the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.22.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: doujin1

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What? This guy attacked me right away and died.. why? Am I fucked now?
You probably entered the underground the wrong way, not through Liliana's house in lower-right Nephlune. I've never done it that way, but I'm sure you'll still be able to progress the Nephlune storyline. You just miss out on the worshipper interactions/H/bar job/shops.

Mar 19, 2021
so how do you have sex with hermann? hint just says give into the ring but I don't get the option to press on it
edit:
nvm, was able to do it, had to fiddle with stuff in the 2nd mind area.

Last edited:

Sexy Manga

Jun 20, 2021
Hallo ich habe eine Frage bleibt ihr auch hängen bei die Treppe weil ich bleibe immer bei die Treppe hängen

Slava

Apr 3, 2017
Any tips without heavy spoilers? I heard you can miss a lot of scenes, if not careful, but I want to play without guide first time.
Also, should I play hard mode for faster corruption or it's not worth it?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Any tips without heavy spoilers? I heard you can miss a lot of scenes, if not careful, but I want to play without guide first time.
Also, should I play hard mode for faster corruption or it's not worth it?
Don't play hardmode first time, that's for sure. If you want faster corruption on Normal, the purple crystals in the second mind chamber can do that.

Whenever you get Gourmet Meat, sell it to the cook in the inn, not the merchant, for a higher price.

Don't forget mental changes in the brain room need to be activated after being configured (except upgrading the capacity).

For starters, if you don't want to miss scenes, don't spend the evening with Charlotte after the spider queen quest, and check the prison the next day; much later, in Nephlune, go underground through the house in the lower right of the town, not any other way; and during the Festival, there's one you might miss on the benches on the left side of the area.

Reactions: phantomz

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
Why is the size half of the 0.21 version in the op?

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Ok, today is the day i give up and change difficulty from normal to easy. I really do not want to do it and feel real bad after this, but the game is so, so soooooo unbalanced after festival of greed that it is literally unplayable for random players on normal mode. I was hanging on corruption limit since v. 0.19 and can't progress since then and since so little mental changes was added (IMO) to reduce corruption. And now I feel like literally everything gives you corruption, so there is no way to avoid soul break. At least I manage to keep the saves so maybe I can back to them after the game will be more developed.

Also, I already completed 10 novice rank quest but the quest "rise to intermediacy" isn't completed and I do not have access to intermediate quests.
1661600415882.png

Last edited:
Reactions: IssiaDelosi
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes