Jun 17, 2017
A few questions :unsure::

1) Is anyone playing hard mode with the everyday +1 corruption? Can it be done? I played the previous version of Hard mode by working at the blacksmith for several days while Aura was Cursed X and it provided a nice amount of non-corrupt Gold and HP. Since then that job has been nerfed gold-wise and wasting time is 100% worse, so I'm doubting I could ever manage to beat the current content on NG.

2) I often read about the cost of Blessed Water as a big point of balance, but in my experience it's always been too expensive to ever consider buying (except for, I guess, somebody who'd want to do a zero lewdness run, which seems to be too much of a nightmare, if it's possible at all). In this game every piece of gold not spent on strengthening Aura seems hard-hard wasted and the Blessed Water seems to do simply too little for what it costs. In my Hard playthrough (with normal corruption buildup e previous Smith salary I think I only bought one in a 200+ day run at Hard; then I relied on the free Blessed Water I got here and there and on specific lewd acts done at minimum willpower for the maximum gain) In general, even considering the extra cash you can get from corrupt acts, I don't think you ever get to a financial situation where you can buy Blessed Water on a whim.

3) aura-dev Do you have numbers for the precise amount of Corruption needed to complete the first chamber and the amount for the current mental changes of chamber number 2?

Reactions: Radbug

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
2) I often read about the cost of Blessed Water as a big point of balance, but in my experience it's always been too expensive to ever consider buying
It gets more expensive every day, so the trick would be to get rich quick, buy out the stock, and then keep buying out the re-stocks as quickly as they come in, up to a point where the cost can no longer be justified.

I don't recall how many Star Metals I've turned in, but in my current save workshop salary is 140, and on normal difficulty you get corruption only every other day, so based on that the max price for Blessed water would be 280.

At that price, buying one blessed water and then working in the workshop for two days has earned you a net benefit of +6 HP. Lower cost Blessed Water would mean you gain +6 HP and X amount of gold to be used for something else.

Now, obviously due to how the workshop works (you can basically only work every other day) and how Blessed Water re-stock and price increases work, you would use normally earned money early on to buy all the Blessed Water until the price hits the point you can no longer justify it, and work at the workshop once the pay is as high as you can reasonably get it.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
A few questions :unsure::

3) aura-dev Do you have numbers for the precise amount of Corruption needed to complete the first chamber and the amount for the current mental changes of chamber number 2?
Closest I have is this which is a not 1000% accurate list of all mental changes and their costs. Some costs may be out of date as the purpose of the spreadsheet is to have a general track of the overall corruption you can take.

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
I want to say to the developers this game is very good, and i compliment them on giving us such a good gem of game, i hope for more updates in the future, i did not play much of the game yet, is the story itself complete 100%? or its there more chapters to add?

Oct 4, 2020
I want to say to the developers this game is very good, and i compliment them on giving us such a good gem of game, i hope for more updates in the future, i did not play much of the game yet, is the story itself complete 100%? or its there more chapters to add?
The game is planned to be finished in 2024, if I read it corrrectly. So, a lot more to come.

Reactions: neet_hole

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
IIRC we're very close to the 50% mark.

But yes, the dev is rather good, especially when compared to some of the other devs.

Reactions: Disconnect Sealed

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
Played most of the content, totally worth it, the game script is very well written, its a very slow corruption game, you will read a lot, but the results are totally worth it. The psychology behind the protagonist's mental transformation are very realistic, its not "corruption lv from 0 to 100", its human transformation, recommended 100%

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I am stuck at 27 lewedness please halp
At that point more or less the only thing to increase lewdness (currently) is vaginal sex, and it might take a bit of planning to get 'er done.

You'll need to have done the drug withdrawal lewd scenes up to the point where the drug dealer asks you for sex, and to be able to accept it you'll need to have Cursed III (Withdrawal III gives -60 willpower already, this should not be an issue), and you'll need to have corrupted the 1st Temperance orb, and place the corrupted orb back into place (5 day process).

I think that should solve your problem.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Once again, tried to follow the max lewdness guide, but wasn't able, since on day 55 it says "Start the Incubation of the Selflessness Orb", but to do so it needs 2 points in vice and the guide only shows how to get 1. Tried to find some workaroundit, but couldn't find (at least for now) any other interaction that gives Aura a second point in Vice. If anyone who's been following the guide is able to provide some insight into this, I'd be grateful.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Once again, tried to follow the max lewdness guide, but wasn't able, since on day 55 it says "Start the Incubation of the Selflessness Orb", but to do so it needs 2 points in vice and the guide only shows how to get 1. Tried to find some workaroundit, but couldn't find (at least for now) any other interaction that gives Aura a second point in Vice. If anyone who's been following the guide is able to provide some insight into this, I'd be grateful.
Vice is easy, steal ropes (from the northern mine) and/or apples from farms, plus there are some profitable interactions like the one with a merchant in Nephlune.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Start the Incubation of the Selflessness Orb", but to do so it needs 2 points in vice and the guide only shows how to get 1.
It's just as Pretentious Goblin said, once you have Theft 1, you can steal apples and ropes.

Just be wary that each such theft also gives you 1 corruption.

Also, as an overall advice, be careful following the walkthrough, as it's severely outdated.

IIRC it's still written as if sharpening your sword at the blacksmith doesn't end the day (as was the cases ages ago, but it got changed).

Reactions: Lord Kentus

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
After the event of the party where you have to free 10 souls and defeat one of the Demon generals I am now back in town but unable to spend gold anywhere, all things that cost gold are now grayed out br it bribe, merchants or anything else. Any input?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
After the event of the party where you have to free 10 souls and defeat one of the Demon generals I am now back in town but unable to spend gold anywhere, all things that cost gold are now grayed out br it bribe, merchants or anything else. Any input?
The curse from the festival is the cause. You need to have willpower to buy things from that point on.

Reactions: AsmodeusX

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Most likely it's from Eyes of Greed, check the Skill menu for details. But it should allow you to buy more the next day, or whenever you have some willpower left.

Reactions: AsmodeusX
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes