aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
........................................... Why the FUCK is it forced virginity loss with the boyfriend?! Literally killed my interest in the game with that one. And I just paid for it too, dammit.
You can lose it with someone else though. (Currently Hermann and Drug Dealer). Need to do them before Aura becomes too lewd in RL and gives her virginity to her bf though.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
You can lose it with someone else though. (Currently Hermann and Drug Dealer). Need to do them before Aura becomes too lewd in RL and gives her virginity to her bf though.
That's what I'm talking about though. It's forced with the boyfriend, IRL.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
does it have body transformation (like BE/bimbofication) ??
No magical transformations, but magical mind-control and brainwashing that makes MC into a gyaru/bimbo over time.

Last time I played it was only possible with the selling drugs and the boyfriend so now there's a new one? who is it?
Hermann (aka Young Merchant): You initially initially find him just under the Congregation building in Trademond, probably the first H-scene players come across. After doing the 2nd scene with him (at a certain part of the story, just before the Festival) he'll be in his house on the right edge of Trademond for further scenes (will need to be past the Festival).

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am sure that at some point someone offered to teach me tremor 2 but for the life of me I cant remember where or who

can anyone help?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
it's not though, my aura lost her virginity to hermann, then fucked the drug dealer, later she'll probably fuck George too
They're saying she can't lose it to someone else IRL. Game like this, I would have thought you could make it so Richard pops her cherry. Maybe we'll see that in some route post - 1.0.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.23.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
I really like the idea of the game. But: especially at the beginning I find that the dialogues and monologues are way too long and you don't have the possibility to save yourself in between. It can't be that I have to click through a 10-minute dialogue that deals almost exclusively with the views of those involved. That reduces interest in the game for me. Also, I find that the initial stats of the main character are far too low for early fights, as there is no way to get potions for longer quests. There should at least be a way to get healing potions in the droptable. As a small example, I'll take the first quest of the guild, which can't really be done without potions or the "special" ability of the main character.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I really like the idea of the game. But: especially at the beginning I find that the dialogues and monologues are way too long and you don't have the possibility to save yourself in between. It can't be that I have to click through a 10-minute dialogue that deals almost exclusively with the views of those involved. That reduces interest in the game for me. Also, I find that the initial stats of the main character are far too low for early fights, as there is no way to get potions for longer quests. There should at least be a way to get healing potions in the droptable. As a small example, I'll take the first quest of the guild, which can't really be done without potions or the "special" ability of the main character.
If you're having problems with boss fights, they're really a matter of tactics (at least on Normal difficulty). Most/all bosses are not hard if you know what spells/abilities/items counter them, though the optional ones are usually a bit stronger when you first encounter them and should be left for later.

If you're having problems with healing while advancing through dungeons, what you're supposed to do is end the day, and you'll be fully restored the next. The idea is you fight a bit, do an upgrade or learn a skill or read a book, end the day, do a mental change and maybe see a scene or two, and then repeat, sometimes with dialogue or H-scenes. Admittedly, this leads to some backtracking through dungeons until you get the charged Patentia rune.

As for the dialogue, well it's a game about moral degeneration that also has a proper story and worldbuilding, so the dialogue/H ratio is different from other H-RPGs.

Reactions: D Dave

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I was waiting for it to have more content to retry it ( it have almost all what i want exept the possibility to change phisical atribut like breast size ) now how much content it have more since first release ?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I was waiting for it to have more content to retry it ( it have almost all what i want exept the possibility to change phisical atribut like breast size ) now how much content it have more since first release ?
There are some stats at the end of the changelog... though it's messed-up right now, so I'll paste it.

Stats (0.20.2)

• Estimated play time: 18-23h
  • Word Count: 393k
  • Lewd Scenes: 47
  • Real World Scenes: 135
  • CGs: 17 (+1 Bonus CG)

Reactions: Azope

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
There are some stats at the end of the changelog... though it's messed-up right now, so I'll paste it.

Stats (0.20.2)

• Estimated play time: 18-23h
  • Word Count: 393k
  • Lewd Scenes: 47
  • Real World Scenes: 135
  • CGs: 17 (+1 Bonus CG)
20h that start to be intersting thank

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
These are the up-todate stats of 0.23.0

Stats