JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I really like the complexity some of the characters get, like George is literally on a secret revenge quest, Rose is a rebellious youth with strong idealism(probably as a counter swing to her families ideals), Richards pretty much got affluenza(crazy rich person disease), Alicia is warped by her upbringing and has to rely on hierarchical thinking to adapt to society, and Aura is literally the most arrogant prideful person, to the point it makes her have 0 concept of caution or consideration when choosing which battles to take on, i know i've said it before but i'm super looking forward to how this game turns out, might end up my favorite RPG Maker if it can keep up this level of quality :)
This game is certainly up on my favorite Retro rpg games list along with "Alone Amongst Demons" " A New Dawn" & "Zoe's Temptation"

Reactions: adcebt1

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
how to lower George's mental score?
i don't think you can atm, but i have yet to do delinquency value swap, or have my "first time" with george after i cuck him with the drug dealer and Hermann, im in the middle of my run there so i'll let you know when i do if it makes her opinion of him fall.
I suspect it'll fall when we implement the loss of desire in the 2nd area on the left, and the bottom row of values in the same level also seem to correlate to Aura's appeal with George, and likely messing up the first date memory on him. If i had to guess the next major internal mechanics will start to focus in on that since Aura-Dev seems to be specifically leaving out the stuff that allows us to lower our relationship with him.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Aura get better at cheerleading naturally or does Alicia need to pump out some knowledge and pump in some knowledge on how to dance?.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Will Aura get better at cheerleading naturally or does Alicia need to pump out some knowledge and pump in some knowledge on how to dance?.
Well, there are two more sections in the knowledge room left. In the next update we're getting to pump out one of the remaining two, but IIRC there's nothing yet to pump into it's place.

It could be cheerleading knowledge, it could be something else, like generic fashion/clothes knowledge or something.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to bother you Aura-Dev, but i was wondering if there are plans to introduce some kind of clarity effect inside the mental corruption rooms, the most common issue people have run into(at least in this forum) is not being able to figure out which things have updated to be accessible for spending corruption on, i myself have had issues with it on all 3 of my runs, and i was following a guide on the second one, it's just not immediately obvious what i can and cannot spend points on at any given point.
There's been some debate here on what might be a good solution without being an eye-sore(eg. sparkle effects would be too aggressive most of us agree).
Just wondering if the clarity issue is something in the pipelines or not atm, as always thanks for your work on this tremendous game, we're all thoroughly enjoying it, and i very much so look forward to new content :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
fantastic,first off love your story regardless how close or way off base my speculationa are about the characters, it just gets better and better. A great hallmark of a good storyteller. I am trying my darnedest to change Aura and yet not make her brainless or stupid in the real world. Just want her to lose that arrogance and loosen up,hell even join the cheerleaders. Shift her career dream. I have known some cheerleaders that were stupid smart in math, Always worry they were going to fail and yet get A+ 98% All the time. I thought they did it on purpose at one point. Worrying for nothing. But back to Aura I am waiting the for the Novel shelf in the knowledge room to be implemented before so Aura does not lose her science at least yet. All the characters a great, love the art deign for Richard. Sorry George, no ofence lol. Love Alicia and I blame you because you made hermore complex and nuanced, plus it is hard not to,since we do play as her half of the time. I ship Aura and Alicia sort of. LOL. Even if that does not happen it would be interesting to see what would occur. Would Alicia change or would Alicia's plan backfire and Aura becomes top dog in the pecking order. Also would Richard try to date Aura?. Love speculating,but love where the story is going none the less. Not a huge fan of Rose but I do like her art design. Cheers to all your hard work.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
This is one of the best corruption games i've played so far and its still v 0.2, when will the next update going to be?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
This is one of the best corruption games i've played so far and its still v 0.2, when will the next update going to be?
It's about 50% progress to 1.0 (first 2 endings added), and the next content update comes out today for Patreon & buyers on itch, 2 weeks later for free unless it gets leaked.

Last edited:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
StarKnightessAura-0.23.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.23.0.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Chimmy

Oct 2, 2017
I think there was a goof up adding the changelog, so I went ahead and tried to pull the text out. I dunno why I felt compelled to try, I'm super bad at even looking at code stuff

SPOILER: Changelog 0.23.0 (30.09.2022)"]
  • Integrated H-CGs for Hermann Sex 1
  • Integrated H-CGs for Hermann Sex 2
  • Integrated evolving compendium body part icons
  • Added scene "Aura Bad At Humanities 1"
  • Added scene "Aura Bad At Humanities 2"
  • Added scene "Aura Bad At Humanities 3"
  • Added lewd scene "John Blowjob"
  • Added mental changes Humanities Knowledge
  • Added Draknor Fortress Floor 3
  • Added Draknor Fortress Floor 4
  • Added Moloch Domain
  • Added Draknor Fortress Commander boss fight
  • Added Moloch boss fight
  • Added Sathanas boss fight
  • Added book "The Art of Assassination"
  • Added book "Mana And A Healthy Diet To Promote Its Production"
  • Added book "Skillbook: Tenacity II"
  • Added item "Caritas Rune"
  • Added quest "John Rising"
  • Implemented remaining content for quest "Fortress of Wrath"
  • Added skill "Morph: Thunder"
  • Added skill "Morph: Wind"
  • Added Slime Summoner to Nephlune Adventurer Guild
  • Added Vice restriction for Hermann election event
  • Improved compression of MV RTP BGM files
  • Improved pubic hair consistency
  • Added deluxe build
  • Added cheats options to deluxe build
  • Added costume change options to deluxe build
  • Add hotkeys for opening Inventory (I), Skills (L), Character (K), Quest Log (J), Save (F6), Load (F9), Compendium (C), Options (O)
  • Increased max mental changes to 92
  • Increased max killed bosses to 68
  • Changed Darkness In The Woods back to Novice Quest
  • Fixed typos
  • Fixed incorrect Tremor I Gold check
  • Fixed Flaming Robe I not decreasing Max MP
  • Estimated play time: 20-27h
  • Word Count: 425k
  • Lewd Scenes: 52
  • Real World Scenes: 156
  • CGs: 22 (+1 Bonus CG)

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I think there was a goof up adding the changelog, so I went ahead and tried to pull the text out. I dunno why I felt compelled to try, I'm super bad at even looking at code stuff

SPOILER: Changelog 0.23.0 (30.09.2022)"]
  • Integrated H-CGs for Hermann Sex 1
  • Integrated H-CGs for Hermann Sex 2
  • Integrated evolving compendium body part icons
  • Added scene "Aura Bad At Humanities 1"
  • Added scene "Aura Bad At Humanities 2"
  • Added scene "Aura Bad At Humanities 3"
  • Added lewd scene "John Blowjob"
  • Added mental changes Humanities Knowledge
  • Added Draknor Fortress Floor 3
  • Added Draknor Fortress Floor 4
  • Added Moloch Domain
  • Added Draknor Fortress Commander boss fight
  • Added Moloch boss fight
  • Added Sathanas boss fight
  • Added book "The Art of Assassination"
  • Added book "Mana And A Healthy Diet To Promote Its Production"
  • Added book "Skillbook: Tenacity II"
  • Added item "Caritas Rune"
  • Added quest "John Rising"
  • Implemented remaining content for quest "Fortress of Wrath"
  • Added skill "Morph: Thunder"
  • Added skill "Morph: Wind"
  • Added Slime Summoner to Nephlune Adventurer Guild
  • Added Vice restriction for Hermann election event
  • Improved compression of MV RTP BGM files
  • Improved pubic hair consistency
  • Added deluxe build
  • Added cheats options to deluxe build
  • Added costume change options to deluxe build
  • Add hotkeys for opening Inventory (I), Skills (L), Character (K), Quest Log (J), Save (F6), Load (F9), Compendium (C), Options (O)
  • Increased max mental changes to 92
  • Increased max killed bosses to 68
  • Changed Darkness In The Woods back to Novice Quest
  • Fixed typos
  • Fixed incorrect Tremor I Gold check
  • Fixed Flaming Robe I not decreasing Max MP
  • Estimated play time: 20-27h
  • Word Count: 425k
  • Lewd Scenes: 52
  • Real World Scenes: 156
  • CGs: 22 (+1 Bonus CG)
Hermann Is it that guy on the mountain where you learn new spells? or the one that sells drugs?

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes