see the number of illustrated and not-illustrated scenes at the bottom of the changelog. It's still a game more focused on non-sexual corruption than H, especially in the early game. People not understanding that is the reason for all those 2-star reviews lately.

Reactions: KarylSummer

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Well, you can see the number of illustrated and not-illustrated scenes at the bottom of the changelog. It's still a game more focused on non-sexual corruption than H, especially in the early game. People not understanding that is the reason for all those 2-star reviews lately.
Thanks. I'll just hold once again until theres more h content

Reactions: hardcoreps89

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I did a little mathematical exploration, and I found some things that I hadn't intuitively expected. Pierce 1 does more damage than a normal attack unless your atk is at least 3 times the opponent's def. That means that for example an ogre, 8 def, which feels like a low armor target actually takes more damage from pierce 1 than a normal attack all the way up to 24 atk, which I wouldn't have expected. Also rampage will deal more damage against a single target than pierce does if the enemy has less than 25% more def than you have atk, which is more def than I would have expected

• Wow
Reactions: Back

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Another "getting stuck in Trademond" bug, this time after paying the formula peddler on the Save the Crops quest. Also some typos.

artifical -> artificial
schlick -> schtick
change -> chance
reigns -> reins
opportunity -> opportunities

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone know what sensitivities and festishes actually do? Like what does cheating 1 mean compared to cheating 0?

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes