Degenerate42

Jul 17, 2022
Awesome game but breast size increase more clothing options and dialogue slurring would make this game an 11/10, although im only at the first boss (arwin) so i have no idea if there actually are things like that later in the game

subli

Jul 30, 2020
As a small example, I'll take the first quest of the guild, which can't really be done without potions or the "special" ability of the main character.
Sure it can. The game tells you to go ask the retired adventurer and he tells you that the spider queen is weak to large amounts of light. If you have Charlotte light all the torches the queen gets -75% defence. Have Charlotte use the attack buff spell (since the queen resists fire) and everyone else attack the queen. She shouldn't be that hard to kill.

Degenerate42

Jul 17, 2022
I really like the idea of the game. But: especially at the beginning I find that the dialogues and monologues are way too long and you don't have the possibility to save yourself in between. It can't be that I have to click through a 10-minute dialogue that deals almost exclusively with the views of those involved. That reduces interest in the game for me. Also, I find that the initial stats of the main character are far too low for early fights, as there is no way to get potions for longer quests. There should at least be a way to get healing potions in the droptable. As a small example, I'll take the first quest of the guild, which can't really be done without potions or the "special" ability of the main character.
This is a complete joke btw
Hold down ctrl to fast forward through dialogue
You can easily beat the queen spider even without the light spell by just having John cast Protect every turn and Paul cast Pierce and Charlotte cast heat up and Fire after that.
Works for me on normal difficulty with zero prep just get the bomb to open the mine and walk to the boss

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
These are the up-todate stats of 0.23.0

Stats
  • Estimated play time: 20-27h
  • Word Count: 425k
  • Lewd Scenes: 52
  • Real World Scenes: 156
  • CGs: 22 (+1 Bonus CG)
Do you have plans to remove the "forced virginity loss to George" or is that going to be a permanent thing?

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
These are the up-todate stats of 0.23.0

Stats
  • Estimated play time: 20-27h
  • Word Count: 425k
  • Lewd Scenes: 52
  • Real World Scenes: 156
  • CGs: 22 (+1 Bonus CG)
Thank , by the way i played a japaness rpg maker game with a similaire game idea (for the corruption part ) do you have the idea by played it or you where inspired by another game ?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Do you have plans to remove the "forced virginity loss to George" or is that going to be a permanent thing?
The event chain of Aura having sex with George and being less and less satisfied (future content) will always be there.

Thank , by the way i played a japaness rpg maker game with a similaire game idea (for the corruption part ) do you have the idea by played it or you where inspired by another game ?
You would need to tell me the name of that game, without that this question seems difficult to answer. :D :D

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
The event chain of Aura having sex with George and being less and less satisfied (future content) will always be there.

You would need to tell me the name of that game, without that this question seems difficult to answer. :D :D
sadly i don't rember the name

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
Could you elaborate what you mean with this?
In a few situations you have a conversation with a NPC (wich sometimes is a bit long for my taste) and automaticaly have a loadscreen to the next conversation. (I know there is the autosave but i don´t trust them or like them.)

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
This is a complete joke btw
Hold down ctrl to fast forward through dialogue
Sure! I am playing through it for the first time and you are telling me to fast forward dialog? There are important informations at the beginning of the game wich explains some of the game mechanics and therefor you should read the dialog carefuly to not miss an information.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
aura-dev
I was curious about how you're going about designing the game and ideas..

do you have a circle of friends or maybe ppl you run ideas past when you're designing the story or new ideas?

or are you doing it mostly solo? I'm seriously thinking of making a unity or RPGm(javascript) game, so I'm just curious
about the creation and maybe even the long term design of the game direction and choices..

I do know that a dev has to at least keep the original idea/direction in mind, otherwise, as I'm sure you've seen..
the game becomes something that tries to please everyone and pleases no one.. (lol same thing happens in life)

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
I really like the idea of the game. But: especially at the beginning I find that the dialogues and monologues are way too long and you don't have the possibility to save yourself in between. It can't be that I have to click through a 10-minute dialogue that deals almost exclusively with the views of those involved. That reduces interest in the game for me. Also, I find that the initial stats of the main character are far too low for early fights, as there is no way to get potions for longer quests. There should at least be a way to get healing potions in the droptable. As a small example, I'll take the first quest of the guild, which can't really be done without potions or the "special" ability of the main character.
Honestly i completely disagree with your detractions, I really enjoy the dialogue since this games more of an Adult RPG, than just a pure Adult game, which is exactly what i want from it. If i just wanted to bust a nut there's hundreds of games, videos, and comics i could use, there's really only a handful of actually compelling Adult RPG's, and of them this is my favorite.
Secondly while i understand the desire to just save mid-dialogue and then load-back when necessary, you can just hold down the skip key CTRL(After reading it the first time through ideally), and breeze through, even on the longer ones like the greed fight it's still perfectly fine.
The balance SHOULD have you weak from the start, you've been cursed, your literally weaker than yourself from the normal world, of course the fantasy monsters will win, otherwise why would you ever remove the collar, or sneak around enemies, or scrounge for the goods of the fallen, or accept lewd acts to get stronger, it would entirely undermine the premise of the game, if it was easy day 1, and it's not even that hard to catch up, spend a couple days collecting gold, apples, resources, kill as many enemies as you can, maybe use the collar to clear a path and reset your health/mana, then do a job, get an upgrade, or learn a spell, the whole idea is you're starting from behind and are making use of intelligent tactics to catch back up to Richard, it would be so boring to just plow through everything, but if you want that then pay for the cheat version and run through i guess.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Awesome game but breast size increase more clothing options and dialogue slurring would make this game an 11/10, although im only at the first boss (arwin) so i have no idea if there actually are things like that later in the game
Breast size increase 1000% wont be a thing from corruption, iirc though the option of having breast size increasing from implants or the like due to a change from corruption was mentioned as a POSSIBLE thing that MIGHT get added later, and Aura's hero body is essentially a mana formed golem, and therefore likely moldable with magic, so also maybe? I would certainly be interested.
There's dialogue changes if you get lewd enough(pink dialogue) and for example my Aura has had some brainwashing and has some interesting changes to her dialogue from it :)
There are a couple outfits, in cheatmode i believe you can wear them around, i do hope we'll get the option to do so without cheats eventually but i have no idea if that's in the pipeworks.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
In a few situations you have a conversation with a NPC (wich sometimes is a bit long for my taste) and automaticaly have a loadscreen to the next conversation. (I know there is the autosave but i don´t trust them or like them.)
There will be VN style mid dialogue saving in the next major update
(or if you sub next Friday, and if you sub at 15 literally today!).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aura-dev
I was curious about how you're going about designing the game and ideas..

do you have a circle of friends or maybe ppl you run ideas past when you're designing the story or new ideas?

or are you doing it mostly solo? I'm seriously thinking of making a unity or RPGm(javascript) game, so I'm just curious
about the creation and maybe even the long term design of the game direction and choices..

I do know that a dev has to at least keep the original idea/direction in mind, otherwise, as I'm sure you've seen..
the game becomes something that tries to please everyone and pleases no one.. (lol same thing happens in life)
I mostly work solo outside of the player/patron feedback loop. I created a game design doc for brainstorming a bunch of ideas, chartacters, etc. and working out the corruption system on paper before I started on the prototype.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Ag96m

Jan 18, 2022
There will be VN style mid dialogue saving in the next major update
(or if you sub next Friday, and if you sub at 15 literally today!).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mostly work solo outside of the player/patron feedback loop. I created a game design doc for brainstorming a bunch of ideas, chartacters, etc. and working out the corruption system on paper before I started on the prototype.
on one hand it is your game and you made an amazing job, on the other hand i can't help but think how much better it would be if the corruption progress was less linear. my biggest wishes during gameplay was to be able to sexually corrupt aura without changing how she looks and making her a dumb average fashion girl.
as well as having more choice about whether or not to be in a relationship with george.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
on one hand it is your game and you made an amazing job, on the other hand i can't help but think how much better it would be if the corruption progress was less linear. my biggest wishes during gameplay was to be able to sexually corrupt aura without changing how she looks and making her a dumb average fashion girl.
as well as having more choice about whether or not to be in a relationship with george.
That's would be massive branching though.
I neither have the capacity nor the resources for such a large undertaking I'm afraid.
There are some plans for 2.0 to add more freedom but I don't think it will be like you imagine it to be.

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I'm on hyper where the game is getting better if I didn't live in such a miserable country I would help on patreon but unfortunately I don't have the funds To pay patreon I'm very sorry

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm on hyper where the game is getting better if I didn't live in such a miserable country I would help on patreon but unfortunately I don't have the funds To pay patreon I'm very sorry
Some ways to help out without spending money off the top of my head:
  • Wishlisting the game on steam (even if you don't plan to buy it, it tells steam that they should advertise my game for me)
  • Reporting bugs
  • Putting the game banner in your signature
  • Downloading the game off itch if it's a public build (more views and downloads => itch considers my page more popular => better standing in the Popular Games ranking)
Probably other things possible as well.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is officially now my favorite game.
It has everything, good pacing, an absolutely fantastic corruption system
And enough meat on the bone every update to make the download worth it
The horny curse can get a bit annoying at times, but I did it to her, so Ima just live with the consequences hehe

Cant wait for the downward spiral to start happening in her rl. But I guess I will have to :)

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Some ways to help out without spending money off the top of my head:
  • Wishlisting the game on steam (even if you don't plan to buy it, it tells steam that they should advertise my game for me)
  • Reporting bugs
  • Putting the game banner in your signature
  • Downloading the game off itch if it's a public build (more views and downloads => itch considers my page more popular => better standing in the Popular Games ranking)
Probably other things possible as well.
I'm going to add it to my list on steam and on the banner as soon as I remember how to do it I put it

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes