aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
So i noticed that in the new update Aura goes somewhat grey scaled when not speaking/thinking, for clarity in conversation.
But this feels unnecessary since we have the name tag above the conversation (barring like two time where the name tags been wrong.) and TBH it just makes the art look much worse, sort of in the same way that making food grey scaled makes it less appealing, this is especially off-putting in erotic scenes, it's honestly really unpleasant, and i don't see a way to turn it off anywhere?
Also in the bandit bridge scene only parts of her body are properly grey scaled, like her cleavage isn't, and in certain parts her mouth isn't, Also she remains grey scaled while talking/thinking, so if this is a clarity thing it's really not helping in that department either.
I hope there's a way to easily undo this since while i can understand the desire for easy conversation clarity, it's entirely unnecessary and it just looks worse :(
Thanks for the feedback. The weird dimming in the H scenes is a bug because I forgot to restrict it to standing images.
It's easy to remove if it causes more unclarity than clarity.

I finished early with the planned content and dediced to include this feature to generate some feedback on its usefulness.
If it needs to be adapted or should be removed. If other people have some opinions on if this is helpful at all, please share because if it's not useful I will remove it again.

EDIT: Also what about doing the dimming only if there are two characters on screen?

Last edited:

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. The weird dimming in the H scenes is a bug because I forgot to restrict it to standing images.
It's easy to remove if it causes more unclarity than clarity.

I finished early with the planned content and dediced to include this feature to generate some feedback on its usefulness.
If it needs to be adapted or should be removed. If other people have some opinions on if this is helpful at all, please share because if it's not useful I will remove it again.

EDIT: Also what about doing the dimming only if there are two characters on screen?
The H-scene dimming was definitely the most off-putting, so im really glad to hear that's a bug!
I'm not personally a fan of it, as it makes the artwork look off to me, and i'd rather some other clarity visual effect be used (popping out/increased size/outlining/etc) if necessary, but i will say it's best use would definitely be with multiple actors on screen, for example with Aura, Rose, and Richard, it could be a nice way to keep things visually interesting during dialogue to have some actor model affects such as this, and provide some clarity, though again i'm not personally a fan of how this looks on the artwork, and it doesn't strictly need increased clarity.
Either way, very much so enjoying your game, thanks for all the hard work!

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to view the virgin versions of the sex scenes in the recollection room?
I believe if you do a NG+ run with all the lewd scenes completed it will allow you to view them all still, and for whatever reason it seems to treat your current in-game status as your status used for recollections, for example if you blow the bridge bandit, then acquire a great love for the taste of cum, on recollection of the event it will play as if you loved cum at the time, and on NG+ it will play as if you dont have that effect.
Just checked quickly and yeah thats how it works for sex scenes :)

Reactions: TechnoParagon

ZeroHunter13

Jun 3, 2019
No sex scene with Herman??? what a.... it's a bug or an option to turn on? I have adult content turned on and nothing :/

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
True, sorry, is that I save my game at the beginning of each day. Here you have.
Ah, I see what's going on. You used Star Knightess on the vines (which would be wasteful in Normal, but I guess it doesn't matter in Story mode), to fight the shaman before you met Albrecht in the forest. Well, just do the event with Albrecht and then go talk to them in the Boar Hut.

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
Ah, I see what's going on. You used Star Knightess on the vines (which would be wasteful in Normal, but I guess it doesn't matter in Story mode), to fight the shaman before you met Albrecht in the forest. Well, just do the event with Albrecht and then go talk to them in the Boar Hut.
No, use the fire spell you learn from Charlotte for the vines. SK used it against cave slime, but this was all from day 5. Also, how do I start the event with Albrecht? Every time I talk to him I get the picture.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
No, use the fire spell you learn from Charlotte for the vines. SK used it against cave slime, but this was all from day 5. Also, how do I start the event with Albrecht? Every time I talk to him I get the picture.
Okay, my bad. But the solution is the same - do the goblin fight with Albrecht in the forest (as shown in the image I attached), then go talk to him in the Boar Hut and you can give him the ring. Or use this save.

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
Okay, my bad. But the solution is the same - do the goblin fight with Albrecht in the forest (as shown in the image I attached), then go talk to him in the Boar Hut and you can give him the ring. Or use this save.
Ah, so in order to give him the ring, I have to do that event first. Ok thanks, I'll do it right away.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes