JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Aura-Dev has a fantastic imagination, wherever the story goes. The speculations I have about Aura,Alicia and Richard are not ment to insult the developer. It is just ment to be speculation period.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Personally I would prefer their plan backfires and a corrupted Aura taking control of their situation. Like a female version of Richard but worse, because she doesn't take anything for granted and has to actually put in the work herself.
That would be a suitable bit of karma right there

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
I'm trying to follow the max lewdness guide and it's said, at the tenth day after I defended Edwin and get cursed by the low-demon, I must go to the congregation to make the quest Demonic Vault appeared as the third Adventure guild quest, but he doesn't. I wanted to know if there was something else to do before or if it was the case in previous version and it has been changed?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm trying to follow the max lewdness guide and it's said, at the tenth day after I defended Edwin and get cursed by the low-demon, I must go to the congregation to make the quest Demonic Vault appeared as the third Adventure guild quest, but he doesn't. I wanted to know if there was something else to do before or if it was the case in previous version and it has been changed?
You should get that quest automatically when you visit the Congregation the first time, and you can do that as soon as you've saved Edwin. Attach a save?

Reactions: adrienmage

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Have you turned in the previous quests?

You need to talk to the guy at the guild and "Report" your quests.

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
The quest appears in my quest log, asking me to learn the dark magic spell and to go to the mine, but it doesn't in the Guild and yes I'm up to date with the adventures guild, I completed the both spider quests at the mine and made reports.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The quest appears in my quest log, asking me to learn the dark magic spell and to go to the mine, but it doesn't in the Guild and yes I'm up to date with the adventures guild, I completed the both spider quests at the mine and made reports.
So you're good to go do that quest. iirc the only interaction the guild has with the Demonic Vault quest is when you collect the reward at the guild.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a way to corrupt Aura without making her an Airhead?. Taking away her smarts or dumbing her down will definitely have Richard Lose respect for Aura,plus I think Richard does not want Aura dumb just by his side. While Alicia wants Aura by her. I can certainly see Alicia double cross Richard for her own ends.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to corrupt Aura without making her an Airhead?. Taking away her smarts or dumbing her down will definitely have Richard Lose respect for Aura,plus I think Richard does not want Aura dumb just by his side. While Alicia wants Aura by her. I can certainly see Alicia double cross Richard for her own ends.
None of the Roya side of Aura's corruption really involves her being an airhead. The closest to that is the young merchant chain of events. They are pretty rewarding, but can be easily avoided. As for the Alicia corruption side of things, the dev has said that for the 1.0 version there are only two planned endings. One for completely corrupting Aura, and one for clearing the game before Aura is fully corrupted. After the game reaches a 1.0 state other side content and alternate endings were a possibility though. So totally avoiding an airhead Aura won't be possible on a corruption playthrough unless it is an alternate path that gets worked on way down the line.
I will agree that Richard and Alicia seem to have conflicting goals with regards to Aura though. I'm looking forward to eventually seeing how the whole story plays out.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be fun to see Evil Aura working with Richard, lol "evil grin" rather than dumb Aura. It's Good to be bad. The fact we get to play as Alicia at times is fun in it self. By the By when it comes to Richard and Alicia I am a little confused. Richard is a demon King and Alicia is also not human,having said that Alicia was a childhood friend of Aura so is Aura human?. Is there a plot twist waiting around the bend.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.22.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
can someone tell me where i can get the newest version of the game? thanks!
Check the links in the OP. On Patreon you can get in-development builds depending on the tier ($5 tier has weekly builds) or you can get the latest monthly internal release (currently 0.22.3) every month with a one-time purchase on Itch. Otherwise, it's released for free 2 weeks later. Though the internal releases tend to get leaked here anyway.

Boryszkov

Feb 1, 2018
Hi,
just wanted to ask, is it possible to soft lock? I can't see anything that I can spend corruption on anymore and the rest is locked behind realtions with Rose (67 currently, so I'm 2 off). As for the content in Roya I've managed to reach the end of content I believe

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi,
just wanted to ask, is it possible to soft lock? I can't see anything that I can spend corruption on anymore and the rest is locked behind realtions with Rose (67 currently, so I'm 2 off). As for the content in Roya I've managed to reach the end of content I believe
At 67, I'm assuming you haven't opened the second set of rooms. Quite a few more scenes there. So you either haven't found the next mental change (in which case check everything in every room) or you need to wait 1-2 days for a IRL scene that will enable progress. I think a common one people miss is switching out Rose for Alicia in one of the relationships.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hi,
What Goblin said.

Either you' ve missed something or need to wait a day or two.

Just wanted to add that in the happiness room, after programming the computer part, you need to activate the circle. In case that's what you've missed.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Hi,
It shouldn't be possible to softlock unless you need enough days to pass to proc events irl because of corruption choices, but have gone over the top on corruption, but generally there's enough holy water to make up for it, make sure to click every web, lever, object in the happiness room, including the tablets not just the circles, etc. I've accidently locked my progression in both playthroughs i've done by just missing what i could actually activate. Webs especially since if you dont read the dialogue you can miss that you're able to destroy a web and skip over it making progress impossible.

This is actually a great point to note this issue, in the future if we could get some kind of effect over actionable choices we can make that would be really helpful, it gets annoying running back and forth and reading every input or missing some choice because you didn't read the dialogue while checking everything you think you might be able to spend corruption on, really just any kind of visual effect, sparkles, circle, light up, just anything to tell me "Hey, you can spend corruption here at this time".
That'd be excellent, definitely the most annoying part of the game i've experienced. Also i thought i replied this like 10 hours ago, guess it didnt go through lol.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes