dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
A combination of a couple factors.

Firstly, yeah, I got a couple of reports from people who got lost/confused. The simplifications introduced in the new layout should alleviate this.
The main reason, however, is that the old layout is the one from the very beginning of the game and since then I have downscoped a couple of things here and there. The new layout is also a bit smaller and should help in avoiding to end up with an empty city. Finally, I myself got annoyed from some of the paths during playtesting and wanted some more short-cuts and shorter paths, haha.
I think your game has a lot of potential and it deserves for I know it s going to hit 5 star at end product so keep it on doing the good work you re doing.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I have a weird question. Is it possible to just progress in the mental world and not progress in Roya. Like is it possible to just play the real life and mental changes part without progressing the Roya story?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I have a weird question. Is it possible to just progress in the mental world and not progress in Roya. Like is it possible to just play the real life and mental changes part without progressing the Roya story?
You eventually need Lewdness and Vice.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Up to a point. You will need things like 5 Exhib and 20 lewdness for some mental changes. Right now the 20 lewdness might not be possible pre-Festival. No hermit, no drug dealer, no magistrate, no bridge bandits. Not sure if the formula peddler is enough.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Oh thanx for the quick replies. Thankyou. Also what is vice?
Once you get to the 2nd room of mental changes, you can remove an orb, which unlocks "theft I", allowing you to steal apples and ropes. Stealing is bad, bad behaviours are called vices.

It's sorta like lewdness, but you gain it by stealing primarily.

Reactions: djv007

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Its a stat that unlocks when you get to the main room in the mental world. Its related to doing criminal or similar actions, rather than sexual actions like lewd does.

Reactions: djv007

subli

Jul 30, 2020
One thing I hadn't realized before is that a spider queen with the defence reduction from torches is actually pretty much the perfect target for rampage. Not relevant to the one you kill in spider infestation, obviously, but its great against the one in the small mine. You can deal so much damage in one turn you can skip straight through the part where he summons allies.

I'm wondering if the demon core, if you have the double atk buff from Charlotte actually has a low enough defence too, relative to your boosted attack, that rampage deals massive damage.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
One thing I hadn't realized before is that a spider queen with the defence reduction from torches is actually pretty much the perfect target for rampage. Not relevant to the one you kill in spider infestation, obviously, but its great against the one in the small mine. You can deal so much damage in one turn you can skip straight through the part where he summons allies.

I'm wondering if the demon core, if you have the double atk buff from Charlotte actually has a low enough defence too, relative to your boosted attack, that rampage deals massive damage.
I think you need Nasty Oil Coating to kill the demon core in 1 Rampage combo.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I think you need Nasty Oil Coating to kill the demon core in 1 Rampage combo.
2 rounds of attacks from the team while Charlotte uses Heat Up ought to do the trick, particularly if Aura sets up Tactical Advantage for the right round.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
2 rounds of attacks from the team while Charlotte uses Heat Up ought to do the trick, particularly if Aura sets up Tactical Advantage for the right round.
Yeah, my thinking was something like Aura uses light then pierce then light then rampage, while Charlotte uses heat up heat up fire heat up, john just uses protect and paul just spams pierce.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
In the guard house there's a dungeon in the basement. Lilliana is there, you have to go talk to her.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I'm trying to write a guide to the mental changes, but there's a lot of stuff I just don't know. Does anyone know what triggers the socialization 2 happiness drain or the cheerleader 1 interest to become available?

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes