Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There is an official version with some cheats available ($10 Patreon), you can install a cheat plugin like this one, or you can play on Story difficulty, or you can look up your question which has probably been asked multiple times in this thread.
You forgot to give him the last and best option.

Git gud.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You forgot to give him the last and best option.

Git gud.
I was going to finish with "or you could L2P" but decided that post was already sounding pissy enough. Gotta work on that wiki so people can just be redirected there. In the meantime, a FAQ including all-time bangers like "where is underground demon worshipper", "whats the number for Arwin chest" and "where do I find emerald leaf" might help.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I was going to finish with "or you could L2P" but decided that post was already sounding pissy enough. Gotta work on that wiki so people can just be redirected there. In the meantime, a FAQ including all-time bangers like "where is underground demon worshipper", "whats the number for Arwin chest" and "where do I find emerald leaf" might help.
I know it is too early to rant, but the wiki is missing some of the most important pages.
Spells, enemies, bosses, important NPCs (merchants, etc.)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I know it is too early to rant, but the wiki is missing some of the most important pages.
Spells, enemies, bosses, important NPCs (merchants, etc.)
For sure, it just got opened days ago. I'd have contributed more, I'm just not sure about optimal structure for articles, how to use those nifty templates I've seen on other wikis, etc.

Reactions: D Dave
Nov 14, 2021
I understand you can play on easy mode, but the grind is still crazy. Does anyone have a save file starting off at the beginning of this patch? Or just a full save.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have i made a mistake by putting both new interest in this right side? I could put on in the left? Because im not progressing and im afraid it's because i cannot remove books from the left

Reactions: John573

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
I bought all formula without discount how can I get other scenes?
I had the exact same problem, which annoyed me a lot. So I personally edited the map file.

Take the "Map120.json" file inside the zip and paste it inside the "data" folder in the game directory.

This will unlock the scenes if you already bought all the formula.

Don't worry, the changes will not give you any other formula so it will not break the game. When you are done with the events you can use the file "Map120 - Original.json", rename to "Map120.json" and copy back to the "data" folder. This will restore the original file.

If you have other question or problems feel free to ask.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
My antivirus software thinks the game.exe from the latest windows version is a threat. Is the game safe?
If you don't trust the one in the post you can download it directly from the official site.

Click download, when it ask you if you wanna pay press "No thanks" (slightly above the 5$) and it will redirect you to the download page, there you choose the version you want and it's the same one of the main post.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

Have i made a mistake by putting both new interest in this right side? I could put on in the left? Because im not progressing and im afraid it's because i cannot remove books from the left
Nah.

There's really no way to not be able to progress in the mental world, you've just missed some change probably.

It's not like you could've put those two things on the other side anyhow, they're fixed.

Check that you've activated the rings on the floor in the Happiness Room, and swapped Alicia with Rose in the Relationships Room (Going Home relationship, IIRC).

If those, or any others, aren't what you've missed, try just progressing a few days to see if you needed to wait for some "real world" event to fire to unlock further changes.

Reactions: kira07

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
There's a bug, im playing the refugee quest, i'm in the camp and when i bomb to create the south door, i enter here and the game completely freeze, nothing to do, nothing to read, can't move, can't do anything, and when i enter the character turn around toward the door on his own

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes