requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
Ok, today is the day i give up and change difficulty from normal to easy. I really do not want to do it and feel real bad after this, but the game is so, so soooooo unbalanced after festival of greed that it is literally unplayable for random players on normal mode. I was hanging on corruption limit since v. 0.19 and can't progress since then and since so little mental changes was added (IMO) to reduce corruption. And now I feel like literally everything gives you corruption, so there is no way to avoid soul break. At least I manage to keep the saves so maybe I can back to them after the game will be more developed.
Alternatively try using a save editor to remove some corruption points.
Or NG+ though I haven't really checked what gets transfered when going that route.

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
I know this might sound a bit silly, but I'm following Max Lewd's guide, and in this part it says that in the Lack of Flavor mission (the first one), you have to find and pick up a bomb, but I've been kicking around circle for a long time and I can't find the bomb in the first area of the forest. Do they know where the bomb is or if there is no bomb anymore due to an update? It's on day 2, by the way.

1661617216850.png

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I know this might sound a bit silly, but I'm following Max Lewd's guide, and in this part it says that in the Lack of Flavor mission (the first one), you have to find and pick up a bomb, but I've been kicking around circle for a long time and I can't find the bomb in the first area of the forest. Do they know where the bomb is or if there is no bomb anymore due to an update? It's on day 2, by the way.

View attachment 2008270
Are you interacting with the exact tile the screenshot shows Aura facing? There's a barely-visible dead bandit there where you can loot a bomb. If you get nothing, maybe you already looted it and forgot?

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
Are you interacting with the exact tile the screenshot shows Aura facing? There's a barely-visible dead bandit there where you can loot a bomb. If you get nothing, maybe you already looted it and forgot?
Apparently my save game was bugged, it marked me as if I had already registered the body, but I didn't have the bomb. I had to restart the day, but I already have the bomb. Thanks all the same.

Reactions: Kyba1

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
And now I feel like literally everything gives you corruption
To be fair, the dev just reduced advanced (like Sweet Memories+) drug corruption increase to 1.

There are absolutely going to be a lot of more mental changes, but writing the associated scenes and such takes time, and OTOH the corruption part right now is at an awkward spot where you can get into a serious sex loop with Hermann and the drug dealer, both of which really pile on the corruption.

Also, I already completed 10 novice rank quest but the quest "rise to intermediacy" isn't completed and I do not have access to intermediate quests.
The next part just doesn't exist (yet).

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
Damn, I came back to this after so much and the art actually looks good now. I kind of miss the old sprites even.

Don't think I've ever seen a game get developed with this much intensity and speed, kinda amazed honestly

Reactions: Guitar_Villain

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
hehe, I came back with another question. You see, in the Max Lewd guide there is a part that says that you have to return a ring (which I already have) to Albretch and learn a skill from Nadia in the Boar Hut, but when you go there it only shows a text in which Aura (MC ) mentions that he doesn't want to interrupt them, do you know why he won't let me return the ring? I ask because later on you need to interact with these characters again but it still won't let me.

1661625066191.png

1661625110014.png

Dec 3, 2020
There are a couple scenes from the latest update that I haven't seen yet:

• Added scene "Rose Seduced By Richard 2"
  • Added scene "Rose And George Meetup 1"

Does anyone know what the triggers are for those? I think I'm up to date on all the mental changes available, but maybe I missed something.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
hehe, I came back with another question. You see, in the Max Lewd guide there is a part that says that you have to return a ring (which I already have) to Albretch and learn a skill from Nadia in the Boar Hut, but when you go there it only shows a text in which Aura (MC ) mentions that he doesn't want to interrupt them, do you know why he won't let me return the ring? I ask because later on you need to interact with these characters again but it still won't let me.

View attachment 2008576

View attachment 2008579
Ok, silly question, but did you try talking to the guy, or only the girl?

There are a couple scenes from the latest update that I haven't seen yet:

• Added scene "Rose Seduced By Richard 2"
  • Added scene "Rose And George Meetup 1"

Does anyone know what the triggers are for those? I think I'm up to date on all the mental changes available, but maybe I missed something.
I saw them both. I would assume it's just a timer (x number of days) since the previous event fired.

Try passing a few days to see if they trigger.

magao

Dec 16, 2020
aura-dev So Aura saved herself for marriage, and finally slept with her lovey-dovey Hermann. And then she cheated on him with George ... and kept claiming that George was her first. The problem isn't that she cheated on Hermann (after all, cheating is OK so long as you don't get caught), but surely she should have acknowleged her cheating, and even have a thought (quickly supressed) comparing George unfavourably with her wonderful Hermann at some point during sex. (Yes, first sex is shown as Hermann.)

Also given that's it's clearly a preference of Hermann's I'm a little surprised that there was no anal sex. I was expecting it at least in the second scene, and was kinda expecting with two scenes that it would actually be in the first ("it's not really losing my virginity").

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
Don't think Aura is the kind of person to use the word "degenerate" when referencing people, even less so used by Desmond who looks like he has 0 scientific background and no idea what even DNA is, or anybody else in his world. Alicia and Richard though I could believe it.
Desmond wouldn't know what a psychopath is either.

Last edited:

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
So i noticed that in the new update Aura goes somewhat grey scaled when not speaking/thinking, for clarity in conversation.
But this feels unnecessary since we have the name tag above the conversation (barring like two time where the name tags been wrong.) and TBH it just makes the art look much worse, sort of in the same way that making food grey scaled makes it less appealing, this is especially off-putting in erotic scenes, it's honestly really unpleasant, and i don't see a way to turn it off anywhere?
Also in the bandit bridge scene only parts of her body are properly grey scaled, like her cleavage isn't, and in certain parts her mouth isn't, Also she remains grey scaled while talking/thinking, so if this is a clarity thing it's really not helping in that department either.
I hope there's a way to easily undo this since while i can understand the desire for easy conversation clarity, it's entirely unnecessary and it just looks worse :(

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
I am having trouble with this game I read all the lewd books in the game and did all the actions I am stuck at 26 lewd don't know how to get to the 30 mark in the game.I am trying to see the lewd to see the lewd scenes in the game.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
I am having trouble with this game I read all the lewd books in the game and did all the actions I am stuck at 26 lewd don't know how to get to the 30 mark in the game.I am trying to see the lewd to see the lewd scenes in the game.
Do you mean the pink text lewd scenes? lewd level just raises the floor on how much willpower you need, for those just lower willpower with pollen monsters/ghosts, drugs, buying cheap stuff one at a time after getting the greed curse, etc until your willpowers lower then lewd level.

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
Can I have a save file with 30 lewd in it so I can see the first sex scene in the game. I lowered my willpower to zero in the requirements for the wedding event was 29 I do not know how to get my level to 29 for the lewd scenes.

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
Ok, silly question, but did you try talking to the guy, or only the girl?

I saw them both. I would assume it's just a timer (x number of days) since the previous event fired.

Try passing a few days to see if they trigger.
Sorry, I just saw your answer, if I try to talk to both of them, but I get the same thing.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes