Jun 2, 2019
You could try doing what I do. I do a pure virgin run first, and mentally file that away as canon, and then do a second run, and have fun playing around with the corruption, mentally satisfied that the good end happened, and what is left is a pleasant fantasy. Though depending on the game I might skip a few scenes according to my own tastes even with the good ending secure in my head as a counter against feeling bad for corrupting someone.

It's occasionally frustrating for games that are designed to have a new game plus, because usually they are designed to have the corruption run first, and then the pure run second, with the pure run a lot harder, but more managable with the new game plus bonuses from the first run. I stick with my guns through. Purity run first or bust.
Once the game is fully released (right now I tend to bounce between quick checks of new corruptions and stabs at purity runs to see variations), I'll probably do a corruption run first and then headcanon the new game plus as something doing some time travel to push things in a different direction, so the pure run, despite being second, is still the 'canon' outcome of the final timeline.

imoentm

May 10, 2020
How do you get above 70 for the wrath castle? I can't get anywhere with so little resistance. how do you get more? The lewd guide doesn't say but the picture shows like 189 resistance and I don't know how they got it.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to have to ask for some help for the belphegor boss fight. Is there someway to defend against dark attacks that I'm missing? Aura gets destroyed by the dark energy like right away.

Edit: Maybe I just need to find a place to buy Green Tea? Full corrupt playthrough has gotten my willpower very low.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How do you get above 70 for the wrath castle? I can't get anywhere with so little resistance. how do you get more? The lewd guide doesn't say but the picture shows like 189 resistance and I don't know how they got it.
Turn. Off. Offensive. Stance.

This has been covered multiple times here, and it's always the Offensive Stance.

I'm going to have to ask for some help for the belphegor boss fight. Is there someway to defend against dark attacks that I'm missing? Aura gets destroyed by the dark energy like right away.
The fight is extremely hard right now, as it'll take time for the dev to create more stuff you can do before going to the boss fight to become stronger.

According to the dev, he was able to do the fight by throwing literally everything at it.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021

Edit: Maybe I just need to find a place to buy Green Tea? Full corrupt playthrough has gotten my willpower very low.

If you are full corrupt you can make the Belphegor fight quite a bit easier using drugs, especially the coating one which give MDEF for every sensitivity point.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for the advice. Is there a way to easily increase willpower? I'm starting each day at various states of Cursed.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the advice. Is there a way to easily increase willpower? I'm starting each day at various states of Cursed.
There's a book in Nephlune that increases max willpower. Although if you're always starting at Cursed, probably best to address the cause (curses).

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Oh I'm just going full corrupt on an easy playthrough so I've got full corruption, addiction, and Hermann marriage going on on top of greed, wrath and lust dragging Aura down.

Maybe someday after I've seen all the lewd scenes I'll do a purity run in the full game haha. But until then if I could chug green tea or something at the start of the day she'd avoid some debuffs.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Maybe someday after I've seen all the lewd scenes I'll do a purity run in the full game haha. But until then if I could chug green tea or something at the start of the day she'd avoid some debuffs.
Didn't that one store in Mountainreach sell Emerald Tea?

Buy as much as you can there and use it sparingly for major bossfights, like Belphegor.

In a full corrupt run, if you do things right, some minibosses you certainly can beat even with cursed I.

Reactions: damnmang

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Nice.

On the November project plan update (on Patreon) there's a list of planned CGs for the next few months, including both CGs for Bunny Suit Loving Magistrate, which I'm excited to see, but the big one:

Rose + Richard sex CG planned for January!!!

That sounds super exciting, can't wait.

ROTOFIRE

Apr 7, 2021
Can someone tell me when are the time sensitive things in the game? I was sort of following a guide for getting the "pink" scenes, but it's written for story mode, but I'm playing on normal, and so can't follow it exactly - plus I more wanted advise than a strict walk through when I went looking, but I digress.

what has me concerned is a couple mentions of time gates that the game doesn't tell you about - the first I've seen is apparently I need to do a particular quest by day 30. I'm wondering if there are more of these, and what the day # I need to beat is for those time gates.

Reactions: Vagic

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can someone tell me when are the time sensitive things in the game? I was sort of following a guide for getting the "pink" scenes, but it's written for story mode, but I'm playing on normal, and so can't follow it exactly - plus I more wanted advise than a strict walk through when I went looking, but I digress.

what has me concerned is a couple mentions of time gates that the game doesn't tell you about - the first I've seen is apparently I need to do a particular quest by day 30. I'm wondering if there are more of these, and what the day # I need to beat is for those time gates.
If you mean scenes that can be missed as you progress into the game, there's a few.

• There's a scene with the jailer in Trademond that can be missed if Charlotte doesn't end up in jail after the spider queen quest (Aura keeps her out of trouble) or if you don't go bail her out within 10-14 days I think.
  • All of the formula peddler scenes are locked off permanently if you pay up instead of doing the first one.
  • The maid scenes are missable based on story progress.
  • There are a couple of H-scenes that are specific to a certain story-heavy part of the game you can't return to.
  • Killing the demon worshippers in Nephlune instead of infiltrating them will close off a few potential H-scenes.
  • I'm not sure about this, but not doing the Hermann pre-Festival date with friends scene might preclude the later Hermann scenes.
There's no hard limit for day 30, certainly not for story progress. Some H-content is missable based on story progress or choices like I listed above, but except for Charlotte, I don't think there are any that can expire based on time.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone tell me when are the time sensitive things in the game?

what has me concerned is a couple mentions of time gates that the game doesn't tell you about - the first I've seen is apparently I need to do a particular quest by day 30.
The only really time-sensitive things I can think of are two bossfights which become harder of you get to them after day 100.

Other than the few missable things Goblin mentioned, that's it. Charlotte in jail does have a timer, but that's only if you go the H-route that lands her in jail in the first place.

I can't imagine what quest you're thinking of that needs to be done by day 30.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There are some minor extra rewards for completing the Festival by day 40/30/20, but probably not worth the rush, especially if it involves spending extra items or money.

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
I checked the game quite long ago and played now and it's good to see how it evolved. I like the fact that this game has 2 worlds and if you have an idea(as a creator of the game) - you can add it either to Earth or to Roya realm depending on what suits best. This has a lot of potential.

Really enjoyed my time playing it, however, there is one thing that bothered my quite a lot: I was scared that I can miss a TON of content if I do things my way and ignoring the walkthrough(lewd version). I think I've read walktrough a bit and the way it's written like Do as I say implies that you really can miss a lot. I recommened adding a note here that it's not that important as lewdness requirements are not too high.

The art is outstanding and has a unique style. Dialogues are sometimes long and especialy pre-boss dialogues.

Also it was a little unclear which quests are main story and which quests can be completed anytime. Perhaps I missed this somehow.

I don't want for developer to switch or change the inittial plans, but here is what I personally would like to see in the game in the future:

- Switchable outfits for Roya and multiple options like underwear/no underwear or breastplate/no breastplate and NPC reactions from walking near them.. Since the images seem to be layered, this shouldn't be very difficult. Maybe hairsyles or earrings.
- Different postures for Roya as I was very impressed with the change on Earth.
- Make up for Roya.
- Maid job in Tavern.
- Body mods on Earth(seems like there's a statue for it in Appearance Room?).
- Prostitution on Earth and more obvious ways to do that in Roya and cheating on that merchant with consequences(if married) later on.
- Cherrleading is good, but would be great to add more visual scenes. Gym scenes for Earth would be also great to increase the butt size.
- There was a scene where Alicia sent a lewd picture to Aura's phone, I think it can be a good idea to add it visually as Alicia looks quite hot, so some scenes with her won't hurt. Also her on fashion magazines.
- Tan for both worlds. This implies a size increase of the game due duplicated arts with changed skin contrast, but I'm just sharing the ideas.
- Tattoos for both realms.
- Option to check yourself in mirror from front and backside(if we get options to increase the butt size for Roya).

Again, everything said above is from pure filthy casual perspective and I'm not aware how difficult adding this or that can be.

Looking forward to the future updates no matter whether I will be heard or not. I'm sure the Dev has a lot of ideas aside from ones I shared.

Thank you for creating this piece of art.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
- Switchable outfits for Roya
- Maid job in Tavern.
- Body mods on Earth(seems like there's a statue for it in Appearance Room?).
- Tan for both worlds.
Some version of switchable outfits is incoming already, info about it prob somewhere on Patreon.

There is already a waitress job at the Underground Tavern, and yes, it gets lewd.

I would be shocked if piercings/tattoos at the very least don't make the next round of appereance changes, IIRC the dev has mentioned tanning too, but I don't recall what was said :LOL:

Changing Aura is referred to as "Gyarufication" and tan is pretty common Gyaru thing.

Jun 17, 2017
Is it worth to play the game in Hard mode, as of now? I haven't played in a while and last time I did Hard mode I had tons of fun, but certain fights looked simply impossible after a while, with aura-dev claiming the game balance was mostly thought of for Normal mode, especially after the festival. Considering I keep reading about super hard boss fights in dev diaries, I don't want to reach them after 30 hours of gameplay and simply lack the instruments to beat them fairly.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes