Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ok I understand: If I got it correct, You have to depleat the willpower just right before reaches 0 using the blessed water, and lower than 60 pts you just kill easy enemies. But my question is related to lewd pts. How do they work. Of the two guides I have read so far, always you avoid to commit lewd acts. But then I have to ask, are you making a pure run manual, or do you need to lower the lewd pts for some reason?

Its supposed its an adult game, but after playing it for many hrs now, I still don't understand how to balance the game strategy, to be able to watch the scenes and to be able to make it to finnish the game more or less easily
The game is actually easier if you do the Roya lewd stuff; you get all kinds of items, money, quest progress etc whereas pure Aura often has to pay or do things the hard way. The only big downside to playing lewd is it gives you more Corruption, which can lead to a game over if you don't have mental changes to spend it on. On the other hand with all the extra money you have, you can be stronger overall and have to use Star Knightess less often.

I haven't read the guides and I'm not sure why the lewd one would have you avoid doing lewd stuff, though my guess is it's trying to line them up for maximum lewdness increase (you want to do the less lewd ones first, and always do them at 0 effective willpower for lewd stat increases. If you did it right, you will see pink text from Aura.)

Reactions: lutra_lovegood
Oct 13, 2022
The game is actually easier if you do the Roya lewd stuff; you get all kinds of items, money, quest progress etc whereas pure Aura often has to pay or do things the hard way. The only big downside to playing lewd is it gives you more Corruption, which can lead to a game over if you don't have mental changes to spend it on. On the other hand with all the extra money you have, you can be stronger overall and have to use Star Knightess less often.

I haven't read the guides and I'm not sure why the lewd one would have you avoid doing lewd stuff, though my guess is it's trying to line them up for maximum lewdness increase (you want to do the less lewd ones first, and always do them at 0 effective willpower for lewd stat increases. If you did it right, you will see pink text from Aura.)
Ok, I'm in day 38/39 maybe. I guess I'm just at the beginning, so do you suggest me to let the alchemist see Auras underwear? It will be cheaper I guess, also because blessed water can get very expensive. So far I have Aura at 16 MP, so I need two mana stones to use energy potions more efficiently. In Subli's guide I haven't seen more mana stones located along the map until day 50 something

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ok, I'm in day 38/39 maybe. I guess I'm just at the beginning, so do you suggest me to let the alchemist see Auras underwear? It will be cheaper I guess, also because blessed water can get very expensive. So far I have Aura at 16 MP, so I need two mana stones to use energy potions more efficiently. In Subli's guide I haven't seen more mana stones located along the map until day 50 something
It's one of the lowest-lewdness scenes, so yeah, you can start there. If you want extra lewdness and Exhibitionism, you can drop Aura's willpower to 0 (or however much your current corruption is) to get the "pink" version of the scene. Though it's pretty unimportant here. Getting "pink" scenes is more important in the 15-30 lewdness range because of the high lewdness requirements of the vag sex scenes. You can drink vitality potions, Sweet Memories or let hydrangeas hit Aura with that pollen ability a bunch of times when you need to get willpower to 0.

If you really want to min-max, you can do the alchemist, the jailer for Charlotte and finally Hermann all on the same day (using vitality potions to keep dropping willpower after each scene if you want the pink versions).

Reactions: George A Romero
Oct 13, 2022
It's one of the lowest-lewdness scenes, so yeah, you can start there. If you want extra lewdness and Exhibitionism, you can drop Aura's willpower to 0 (or however much your current corruption is) to get the "pink" version of the scene. Though it's pretty unimportant here. Getting "pink" scenes is more important in the 15-30 lewdness range because of the high lewdness requirements of the vag sex scenes. You can drink vitality potions, Sweet Memories or let hydrangeas hit Aura with that pollen ability a bunch of times when you need to get willpower to 0.

If you really want to min-max, you can do the alchemist, the jailer for Charlotte and finally Hermann all on the same day (using vitality potions to keep dropping willpower after each scene if you want the pink versions).
I'm a very newbie human being, I think I already did the Charlotte's jailer scene to get free Charlote in the very beginning of the game. But I havent met Hermann, and until day 50 Subli's guide, there is not mention of him. When Aura meets Hermann?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm a very newbie human being, I think I already did the Charlotte's jailer scene to get free Charlote in the very beginning of the game. But I havent met Hermann, and until day 50 Subli's guide, there is not mention of him. When Aura meets Hermann?
He's just the young merchant in front of the congregation building in Trademond.

Oct 13, 2022

Degenerate42

Jul 17, 2022
if anyone is reading this your gameplay will get 10x easier once u discover that if u get tactical advantage and then use slash it will apply the bonus dmg thing to everything

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
if anyone is reading this your gameplay will get 10x easier once u discover that if u get tactical advantage and then use slash it will apply the bonus dmg thing to everything
This is one of the reasons why I usually get shadowcloak as quickly as I can. A slash against weaker enemies or a rampage against some tougher ones can often do wonders.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How do you get tactical advantage and slash, or in which part of the game?
Tactical advantage = hit the enemy with its weakness. E.g. fire vs. hydrangeas, or thunder vs. most human enemies. I think the Compendium has that information. Slash is the second thing you can learn from John, though you can also learn it for free from one of the rescued abductees after the Festival.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
In general you can crit on any martial ability. Crits do tripple damage after defence is subtracted, so very often pierce is going to give the best crit against a single target, otherwise its usually rampage. Critting with a slash against many low, or lowish, defence enemies will also do a ton of total damage.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
You get it a few scenes into the "Alicia tutoring" event chain. Bottom-right in the surface relationships room iirc.
and so i have gotten it unlocked and removed glasses what do you do to progress the appearance room? she needs compliments but i have yet to receive any and one of the options from the machine says you need 5 to activate it.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
and so i have gotten it unlocked and removed glasses what do you do to progress the appearance room? she needs compliments but i have yet to receive any and one of the options from the machine says you need 5 to activate it.
I think compliments are tied to the Popularity happiness source in the opposite room. You have to set it on one of the machines, then the next day activate it. Then wait for compliment scenes to happen IRL. I think Aura can get compliments initially for glasses, hair and shoes once you make those changes.

But in general, quite often you'll just have to check every item in the mind rooms to find what you're missing, and if there's nothing then it's just a matter of waiting for new IRL scenes to happen.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i am on 6 of 7 novice quests but cannot find the last one, i have completed Forest of Illusion and i have also done the Save The Crops.

The only active quests i can do are Festival of greed and Slimy Oils.

Reactions: John573
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes