UmbraPenumbra

Oct 11, 2021
Hello... my Aura is invisible while playing, usually she is always on screen.... Is there anyway to enable Aura's image back to the always on screen?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Beep boop. If you were ever interested in using the h-scene costumes in free roam or wanted to cheat but couldn't be bothered to use one of the many RPGM cheating tools, there is a new build type with these features.

For more information

Reactions: Jonny22dhehdh

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Beep boop. If you were ever interested in using the h-scene costumes in free roam or wanted to cheat but couldn't be bothered to use one of the many RPGM cheating tools, there is a new build type with these features.

For more information
I use all of them, sometimes even at the same time.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

For more information
Apologies if this was actually fixed, but there is a bug I stumbled upon ages ago that somebody using the cheat tools on a purity run might encounter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Apologies if this was actually fixed, but there is a bug I stumbled upon ages ago that somebody using the cheat tools on a purity run might encounter.
This has been fixed and even has a special mini dialogue. I also fixed the bug where the game broke due to tge player not unlocking the Entrance Chamber when

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
According to the recollection room i finished all the h events and all real world events, still quests of winterfall pending, fortress quest pending, and endless loop village quest pending, finished 10 novice quests. so far 25 hours into the game, never had any bugs or crashes, the progression of the story is smooth, support the dev 100%, to anyone reading this, the game is worth it.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
According to the recollection room i finished all the h events and all real world events, still quests of winterfall pending, fortress quest pending, and endless loop village quest pending, finished 10 novice quests. so far 25 hours into the game, never had any bugs or crashes, the progression of the story is smooth, support the dev 100%, to anyone reading this, the game is worth it.
The game is currently somewhere in the ballpark of 50%, IIRC.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes