JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
will Richard try to seduce Aura at one point?. Richard and Aura now there is a power couple "evil smirk" lol. Sorry George but Richard looks far more interesting.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Man, Aura is rapidly becoming a total and really vicious b in the real world and this will not end well for Alicia. and I fear for Laura! Though I feel like at least the cheerleader who was formerly a library club member might be making a face turn. She seems to be getting a bit freaked out...

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
My willpower is 0 and I've completed John Rising, but can't seem to unlock the new scenes. Is there any way I can just unlock them in the memory room?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.25.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
I've been interested in the game for a while. But I've always been put off by the fact that there are relatively few CGs. Therefore a question. Are the other scenes made with pixel art perhaps or is there only text to other sex scenes? Personally, I wouldn't mind pixel art. I would just be interested. Thanks!

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I've been interested in the game for a while. But I've always been put off by the fact that there are relatively few CGs. Therefore a question. Are the other scenes made with pixel art perhaps or is there only text to other sex scenes? Personally, I wouldn't mind pixel art. I would just be interested. Thanks!
Scenes start out as text only, as time goes on art is commissioned for each scene. Usually one to two scenes get art added per month, and the majority of the scenes have art at this point. The only 'pixel art' in the game is that Aura's various outfits are represented by her sprite.

Reactions: Villageman
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes