cyghborg

Nov 25, 2019
Love the game so far, bought it on itch.io to support the devs. I was just wondering if there were any updates on a potential maid bad ending.
The maid scenes were the most enjoyable part to me so I was hoping there'll be more there, like if you can equip the maid outfit outside of the specific maid scenes or if there'll be more scenes that take advantage of it.

magmag

Jun 12, 2017
Maybe I am wrong, but I've tried "the hydrangeas used mind pollination 9 times", then have the kissing scene with John which should give me +20 willpower. But after the scene Aura's willpower is 30. I've tried with more than 20 mind pollinations to make sure my willpower is 0 but I still end up with 30 willpower. I think it might be a bug.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Maybe I am wrong, but I've tried "the hydrangeas used mind pollination 9 times", then have the kissing scene with John which should give me +20 willpower. But after the scene Aura's willpower is 30. I've tried with more than 20 mind pollinations to make sure my willpower is 0 but I still end up with 30 willpower. I think it might be a bug.
It's probably Womb of Lust returning willpower after doing a lewd scene. Check Skill -> Special.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something or maybe I'm just retarded but I can't find it. There's only spell shop and information merchant.
Also I'm at the stage where this building suppose to be accessible since it's current requirement of the quest.
A few places in Trademond got moved around a couple months ago. Formula seller is now here.

Reactions: koala2244

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It's probably Womb of Lust returning willpower after doing a lewd scene. Check Skill -> Special.
It's this, almost certainly.

The way to get around it is to use one Blessed Water before entering the fight, as it resets Womb of Lust. Then you can get Mind Pollinated as many times as you need, go to 0 willpower and regain the 20 after the lewd scene.

koala2244

Jun 5, 2017
I cleared all the scenes, have 26 lewdness so far and can't bypass <30 check on asking for drugs for the 3d time.
Do I need to start over or there's still a way to increase lewdness to required 30?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I cleared all the scenes, have 26 lewdness so far and can't bypass <30 check on asking for drugs for the 3d time.
Do I need to start over or there's still a way to increase lewdness to required 30?
You probably need to start over or cheat, but do you know about the pink scene mechanic?

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
that's 30 base lewdness. Lewdness requirements go down if you have less willpower 1 per cursed status usually and another at 0 willpower

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I already killed this thing. U saggest try with this + withdrawal?
I don't mean the hydrangeas, I mean the pink versions of scenes, which you get when you start the scene with 0 effective willpower. It gives +100% lewdness (up to a limit for each scene), +100% stats like Exhibitionism and Breast Sensitivity, and some of the dialogue is different.

koala2244

Jun 5, 2017
I don't mean the hydrangeas, I mean the pink versions of scenes, which you get when you start the scene with 0 effective willpower. It gives +100% lewdness (up to a limit for each scene), +100% stats like Exhibitionism and Breast Sensitivity, and some of the dialogue is different.
Can I get it somehow besides using sweet memories? Because I need withdrawal as well.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can I get it somehow besides using sweet memories? Because I need withdrawal as well.
I think if you still can't trigger the scene with Cursed III (willpower >20 I think), Withdrawal III, and the mental change(s) that reduce minimum lewdness for scenes, you'll have to start over and make sure to do the "pink" versions of scenes in an efficient order, especially the later ones. Unfortunately the game currently doesn't display the maximum lewdness you can get from each scene. As for how to lower willpower without drugs, you can just wait for Womb of Lust and Withdrawal to do their thing, and with Eyes of Greed you can just buy stuff to lower willpower.

koala2244

Jun 5, 2017
I think if you still can't trigger the scene with Cursed III (willpower >20 I think), Withdrawal III, and the mental change(s) that reduce minimum lewdness for scenes, you'll have to start over and make sure to do the "pink" versions of scenes in an efficient order, especially the later ones. Unfortunately the game currently doesn't display the maximum lewdness you can get from each scene. As for how to lower willpower without drugs, you can just wait for Womb of Lust and Withdrawal to do their thing, and with Eyes of Greed you can just buy stuff to lower willpower.
Thank you.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
My biggest concern regarding the mental changes is the number of value orbs still left, as corrupting them takes 5 days. And we still have no idea what those lower white orbs are for.
Actually scratch that, we do know what the lower orbs are for, and to me at least, those sound exactly like the qualities of George (good) and Richard (bad) ^^

But also regarding the value orbs:
Thank you.
Where are you with the mental changes? Because one additional source you might want/need is the Temperance/Hedonism orb, as both removing it and implanting the corrupt orb give you a -minimum lewdness "buff".

That and the associated masturbation scenes can give you some lewdness, but probably not if you're at 26 already.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Someone have the walkthrough of the game
Page 1 at the bottom are 2 fan walkthroughs for the previous patch, the changes present in this addition are mostly scenes, lewdness, and value max increases. theres a drug salesman selling blue sugar+ in trademond and a new chest, other than that the guides are still fully accurate.

Reactions: Yesismy
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes