LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Star Knightess Aura 0.22.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
A pleasure, sorry to bother again, what happens is that I have a question. I'm following Max Lewd's guide, but something happened to me, first, in a certain part of the guide, they ask me to ask the drug dealer for a free sample, but when I talk to him, he doesn't let me choose the option.
1663111773503.png

1663112002710.png

Reactions: Salomon108

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
A pleasure, sorry to bother again, what happens is that I have a question. I'm following Max Lewd's guide, but something happened to me, first, in a certain part of the guide, they ask me to ask the drug dealer for a free sample, but when I talk to him, he doesn't let me choose the option.
View attachment 2042352

View attachment 2042357
I go into the shop and buy something from him and I don't use anything and I talk to him again and the option appears at least that worked for me anything just download my save that is up there

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
I go into the shop and buy something from him and I don't use anything and I talk to him again and the option appears at least that worked for me anything just download my save that is up there
Thank you very much.

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
Well it doesn't work LOL

Chuck411

Sep 8, 2019
View attachment 2042352

View attachment 2042357
Did you perhaps use a drug more recently than mentioned in the guide. It'll only work if Aura is suffering from withdrawal.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
You need to wait 5 days without using drugs and then she will talk to the seller herself

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Check Skills --> Special. There you should have a passive called "Addicted" at level I, II or III. It tells you how many days until it turns into "Withdrawal", and once you're in withdrawal, you can ask the drug dealer for free drugs.

I would guess that either you took drugs which reset your Withdrawal counter, or the guide has some minor flaw with it. It's fan made, it's not perfect.

You need to wait 5 days without using drugs and then she will talk to the seller herself
That's for when you've done it twice already. After the 2nd time you get the passive that forces you to ask for drugs every time you go to withdrawal.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Others have already given you the solution. As a general note: If an option is greyed out, as is the case in your example, the condition stated in brackets tells you why you can't choose it. In this case the (Withdrawal) tells you that you must be in withdrawal in order to pick this option.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
here is a question, does Richard actually want Aura by his side and not kill her despite all his bravado?. Since to a certain extent Richard Respects Aura. That would be interesting. I think the same goes for Alicia, I can see her double cross Richard at one point. I can also see Alicia has ulterior motives for corrupting Aura and is not a simple black and white Aura is Alicia's enemy hence Alicia wants to destroy her thing. Every now and again Alicia has a slip of the tongue with her fellow cheerleaders regarding Aura in which is getting some of them jealous. Alicia being a Childhood friend of Aura also raises an eyebrow. Is Alicia's grudge actually with Rose. Aura was probably going to be Alicia's # 1 if Rose did not enter the picture. Or it is a Black White type of thing Aura Good,Alicia and Richard Evil with no nuance pretty clean cut. I have my doubts.but I think there is more to Aura,Alicia and Richard Relationships than meets the eye. it is a great game.

Jun 17, 2017
here is a question, does Richard actually want Aura by his side and not kill her despite all his bravado?. Since to a certain extent Richard Respects Aura. That would be interesting. I think the same goes for Alicia, I can see her double cross Richard at one point. I can also see Alicia has ulterior motives for corrupting Aura and is not a simple black and white Aura is Alicia's enemy hence Alicia wants to destroy her thing. Every now and again Alicia has a slip of the tongue with her fellow cheerleaders regarding Aura in which is getting some of them jealous. Alicia being a Childhood friend of Aura also raises an eyebrow. Is Alicia's grudge actually with Rose. Aura was probably going to be Alicia's # 1 if Rose did not enter the picture. Or it is a Black White type of thing Aura Good,Alicia and Richard Evil with no nuance pretty clean cut. I have my doubts.but I think there is more to Aura,Alicia and Richard Relationships than meets the eye. it is a great game.
Richard's aim seems to be to make Aura "not human", that is a dumb whore who drools over his cock and renounces everything she fought for. Alicia is acting on this route as well, even though I think both villains would prefer a smart and cunning Aura, but with hedonist, cynical and nihilist tendencies. I would prefer this iteration as well. :rolleyes:

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
Richard's aim seems to be to make Aura "not human", that is a dumb whore who drools over his cock and renounces everything she fought for. Alicia is acting on this route as well, even though I think both villains would prefer a smart and cunning Aura, but with hedonist, cynical and nihilist tendencies. I would prefer this iteration as well. :rolleyes:
Personally I would prefer their plan backfires and a corrupted Aura taking control of their situation. Like a female version of Richard but worse, because she doesn't take anything for granted and has to actually put in the work herself.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes