Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
i am on 6 of 7 novice quests but cannot find the last one, i have completed Forest of Illusion and i have also done the Save The Crops.

The only active quests i can do are Festival of greed and Slimy Oils.
Festival of Greed is a main-story quest so chances are the last novice quest unlocks after doing that.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
is it really long? because it says you cannot do free roam until the event is over.
I guess it could take 2-4 hours the first time around. It also has a hard-ish boss fight though you can kinda circumvent it. Ideally, don't use Star Knightess on the slime summoner boss. The Festival is one part of the game where following a guide is not a bad idea, since it's more self-contained.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
So where does current game main quest content end? seems like the worshiper quest ends at Winterfall because it doesn't exist yet so that quest is for now infinitely incompletable and that Wrath one which i just finished, Plus the Sloth one which ends just at the final battle. I assume that means i have finished all the main quest content so far?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So where does current game main quest content end? seems like the worshiper quest ends at Winterfall because it doesn't exist yet so that quest is for now infinitely incompletable and that Wrath one which i just finished, Plus the Sloth one which ends just at the final battle. I assume that means i have finished all the main quest content so far?
It sounds like you probably hit most of the current end of content zones. The clear room isn't perfect for checking your progress, but it does track your number of boss kills and shows the majority of the skills/spells you can learn.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Yep that's more or less the end of main quest content for the current public release.

Coming in the next update (next week for patrons, 2 more weeks after that for public release, but the patron release has always been leaked soon after) is the boss fight for the Sloth quest line.

Also coming is the domain that's under Nephlune, behind the Sahaking (big shark boss). It'll involve a drop that you can give to James (Underground City boss), presumably only if you're there in disguise. Dunno yet what the drop does, or what James does to it ^^.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I have a feeling that the final boss is not going to be Richard, Especially with the twist near the end of what is available so far, And then there is that God which it wouldn't surprise me if the goddess wasn't as malevolent as they make themselves out to be.

Oct 13, 2022
Getting "pink" lewd scenes, which adds to Corruption, Lewdness and secondary lewd stat gains (e.g. Cheating), as well as in some cases better rewards from the scene, not too sure about that one but it might be the case for the young merchant lewd scenes. That said, every time you do a pink lewd scene, 20 willpower is restored.
How does it work? I have made Aura to take all potions available, to make her willpower to drop to just 7. Is it enough to get the extra reward scenes and lewd pts, or does it have to be 0 willpower to work?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How does it work? I have made Aura to take all potions available, to make her willpower to drop to just 7. Is it enough to get the extra reward scenes and lewd pts, or does it have to be 0 willpower to work?
First, willpower is reset to the maximum (before modifiers like from the Womb of Lust curse) each day, so feeding her potions/Sweet Memories to drop willpower only works for that day.

Second, willpower doesn't need to be 0 to get a "pink" scene, except maybe at the very start of the game. Current Lewdness and some other factors (sensitivities, fetishes, Perversion passive traits like "But it's so Cute!") can bring effective willpower down. So e.g. you have 20 willpower when you go to start a boobs-flashing scene; 10 lewdness, 5 exhibitionism and 5 breast sensitivity would bring effective willpower down to 0 and allow you to do the "pink" version of the scene. As I understand it.

Reactions: George A Romero
Oct 13, 2022
First, willpower is reset to the maximum (before modifiers like from the Womb of Lust curse) each day, so feeding her potions/Sweet Memories to drop willpower only works for that day.

Second, willpower doesn't need to be 0 to get a "pink" scene, except maybe at the very start of the game. Current Lewdness and some other factors (sensitivities, fetishes, Perversion passive traits like "But it's so Cute!") can bring effective willpower down. So e.g. you have 20 willpower when you go to start a boobs-flashing scene; 10 lewdness, 5 exhibitionism and 5 breast sensitivity would bring effective willpower down to 0 and allow you to do the "pink" version of the scene. As I understand it.
Thanks! I understand :D

Oct 13, 2022
The Slime definitely needed that change, otherwise it would be simply overpowered ally that only costs 15 MP. It would be very hard to balance combat, and everyone would always have to have the slime with them.

Now you need to actually consider what you feed it.
I just read in the max lewd guide, that I have to feed the slime 2 goblin teeth, the problem is that I have used the two of them to enhance the equipment. Are there more golin shamans around Roya?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I just read in the max lewd guide, that I have to feed the slime 2 goblin teeth, the problem is that I have used the two of them to enhance the equipment. Are there more golin shamans around Roya?
you can probably just pass on feeding it without having any noteworthy issues down the road. The guide is more to make sure you don't miss lewdness marks down the road more than anything. There is/was a poll to see what people considered the worst material, and goblin teeth had the clear majority vote.

Reactions: George A Romero

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
was playing 23.0 because the last version i'd played was 21, and i got o the part where you make it to the road with the demon, and i lost because it was too strong and got a game over and was set back by an hour, so i guess i'll just wait another 6 months to play the game when it's at 26.

Throwing in random, un-account-for-able game overs with no warning and no opportunity to save or run away is pretty annoying, and i know the answer is "just save more" but you shouldn't have to save literally every 15 minutes when you're alreadytrying to be cautious and are saving before every dungeon

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
was playing 23.0 because the last version i'd played was 21, and i got o the part where you make it to the road with the demon, and i lost because it was too strong and got a game over and was set back by an hour, so i guess i'll just wait another 6 months to play the game when it's at 26.

Throwing in random, un-account-for-able game overs with no warning and no opportunity to save or run away is pretty annoying, and i know the answer is "just save more" but you shouldn't have to save literally every 15 minutes when you're alreadytrying to be cautious and are saving before every dungeon
The game autosaves frequently. And clearly, you're not part of the generation of gamers that's hardcoded to press F5 or F6 every minute or so.

Reactions: gideon88

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
The game autosaves frequently. And clearly, you're not part of the generation of gamers that's hardcoded to press F5 or F6 every minute or so.
FUCK! I LOADED MY OLDEST SAVE AND PLAYED LIKE 5 MIN AND SO THE AUTOSAVE OVERWROTE THE ACTUAL GOOD AUTOSAVE. wish i knew that 20 minutes ago...

Also i've seen you around in like 50 threads. And yea, when i was playing pokemon black 1 i had to redo the same cave like 4 times cuz i'd finish the cave, then quit without remembering to save, then do it again

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes