1234MRG

Dec 8, 2020
That's the puzzle element of this zone. You can talk to the various residents to get a pretty good idea how to solve it. If you sell enough pyromantium to the shop in the time loop then on the next loop the injured man will have enough bombs to avoid injury. This will have him standing in the mountain area in the top left area of the village. The new area you can access should allow you to get all of the previously unattainable nodes.
Oh, didn't think of that at all. Thank you!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.24.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
0.24.2 seems like a bugfix with no new content is this right or were the content additions redacted from the changelog?

UltronStorm

Jul 15, 2018
0.24.2 seems like a bugfix with no new content is this right or were the content additions redacted from the changelog?
Updates between versions like 24.1/24.2 are just bug-fixing updates. When the number left of the decimal changes, that's a content update.

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
so a question is it normal for you to glitch out and can't enter a place ?
i can't enter the refuge camp at all

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
so a question is it normal for you to glitch out and can't enter a place ?
i can't enter the refuge camp at all
Are you sure it's a glitch? Have you been to the camp normally? Because it's normal for map locations to not be interactable until you need to go there for a quest.

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
Are you sure it's a glitch? Have you been to the camp normally? Because it's normal for map locations to not be interactable until you need to go there for a quest.
well i was following the max lewdness guide and yes i do enter that place before this just fine but after i defeat the minotaur near the teleporter i can't enter the place anymore.....
hell even the other place beside the city, the spider cave, and the goblin forest can't be enter

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
well i was following the max lewdness guide and yes i do enter that place before this just fine but after i defeat the minotaur near the teleporter i can't enter the place anymore.....
hell even the other place beside the city, the spider cave, and the goblin forest can't be enter
Yeah okay, that sounds like a major bug. Better post your save, ideally in the discord under #feedback.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do I trigger the Festival of Greed and how do I get more compliments to continue to change the MC? I currently finished the slime oil mission and have finished 6 of the 7 novice quests. I also have swtiched out 2 of the red books in the mental rooms and currently have 1 out of 4 compliments.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How do I trigger the Festival of Greed and how do I get more compliments to continue to change the MC? I currently finished the slime oil mission and have finished 6 of the 7 novice quests. I also have swtiched out 2 of the red books in the mental rooms and currently have 1 out of 4 compliments.
Festival of Greed is a story mission, follow a guide if you're stuck (though I don't recommend them for step-by-step gameplay). I think when people run out of quests, it's usually because they haven't done Forest of Danger.

As for the mental changes, it almost always comes down to just hunting for the one(s) you're missing, or waiting 2-3 days for a scene to unlock more. Go over each room, making sure happiness sources are active, and remember you need to switch out Rose for Alicia for going home at one point. I think you're before that though. As for the compliments, iirc the early ones come from hair, glasses and shoes.

Reactions: John573

blubberblase

Oct 19, 2020
Do you know where the 4 drug formulaes are located? The white priestress in nephlue is looking for them and I found only 3/4 so far.

- as part of the blue sugar menace quest
- bought one from the guy with the perfect girlfriend doll
- 3rd I forgot

Last edited:

Takumon1801

Nov 12, 2022
View attachment 1205928

Overview:
Follow Aura's adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a "summoned to another world"-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.

But her enemies don't just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King's curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?

Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-11
Release Date: 2022-11-11
Developer: aura-dev - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
MacOS: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - -

View attachment 2130883 View attachment 2130884 View attachment 2130886 View attachment 2130887 View attachment 2130888 View attachment 2130889 View attachment 2130891 View attachment 2130893 View attachment 2130894 View attachment 2130895 View attachment 2130896 View attachment 2130897 View attachment 2130898 View attachment 2130900 View attachment 2130901 View attachment 2130902 View attachment 2130904 View attachment 2130905
Looks good, im excited

dbrain40

Aug 10, 2019
make a cheats, this "game" is not possible to play . why make a game of this genre overly confusing ?????????

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
make a cheats, this "game" is not possible to play . why make a game of this genre overly confusing ?????????
There is an official version with some cheats available ($10 Patreon), you can install a cheat plugin like this one, or you can play on Story difficulty, or you can look up your question which has probably been asked multiple times in this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: LarryButz
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes