WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
oh yes another new update, one of these days I'll start a new game and try to get all scenes, meanwhile.... time to see new content woooo!

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I cant seem to find John
Where should I be looking for him? I have been all over the northern mountains and cant locate him

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.24.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
StarKnightessAura-0.24.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Since i literally just went from new save to (almost) every scene in 23.0 and it took me like 20 hours, i probably won't be touching this game until it's at least at 0.29, but is there a changelog?
More specifically, which options in aura's mind are no longer[unimplemented] ?
I pretty much amjustinterested in which new things are there

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Since i literally just went from new save to (almost) every scene in 23.0 and it took me like 20 hours, i probably won't be touching this game until it's at least at 0.29, but is there a changelog?
More specifically, which options in aura's mind are no longer[unimplemented] ?
I pretty much amjustinterested in which new things are there
Changelog is in the OP.

PussyOfDoom

Oct 11, 2022
I would love to add a maid bad end and am contemplating adding into my plan to give a way to reach an early ending.
In general, however, bad ends are not part of my 1.0 plan.

You need to reach the end of content once to unlock the gallery + hints on how to unlock missing scenes.

I wouldn't hold my horses for EA. If we can accumulate a significant amount of wishlists (10k+) before the release, I will consider it.
Whelp you got my support on steam Shadow of Armageddeon is my gamer tag

ms0900

Jul 30, 2018
I installed the new update and now my previous version wont run and the game wont recognise my older saves. Anyone had this before?

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
does anybody knows how to start the "The Lord of Phantoms" quest? i know it has something to do with James, since there is a option to give him humanitas rune, which i imagine you get from this quest, he also talks about all this when asking about runes, but i don't know how to start the quest, he also says he needs open domain II, so i imagine i have to find somekind of anchor to use the spell maybe.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
does anybody knows how to start the "The Lord of Phantoms" quest? i know it has something to do with James, since there is a option to give him humanitas rune, which i imagine you get from this quest, he also talks about all this when asking about runes, but i don't know how to start the quest, he also says he needs open domain II, so i imagine i have to find somekind of anchor to use the spell maybe.
You start Lord of Phantoms in the guild hall, it's a regular quest. This one is in the Nephlune guild hall, IIRC.

And yes, you need Open Domain II to access it.

The thing about James and this quest, is that once you do the quest, you gain a rune that you can bring to James to have it altered.

Reactions: llDante

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
You start Lord of Phantoms in the guild hall, it's a regular quest. This one is in the Nephlune guild hall, IIRC.

And yes, you need Open Domain II to access it.

The thing about James and this quest, is that once you do the quest, you gain a rune that you can bring to James to have it altered.
Well, the guilds were the first place i went though, i finished belphegor quest and went to both guilds to search for this lord of phantom quest, but there isn't any new quest in both guilds, in novice rank or intermediate, that's why i went to James, to see if he would give me the quest, so i'm quite lost now, maybe there is something i'm missing, but from what i remember i have been doing everything in the changelog in every update except for this.

Edit: it was really something i forgot, i tought i had finished a quest but i didn't, i was now looking at the quest log and saw that i didn't deliver the inneficient drug formula to the priestess, now that i finished that quest, the lord of phantom quest appeared, thanks for the help.

Last edited:

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
How much of H-content is there ? Do anyone know?( don't need to be an exact number, but something like "2-3" hours of content)

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
How much of H-content is there ? Do anyone know?( don't need to be an exact number, but something like "2-3" hours of content)
AuraDev publish stats of the project in every monthly report on his Patreon page.
Current stats:
  • Estimated play time: 21-27h
  • Word Count: 412k
  • Lewd Scenes: 53
  • Real World Scenes: 159
  • CGs: 24 (+1 Bonus CG)

Reactions: iganasuK

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
AuraDev publish stats of the project in every monthly report on his Patreon page.
Current stats:
  • Estimated play time: 21-27h
  • Word Count: 412k
  • Lewd Scenes: 53
  • Real World Scenes: 159
  • CGs: 24 (+1 Bonus CG)
Oh, okay, didn't know about that, thanks :)

May 7, 2018
Honestly this game is the perfect reason to showcase whats wrong with the typical JRPG hentai game plot. The creator made all of the characters super interesting and dynamic and I really do like all of them, except the ones I'm supposed to hate, which means I don't want to fulfill the purpose of downloading the game.

The story is such that i'm either going to feel bad for ruining an honestly good persons mind or i'm not gonna get an erection. Kudos dev. I mean obviously i'm going to be an evil prick and ruin this ho but I prefer my mind control games to take advantage of haughty bitches or empty headed sluts not the one last remaining decent person on earth.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes