Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
ogre bone, the agi loss hurts a lot but in some niche builds this item makes sense.

avian feather, this is a strictly worse slimy fluid (which is also kinda abundant) as LUCK is clearly trash. This is one of the last ones I use for my slime and never for aura. At least, it is useful for a quest and even 2 agi item is « ok »
IMO Ogre Bone is definitely worth feeding to a slime

Avian Feather and Luck I think you're wrong about, but to be fair it does take two things to make it good.

First, you need to read the book that turns your Lewd Knowledge into MATK.

Second, you need to use that one mental change machine to transfer your Luck into Lewd Knowledge.

Luck being the least useful stat makes it a prime candidate for reduction, and using that machine repeatedly also helps with corruption management.

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
IMO Ogre Bone is definitely worth feeding to a slime

Avian Feather and Luck I think you're wrong about, but to be fair it does take two things to make it good.

First, you need to read the book that turns your Lewd Knowledge into MATK.

Second, you need to use that one mental change machine to transfer your Luck into Lewd Knowledge.

Luck being the least useful stat makes it a prime candidate for reduction, and using that machine repeatedly also helps with corruption management.

I think that those worse items are not really bad and actually the game is decently balanced. I define "bad" items in terms of if I keep them the longest in my inventory without using them or when I want to sell items for money, those are the first ones I think of selling.

Ogre bone is good if you use your slime as a punching ball for enemies, but sometimes you might want your slime to strike fast and even before aura actually (With the spell book for lightning) so loss of agi can hurt. I understand why people don't like this item.

Avian feather would be a very strong item if slimy fluid did not exist, but there are a lot of it. So I get a lot of agi anyway and this item will stay on my inventory for a long time due to that. Yeah that is also what I do with the interaction of lewd knowledge and that mental change machine, but I don't touch this item until then for sure (and usually I finish the current content of the game before that).

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Does anyone knows if its normal to have like dozens of days without a school event happening? I already defeated Arwim and the last event I had was the pink girl wining to Richard while he played a game and that was forever ago. Like a 3 hours ago. I also haven't upgraded in many hours. Im playing in story mode. Is this normal or did I found a bug that doesn't let me see school event?
So I noticed the same, if you remove the wrong book in the level 1 room, I couldnt progress at all for ages, then it all came in a blizard

I kind of hope the dev might look at controling what book we can put into the trash so that we can avoid getting locked out of content, I made th emistake of taking one of the books from the right and everything just kind of stopped

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So I noticed the same, if you remove the wrong book in the level 1 room, I couldnt progress at all for ages, then it all came in a blizard

I kind of hope the dev might look at controling what book we can put into the trash so that we can avoid getting locked out of content, I made th emistake of taking one of the books from the right and everything just kind of stopped
I'm not sure I understand what you think happened there...

It's (basically) impossible to get locked out of content in the mental rooms. Only thing that can possibly happen is if you do the events in a very particular order, you might get slight bottlenecks, and need to pass a day or two waiting for real life events to trigger that unlock further mental changes.

Removing "the wrong book" as you put it, would have at most slowed down your corruption progress by one day.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Absolutely not, it was many many MANY days, and I know this because I did two playthroughs removing the same books in the same order and the same bottle neck happened. I would need to look more closely at the steps I took because it's been a wee while since I did a playthrough but there absolutely was an extended bottle neck that took place, and it most definitely wasn't just a "day or two waiting" for real life triggers that didn't come. This isn't a criticism of the game, just something I have observed happening

Reactions: Tevildo77

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Absolutely not, it was many many MANY days, and I know this because I did two playthroughs removing the same books in the same order and the same bottle neck happened. I would need to look more closely at the steps I took because it's been a wee while since I did a playthrough but there absolutely was an extended bottle neck that took place, and it most definitely wasn't just a "day or two waiting" for real life triggers that didn't come. This isn't a criticism of the game, just something I have observed happening
There is huge delay(comparatively) between removing the studying books and results of those actions. I'm pretty sure the delay was also reduced by around half at some point. It sort of sucks for a first time experience if you put off the studying books for as long as possible and don't have anywhere to dump corruption for a while. That said, this game is sort of designed to refine your strategy and try again, so I don't really see it as as issue.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Yes, but see, the solution there is not to not remove the book, it's to remove it earlier so that you have some other mental changes left to do in the meanwhile.

Oct 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At certain point I got lost. I had only 7 pts fo willpower before facing the spiderqueen. After I killed the Spider and worked in the workshop, next day Aura started to masturbate. As it's not mentioned in the guide, i didn't know if it was normal or which are teh comsequences that Aura starts getting lewd pts. Can comebody explain me what can I expect? and also If the point is to advance in the story before the sexy scenes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.23.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Uploaded the public build.

Mostly a bunch of bugfixes, but if you want to start/restart a new game consider upgrading since you now start with the teleport-home skill the Patentia Rune originally gave you (which now has a different effect more consistent with the other Rune designs).

Reactions: LarryButz

fansa

Apr 13, 2018
Hello! Just wanted to confirm, is the current file in the mega link for windows for game version 0.23.2 ?
Am just asking as there isnt a version number acompanying the winzip file!

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hello! Just wanted to confirm, is the current file in the mega link for windows for game version 0.23.2 ?
Am just asking as there isnt a version number acompanying the winzip file!
it was edited today, so probably. 23.2 is also up on the itch page to download for free if you want to be totally sure you get the file you want.

fansa

Apr 13, 2018
Hi thanks for the reply. I just downloaded the windows zip from itch AND the windows zip from the Mega link here.

They are both of the same name "star-knightess-aura-windows" but are of different file sizes though! The itch version is slightly larger.

Which is the most updated version?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi thanks for the reply. I just downloaded the windows zip from itch AND the windows zip from the Mega link here.

They are both of the same name "star-knightess-aura-windows" but are of different file sizes though! The itch version is slightly larger.

You can see the version number on the bottom right of the main menu / start screen ingame.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

Both are. In my pipeline I automatically upload the generated .zip files both to MEGA and to itch.io. However, the itch.io command line tool converts the upload to a patch and then uploads that patch, which then gets incorporated into the server side zip (no clue about this process), but it's possible that this leads to a difference in file size compressions.

Oct 13, 2022
Its been to long since I wrote that to remember. Maybe I used blessed water on the day I fought the minotaur and forgot to mention it?
Ok I understand: If I got it correct, You have to depleat the willpower just right before reaches 0 using the blessed water, and lower than 60 pts you just kill easy enemies. But my question is related to lewd pts. How do they work. Of the two guides I have read so far, always you avoid to commit lewd acts. But then I have to ask, are you making a pure run manual, or do you need to lower the lewd pts for some reason?

Its supposed its an adult game, but after playing it for many hrs now, I still don't understand how to balance the game strategy, to be able to watch the scenes and to be able to make it to finnish the game more or less easily

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes