Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There's a bug, im playing the refugee quest, i'm in the camp and when i bomb to create the south door, i enter here and the game completely freeze, nothing to do, nothing to read, can't move, can't do anything, and when i enter the character turn around toward the door on his own

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be clear, is that the 1st time you're entering that room?

Because it's part of a quest, you're supposed to enter that room from the normal entrance (the other one in that pic) and there's a scripted event that's supposed to fire.

Then you can also open that secret door by moving those flour sacks into right spots in the room.

Reactions: kira07

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
There's a bug, im playing the refugee quest, i'm in the camp and when i bomb to create the south door, i enter here and the game completely freeze, nothing to do, nothing to read, can't move, can't do anything, and when i enter the character turn around toward the door on his own
I can't reproduce the issue. Could you share a save?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
i "kinda" solved it, seems like you can't go there until you finish the quest, if i remember well i can go after defeating mammon?
That doesn't really make too much sense. Do you have a save from where I can reproduce the issue?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
That doesn't really make too much sense. Do you have a save from where I can reproduce the issue?
It sounds like they might have jumped down from the tower, and then fought their way backwards through the secret cave to the food storage shed without ever going to the food storage shed through the camp side door while normally progressing through the stolen food quest. That's mostly just a guess though.

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
If you don't trust the one in the post you can download it directly from the official site.

Click download, when it ask you if you wanna pay press "No thanks" (slightly above the 5$) and it will redirect you to the download page, there you choose the version you want and it's the same one of the main post.
I tried that but still had the same results

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.24.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

May 11, 2022
My antivirus software thinks the game.exe from the latest windows version is a threat. Is the game safe?
If it's Windows you're talking about to fix this, either redownload the game or restore the file your computer deleted after this, open your anti-virus app on your computer then, go to "My Protection," then click on "Real Time Scanning then, press on "Add file" then scroll to where game.exe is at then press open then your computer won't delete that file anymore, and you should be able to play the game just fine.

okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
I cant get lewdness higher than 24(( I want to trigger event with drug dealler, it requies 32 lewdness. Also I cant even trigger event 4 with Hermann. I reached current end of the game. What should I do? Did I do anything wrong?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I cant get lewdness higher than 24(( I want to trigger event with drug dealler, it requies 32 lewdness. Also I cant even trigger event 4 with Hermann. I reached current end of the game. What should I do? Did I do anything wrong?
Do you know about the pink-scene mechanic?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
In addition to pink scenes Goblin mentioned, your drug addiction/withdrawal is presumably at III?

Have you been to the values room? There's the (IIRC) indecency orb, removing it and placing a corrupt orb both lower minimum lewdness, which is important for being able to do drug dealer sex.

As for end of current game, where exactly did you get this? Because the game has multiple paths, such as the Draknor Fortress, Eternal Day of Sloth and the Nephlune underground paths.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Another thing to consider is that the order you do lewd scenes matter. As I understand it lewdness will not increase if it is more than 10 more than the scenes minimum lewdness. This means that doing scenes with high minimum lewdness before scenes with lower minimum lewdness will result in lower overall lewdness.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Another thing to consider is that the order you do lewd scenes matter. As I understand it lewdness will not increase if it is more than 10 more than the scenes minimum lewdness. This means that doing scenes with high minimum lewdness before scenes with lower minimum lewdness will result in lower overall lewdness.
Yeah, it's as I feared at this pace of H-scene additions combined with high Lewdness requirements and scene Lewdness limits - they're stretched thin, you may have to do ones that you don't like and the "pink" mechanic seems required in the 15-30 stretch (which is less of an issue, but it's also not explained ingame as far as I can tell).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There is the new "Masturbation is not enough" mental change, which theoretically could help get you an extra point of lewdness or two,

But it's such a hassle to even trigger the 0 willpower on day start masturbation scenes that I skip them on fresh playthroughs.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Yeah, it's as I feared at this pace of H-scene additions combined with high Lewdness requirements and scene Lewdness limits - they're stretched thin, you may have to do ones that you don't like and the "pink" mechanic seems required in the 15-30 stretch (which is less of an issue, but it's also not explained ingame as far as I can tell).
Besides the usual addition of scenes, it should become easier once we hit the Brothel Job in Verdaeux. Sadly it seems my mapper has started to ghost me and I will need to search for a new one, so starting on that city will take some delay. (I am terrible at city mapping, see the very old Trademond map).

There is the new "Masturbation is not enough" mental change, which theoretically could help get you an extra point of lewdness or two,

But it's such a hassle to even trigger the 0 willpower on day start masturbation scenes that I skip them on fresh playthroughs.
I once had the idea to have a sort of "Trauma" passive that you would get on the day after losing a battle, giving some -X willpower but it would shift things a bit too much into the direction of defeat scenes. In theory, as the max corruption limit and the effects of curses/perversions with persistent negative willpower increase it should be easier to trigger.
Although I don't want to trigger it too often as well so it doesn't interfere too much with playing.

Last edited:

okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
In addition to pink scenes Goblin mentioned, your drug addiction/withdrawal is presumably at III?

Have you been to the values room? There's the (IIRC) indecency orb, removing it and placing a corrupt orb both lower minimum lewdness, which is important for being able to do drug dealer sex.

As for end of current game, where exactly did you get this? Because the game has multiple paths, such as the Draknor Fortress, Eternal Day of Sloth and the Nephlune underground paths.
I talked to kapitan of the ship in one of the cities and this was the end of current content. It seams that's too hard to get all i want in this game, i suppose I better wait for new versions, where there will be more events for gaining lewdness.

MamacoAlado

Nov 11, 2022
Would you happen to have any intention of adding gangbang or gloryhole scenes in the game? Maybe with Hermann and others.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes