Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
Dev need to start working on the Android port as well. For ever update android players have to start from the beginning and let's be honest, everyone is pretty bored of the early quests by now. At least if there was a way to use old version saves or something. Heck there is no save data for android. I think it's game based save and not like other RPGM games where one can find the save files. Not sure why though

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Dev need to start working on the Android port as well. For ever update android players have to start from the beginning and let's be honest, everyone is pretty bored of the early quests by now. At least if there was a way to use old version saves or something. Heck there is no save data for android. I think it's game based save and not like other RPGM games where one can find the save files. Not sure why though
You can either use joiplay or simply update an existing installation of the game with the new apk.
You don't have to restart. And then there are also the inofficial android ports posted in the thread.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
After playing this game for 10 hours, I can say that I am very satisfied. Although I'm not experienced in RPGM games, but this one is one of the best among those I've played before.
I really like the plot and I was generally delighted with the skill animations from the very beginning. The main character is very pretty and cute.
The system with inner world where you can change her behavior is very interesting and completely new for me, although a bit complicated for my meager mind, maybe I should have read the text more carefully when I opened those 4 rooms.:KEK:
The only thing I didn't like was the moment in the bar where you have to work as an undercover waitress. Today I got to this point and was a little unpleasantly surprised that you need to perform the same action again and again to open the next 2 outfits and get enough "Trust". But thats not big deal at all.
I also have a feeling that I will have to start the game again, given that I inattentively read all the conventions and tips at the beginning of the game and completely thoughtlessly changed my characteristics, although I'm not sure if this is necessary. Maybe it is possible to reach the end of the current version anyway? I'll have to find out a little later today.
But so far I can say that the game is just great!:BootyTime:

Btw, I'm playing on Android and so far this game has one of the most comfortable and easy controls. Quest log is super cool and helpful. I've played some games almost without any information in Quest log and it was painful..

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The only thing I didn't like was the moment in the bar where you have to work as an undercover waitress. Today I got to this point and was a little unpleasantly surprised that you need to perform the same action again and again to open the next 2 outfits and get enough "Trust". But thats not big deal at all.
Strictly speaking you don't have to.

There's an alternative way into the underground city through the sewers (with the ghosts and the Naga), but then you'll have to fight the underground city residents.

Alternatively, you can talk to one of the bar patrons to give him some materials in exchange for trust, and another patron offers you trust in exchange for some H-events.

There was some little chicanery involved with those H-events, IIRC you had to have the 2nd outfit and have worked in it at least once to unlock the 2nd (or 3rd?) event in the series.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
aura-dev The issues with the Hermann recollection replays don't seem to be totally fixed in the 21.1 update.
The third scene plays fine initially, but goes to text over a black background halfway through the date, and doesn't properly send you back to the recollection room afterwards. The fourth scene seems to work just fine. The current final scene still crashes with an objective undefined error at the scene transition after Aura goes to get changed.

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
Has the gray fortress resistance been massively reduced from the max lewdness walk through?

I'm trying to follow it but with only 60 resistance I can't do what's asked in the gray fortress.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Has the gray fortress resistance been massively reduced from the max lewdness walk through?

I'm trying to follow it but with only 60 resistance I can't do what's asked in the gray fortress.
Many people have had this same issue.

You have Offensive stance turned on. Turn it off.

Oct 26, 2017
Btw, I'm playing on Android and so far this game has one of the most comfortable and easy controls. Quest log is super cool and helpful. I've played some games almost without any information in Quest log and it was painful..
Yeah, many people literally borrow that script without even reading how it works. This one is aura-dev's own script (go into /js/plugins/auramz/quests.js for the code and readme)
After clocking in around 20 hours, all I'd like to say is I regret putting in that much time for the "corruption". Chucking this into the list of "revisit when it's finished and look for a complete save" games was one of the easiest decisions ever.
You kind of forget you can keep your progress with the NG+ aura-dev coded if you mess things up or you realize you went too far. As far as I know this isn't a borrowed script, it's literally aura-dev's code. And uh... Considering you can already turn Aura into a braindead slut at this point, what else do you need? ShindoL-style drugs, self-harming, mindless rape, abortion and suicide?

Only thing I "regret" here is not being able to have Aura become gay for Alicia (mfw the NTR is with Rose) but eh, doesn't matter, had plenty of fun. :p

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
how much can you change Aura without making her lose I.Q. Points?.
The in game lore says that Alicia isn't actually making Aura any dumber, just shifting her interests, and later, shifting her knowledge around to things Alicia feels are more appropriate. That said, you won't be able to damage Aura's relationship with Rose without changing her interests to non-reading/studying interests. This denies you access to the second set of chambers, which is where Alicia can start altering Aura's instinct, values, key memory, and knowledge rooms. At the moment there isn't much of anything I would call "dumb Aura" content. She has some issues studying and remembering science/math, but beyond that it is currently just her having a disinterest in those subjects.
If you're ok with the non-studying parts of changing Aura then most/all of the knowledge loss can be ignored without issue at the moment. If you're not ok with that then there is quite a bit less mental change content you'll have access to. Aura's Roya scenes are also pretty well separated from her Earth scenes, so you will have access to those without lowering her intelligence. Some of those scenes have a lasting impact on Aura.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The in game lore says that Alicia isn't actually making Aura any dumber, just shifting her interests, and later, shifting her knowledge around to things Alicia feels are more appropriate. That said, you won't be able to damage Aura's relationship with Rose without changing her interests to non-reading/studying interests. This denies you access to the second set of chambers, which is where Alicia can start altering Aura's instinct, values, key memory, and knowledge rooms. At the moment there isn't much of anything I would call "dumb Aura" content. She has some issues studying and remembering science/math, but beyond that it is currently just her having a disinterest in those subjects.
If you're ok with the non-studying parts of changing Aura then most/all of the knowledge loss can be ignored without issue at the moment. If you're not ok with that then there is quite a bit less mental change content you'll have access to. Aura's Roya scenes are also pretty well separated from her Earth scenes, so you will have access to those without lowering her intelligence. Some of those scenes have a lasting impact on Aura.
Fair enough. I actually like Aura as a competent Cheerleader, actually excelling at it since her interest flip. But not an Air head. Manipulated but not stupid.

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
im not usually a fan of rpgm games because of lame fetch quests, endless grinds, and pointless battles

This might be the best game on the entire site from a game design perspective, there is a lot going on here to make a game you can play the hard way, the easy way, or somewhere in between... that takes a lot of work, balance, writing and coding to make happen. The battle at the festival end was great too for a boss battle. It's a slow burn corruption game that obvioulsy pushes you a direction but it still feels like you are in control corrupting the character rather than being linear. This could be a good game without the sex scenes, and they take a long time to get to, but when they do, they are extremely powerful.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev The issues with the Hermann recollection replays don't seem to be totally fixed in the 21.1 update.
The third scene plays fine initially, but goes to text over a black background halfway through the date, and doesn't properly send you back to the recollection room afterwards. The fourth scene seems to work just fine. The current final scene still crashes with an objective undefined error at the scene transition after Aura goes to get changed.

Thanks for the report! Fixed hopefully for real (at least I can no longer reproduce it on either events with a completely fresh NG+).
Looks like the other early game cutscenes were interfering.

Reactions: Web209

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.21.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Zhuriken

May 4, 2021
Can someone help? In quest Festival of greed, i must ask Hermann, but after date i can't find him, lately they stand nearby merchant guild.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes