Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
it would be interesting to see Aura actually go Evil,not just corrupt. LOL. Kind of Alicia's plan backfiring in a manner, instead of Aura being Alicia's # 1, Aura makes Alicia her #1 and then joins Richard or she bests both of them despite her mind changes and she dominates the two of them,yet now she has lost her idealism. Perhaps looking at it from the angle that Alicia and Richard's plans worked too good. That they thought a corrupted Aura would be easy to control when in fact her mindset changed only made her a larger threat.
I could see it happening based on what curses we get, like wrath and pride seem handy for her to try and usurp power if she gets fully corrupted to where her morality matches theirs :)

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I could see it happening based on what curses we get, like wrath and pride seem handy for her to try and usurp power if she gets fully corrupted to where her morality matches theirs :)
perhaps that is why Inner mind Aura is so Confident that Alicia plan will fail. Then inner mind Aura does an evil laugh at Alicia. I wonder if Aura's inner self wants to change because she knows she might become more powerful without those pesky morals standing in her way.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
perhaps that is why Inner mind Aura is so Confident that Alicia plan will fail. Then inner mind Aura does an evil laugh at Alicia. I wonder if Aura's inner self wants to change because she knows she might become more powerful without those pesky morals standing in her way.
That's not far off from what she says when you unlock the vice stat.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Maybe, but i think her inner mind is just more honest with her narcissistic arrogant side and she's enjoying watching her adversaries try to stop her and laughs at them because she doesn't believe that any change they make will be able to stop her from "winning" in this test of wills they're having, i dont think Aura is "Evil" per se, just very prideful and arrogant?

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
where do you learn the fire spell at the start of the game?
Charlotte teaches Fire 1 for free. It ends the day and requires at least 10 mp. It also requires that at least one day has passed since completing the "Spider Infestation" quest, and Charlotte can't be in jail.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Aura's eyes actually impeove when Alicia smashes the glasses in her inner self?

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Does Aura's eyes actually impeove when Alicia smashes the glasses in her inner self?
iirc there's a scene where she talks about not liking contact lenses? I could be wrong, but that's almost certainly whats going on, Aura-dev did say there wouldn't really be physical changes from the Alicia corruption, so i'd assume that regardless :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
iirc there's a scene where she talks about not liking contact lenses? I could be wrong, but that's almost certainly whats going on, Aura-dev did say there wouldn't really be physical changes from the Alicia corruption, so i'd assume that regardless :)
understood

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I love this game. It might be the slowest burn corruption game ever made, but a good corruption game should have a good buildup. I would say "I hope the payoff is worth it" but already some of the newer scenes have been great.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a reason why despite having multiple mental levels the first level is not fullly implemented yet?. I would think it would be fully implemented before beating Rose and going to another mental level which is understandably not finished.

Reactions: Radbug

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
Hey, guys. Does anyone know how to recover willpower? It's going steadily down and I'm not sure what I can do. Is it related to the fact that I spent several days in a row just reading books to up my stats? Or the new corruptions on Aura's mind?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey, guys. Does anyone know how to recover willpower? It's going steadily down and I'm not sure what I can do. Is it related to the fact that I spent several days in a row just reading books to up my stats? Or the new corruptions on Aura's mind?
Most likely it's from Womb of Lust, check Skill -> Special. There are other curses later that can tank Willpower, and a book in Nephlune that can increase the maximum. For now, if it's Womb of Lust destroying your Willpower, do a lewd scene or drink a Blessed Water. Alternatively, if Aura starts the day with 0 willpower, she'll spend it masturbating and reset WoL that way.

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
Most likely it's from Womb of Lust, check Skill -> Special. There are other curses later that can tank Willpower, and a book in Nephlune that can increase the maximum. For now, if it's Womb of Lust destroying your Willpower, do a lewd scene or drink a Blessed Water. Alternatively, if Aura starts the day with 0 willpower, she'll spend it masturbating and reset WoL that way.
Ah, that was fast! Thanks a lot!!! Appreciate it. I was worried I would get a game over and I didn't even know what was going wrong. It is indeed Womb of Lust. Thanks.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
it's funny, we play as Alicia almost as much as Aura and boy does she have some good points about from time to time. Aura is kind of Arrogant, almost as much as Richard. It is almost insufferable. It makes you want to change Aura's personality at least a bit. I know Alicia is suppose to be a baddie but I don't know anymore. When Alicia was scolding Patricia I think she did say she knows Aura far better and much longer than she. Then of course other instances we do get a glimpse of Aura and Alicia together as kids. It makes me at least feel for Alicia. Which is a good indicator of a good Author/Developer I think. I wonder if there is going to be a few twists and turns like is Aura really Human or has Alicia been a demon all this time,which raises some questions. Anyway I am just starting to prefer Alicia slightly more than Aura lol. It is the Author/Developer's fault. LOL.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Is there a reason why despite having multiple mental levels the first level is not fullly implemented yet?. I would think it would be fully implemented before beating Rose and going to another mental level which is understandably not finished.
Well, one good example is where you need to change a core memory to change her favorite colour, some of the outer thoughts/beliefs are tied to the inner thoughts/beliefs, and for things like her relationship with Richard, it wouldn't make any sense at all to be able to change her "evening outing relationship" to Richard from George without making some MAJOR changes to how she perceives the world and her place within it. Changing her appearance, her hobbies, where she derives happiness, these alone wouldn't be enough to get Aura to have Richard in her room alone with her of her own free will, and certainly not over George, so you need to go deeper to affect her surface level beliefs, because the reasons for them are rooted deeper within her. Now for stuff like tanning, wearing piercings, etc, i suspect that these are a mix of lack of CG's and the work involved in changing all later scenes including Aura's changes, and will trickle in as we move forward as patreon goals are filled, artist work is commissioned, worked on, and filled out, and the scenes are written, implemented, bugfixed, re-implemented, etc. I haven't personally seen the planned workflow charts, or however Aura-dev does plans the project, but if i had to guess i would guess it's likely this with a dash of what they'd prefer to work on and a pinch of what patreons polls/votes request them to work on next(which i believe if you wanted a say in then it'd be like 20$ a month?)

Also apparently we're like 600$ a month off of the Dev quitting their job(when contract ends in 3 months at earliest) as the patreons at CA$5,957.45 of CA$6,587.90 for that goal, and in addition they'll change the reinvestment rate from 1:5 going directly into the game to 3:5, so basically if anyone here has some money(per month) to throw around and wants to see this game development go faster, consider throwing the dev some cash so they can really commit to it :)

Reactions: RedTomato

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
it's funny, we play as Alicia almost as much as Aura and boy does she have some good points about from time to time. Aura is kind of Arrogant, almost as much as Richard. It is almost insufferable. It makes you want to change Aura's personality at least a bit. I know Alicia is suppose to be a baddie but I don't know anymore. When Alicia was scolding Patricia I think she did say she knows Aura far better and much longer than she. Then of course other instances we do get a glimpse of Aura and Alicia together as kids. It makes me at least feel for Alicia. Which is a good indicator of a good Author/Developer I think. I wonder if there is going to be a few twists and turns like is Aura really Human or has Alicia been a demon all this time,which raises some questions. Anyway I am just starting to prefer Alicia slightly more than Aura lol. It is the Author/Developer's fault. LOL.
I really like the complexity some of the characters get, like George is literally on a secret revenge quest, Rose is a rebellious youth with strong idealism(probably as a counter swing to her families ideals), Richards pretty much got affluenza(crazy rich person disease), Alicia is warped by her upbringing and has to rely on hierarchical thinking to adapt to society, and Aura is literally the most arrogant prideful person, to the point it makes her have 0 concept of caution or consideration when choosing which battles to take on, i know i've said it before but i'm super looking forward to how this game turns out, might end up my favorite RPG Maker if it can keep up this level of quality :)

Reactions: Radbug and JaszMan
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes