Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Any to get rid of it without restarting?
Depends on what's tanking your willpower. If it's Eyes of Greed, just go to the next day. If it's Womb of Lust, use a Blessed Water or do a H-scene. If it's Hermann's Ring, go to him. Maybe there's some other curse I'm not aware of, and iirc drug withdrawal reduces willpower too. You can see them under Skill -> Special.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What's causing Aura to lose interest in reading, and is there a way to get her to learn those skills in the books once she gets to that point?
It's the mental changes done by Alicia. It's irreversible but it doesn't prevent you from reading the books - it's just slower except for lewd books.

Subskey

Jul 7, 2019
You can walk into this building in Trademond next to the church. It seems like it has no collision there. Bugfix.PNG

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
How does the "John Rising" Quest start? I did every quest including the one with the Duelists, talked with John about every topic and also no new guild quest.

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
Is the countdown in the fortress supposed to be going down so quickly? I only have 90 when I first enter for the day and that runs out before I can place the ropes from the top of the caves.

I don't remember it being that quick to run out the last time I played but I'm not sure if thats because the number was higher or it didn't go down as quick.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is the countdown in the fortress supposed to be going down so quickly? I only have 90 when I first enter for the day and that runs out before I can place the ropes from the top of the caves.

I don't remember it being that quick to run out the last time I played but I'm not sure if thats because the number was higher or it didn't go down as quick.
1 per step. Do you maybe have Offensive Stance on?

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
1 per step. Do you maybe have Offensive Stance on?
Ah. I believe that I may indeed. I assume that the lowered defense affects resistance to the curse?

Edit: Okay entering without the Stance on puts the resistance up to 430. Should make running around actually result in me getting somewher. Thanks for the quick reply!

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
........................................... Why the FUCK is it forced virginity loss with the boyfriend?! Literally killed my interest in the game with that one. And I just paid for it too, dammit.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes