Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know where can I find the emerald wing?
You mean Emerald Leaf?

They're around, some you can get from green nodes on various maps, some from chests and whatnot. There's even a guy who sells them IIRC.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Is there a way to cheat to unlock book reading recollection scenes? They're the only ones unlocked and only because I triggered those scenes in a version before the recollection room and Aura doesn't read the books again

nnnmn

Apr 18, 2021
Where exactly can I find emerald leaf again?All the chest that I have opened doesn't have it n I don't have acces to IIICR.I have been stuck at this quest for 3 days

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Where exactly can I find emerald leaf again?All the chest that I have opened doesn't have it n I don't have acces to IIICR.I have been stuck at this quest for 3 days
They're not in chests, they're from green mounds that can be harvested. There are a few in the Eastern Forest, one to the left of the spider boss in the ancient vault and one in the underground lake area with the jellyfish boss (iirc northern forest), among other places.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
The woman just outside that house, who gives you the quest. After the quest is done, Aura can either not collect an extra reward, get 10% of the farm profits or squeeze them dry (which gives Vice). The latter might be a bit out-of-character at this stage, I dunno, at least the unapologetic way it's handled.
Weird, i don't have that as an available option, though i completed the quest quite a while before getting Vice, and i did wait till i was at theft 2 to speak with her again, maybe i accepted some initial reward before i had my vice options? Oh well, something for next run.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Weird, i don't have that as an available option, though i completed the quest quite a while before getting Vice, and i did wait till i was at theft 2 to speak with her again, maybe i accepted some initial reward before i had my vice options? Oh well, something for next run.
Yeah, it's possible I misremembered and the arrangement happens before doing the quest.

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
Just an idea if the dev would consider it, what about having her armor at a certain point "evolve" visually, if you know what i mean.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
it's been a while the last time i came up to check this game any news about the corruption state of our beloved aura?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
it's been a while the last time i came up to check this game any news about the corruption state of our beloved aura?
Two vaginal penetration scenes involving Aura, but the other one doesn't have CG (yet).

That's what I assume you're asking after.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Two vaginal penetration scenes involving Aura, but the other one doesn't have CG (yet).

That's what I assume you're asking after.
so finally it happened!!!??? god dammn
I was beginning to believe that God was not going to give me life to witness such a magnificent event of the century, but I think I'll wait a couple more updates, I'm too lazy to start over

Reactions: daedalus25

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What are the requirements for the post-Festival low-Demon quest to show up, the one from the white priestess? I'm not seeing it. I'm also not sure about that vice-related choice from the Crops quest, does it only show up if you didn't take the request from the guild or something?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
What are the requirements for the post-Festival low-Demon quest to show up, the one from the white priestess? I'm not seeing it. I'm also not sure about that vice-related choice from the Crops quest, does it only show up if you didn't take the request from the guild or something?
Should be intermediate rank for the first one and second one to have vice unlocked.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
How do i increase vice? Also how do i reach Winterfall? The place that i reach either with a captain or through forest ruins? Im lost, sorry.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How do i increase vice? Also how do i reach Winterfall? The place that i reach either with a captain or through forest ruins? Im lost, sorry.
For Vice, you have to get past Rose and into the second mind chamber and activate the Selfishness orb. Then you can steal ropes and apples in Roya, and I think it unlocks some Vice interactions with NPCs too.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes