htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
Lost virginity to Hermann but the Drug Dealer sex scene still contains several mentions to virginity loss + blood in CG so either a bug or Aura has a self-repairing hymen.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I can't believe i am just finding this game, how many hours of content does the current version have? Also is this the dev's first game? Or even only one? (i have seen 1 or 2 who work on 1 big game and make smaller thing sin between to not get bored xD)

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021

vote
Wow, that is a lot of hate for Goblin Teeth. I'm curious as to why. It's stat inefficient with only two stat points, but they're both valuable stats. Correct me if I'm wrong but ATK/MATK give +4 damage whereas DEF/MDEF only give -2 damage, right? And especially on hard mode where it's more difficult to keep sufficient DEF/MDEF to only take 1 damage per hit, it seems preferable to upgrade ATK/MATK and AGI in the early game. Really, rather than seeing Goblin Teeth as a terrible ingredient, I see it as an early game ingredient. Thoughts?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I would definitely say that Ether is the worst by far, I don't understand why so few people vote for it.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I don't really ever recall using Goblin Teeth for anything, so I guess the poll has got it right?

Iatneh

Jan 15, 2019
So I've got a weird bug and I couldn't see anyone talk about it when searching the thread : after doing the 2 maid scenes, I've been stuck in the maid uniform. At first I thought it was normal like you technically are still actind under cover or something, but since nobody reacts to it it doesn't seem to be the case (especially since the maid at the entrance of the party tells you "if you want you can go put on your uniform to help us", meaning I'm not wearing it right now).

And it didn't cause any conflict or other bug so far (I'm at the party at the end of the first arc right now), it's just that now I'm constantly wearing the maid uniform both on the sprite and the dialogue portraits.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So I've got a weird bug and I couldn't see anyone talk about it when searching the thread : after doing the 2 maid scenes, I've been stuck in the maid uniform. At first I thought it was normal like you technically are still actind under cover or something, but since nobody reacts to it it doesn't seem to be the case (especially since the maid at the entrance of the party tells you "if you want you can go put on your uniform to help us", meaning I'm not wearing it right now).

And it didn't cause any conflict or other bug so far (I'm at the party at the end of the first arc right now), it's just that now I'm constantly wearing the maid uniform both on the sprite and the dialogue portraits.
The ability to have your character in Roya in outfits other than her armor outside of specific scenes was added very recently, so it's not that unusual for there to be some minor issues with it. It's unlikely you will run into any bugs because of it, but it will lead to some odd inconsistencies in a few scenes.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

Could you describe how you produced this bug more specifically? Maybe even share a save before you triggered it?
I fixed a bug related to this for the Hermann scenes in 0.23.0, didn't know there was also something going in the maid scenes.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
funding for this game must have gotten insane since € and $ gained parity, assuming most patreons were US of course
On spending side, since my artist is paid in USD, my euros also buy less. Overall, not sure if I'm making plus or minus on this since patrons are pretty much spread all over the world.

Iatneh

Jan 15, 2019
The ability to have your character in Roya in outfits other than her armor outside of specific scenes was added very recently, so it's not that unusual for there to be some minor issues with it. It's unlikely you will run into any bugs because of it, but it will lead to some odd inconsistencies in a few scenes.
Okay thanks that's reassuring.
Could you describe how you produced this bug more specifically? Maybe even share a save before you triggered it?
I fixed a bug related to this for the Hermann scenes in 0.23.0, didn't know there was also something going in the maid scenes.
I don't have the save from before the bug happening, I only noticed the bug later and I already overwrote the save at that point.

But I do remember what I did : I played through the two maid scenes one day after the other and reached the point where you go at the second floor to look for clues. At that point I saved and used the Clear Gem to check if I did unlock the two scenes properly in the gallery, then I left the clear room and went back to my save, and continued playing through normally by looking at the shelves etc. I only noticed that I still had the maid uniform on the next day, but I had already saved at that point in the Alicia phase.

So if anything, the only non-intended thing I did was using the clear gem before finishing the sequence and getting my normal clothes back, so it should be because of that.

Last edited:

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Wow, that is a lot of hate for Goblin Teeth. I'm curious as to why. It's stat inefficient with only two stat points, but they're both valuable stats. Correct me if I'm wrong but ATK/MATK give +4 damage whereas DEF/MDEF only give -2 damage, right? And especially on hard mode where it's more difficult to keep sufficient DEF/MDEF to only take 1 damage per hit, it seems preferable to upgrade ATK/MATK and AGI in the early game. Really, rather than seeing Goblin Teeth as a terrible ingredient, I see it as an early game ingredient. Thoughts?
I would say you are kinda Right. But Goblin teeth is a good candidate for the worst item still.

In hard mode at least, it is kinda hard to have sufficiently MATK to do more than a negligible amount of dmg with spells against the demons and bosses that truly matter. So the +1 MATK is useless early game. After the early game you have access to much better items than goblin teeth for MATK and in general. Also it does not allow to «specialize » aura or your slime. And I am almost sure you cannot use it for alchemy or platings.

Other worst item candidates would be:

ogre bone, the agi loss hurts a lot but in some niche builds this item makes sense.

avian feather, this is a strictly worse slimy fluid (which is also kinda abundant) as LUCK is clearly trash. This is one of the last ones I use for my slime and never for aura. At least, it is useful for a quest and even 2 agi item is « ok »

The other items either allow you to make platings or alchemy or have strong stats, so they are fine.

Last edited:

JdeWit308

Feb 2, 2019
I need more level 2 martial skills, where can i get these?

-- Nevermind, with light II this works

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes